THE BROWNS BOARD

Chernobyl HBO

Catch it.. It does NOT suck.. ;)

No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series.  How factually correct it is who knows?  I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's as high as the meters went :o

Gotta love the fireman that picked up the pc of graphite with a gloved hand and had a smoldering, bubbling, blistering bleeding hot mess of a hand within 5 minutes.. 3.6 Roentgen ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 5:50 PM, Axe said:

No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series.  How factually correct it is who knows?  I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.

gonna start watching this holiday weekend I had to Finish up  Castle Rock on Hulu and if you are a stephen king guy you will love it

On 6/6/2019 at 8:50 PM, Axe said:

It's fairly accurate.  I've done some reading about Chernobyl in the past. Obviously there's some drama added but the facts of how reactor 4 managed to explode and melt down are pretty much accurate.