THE BROWNS BOARD

Interesting - Browns sign OT Ka'John Armstrong

calfoxwc

FA from Eastern Michigan....

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-t-ka-john-armstrong

" Armstrong (6-5, 300) is an undrafted rookie out of Eastern Michigan. He played in 43 career games while at EMU, starting 12. Armstrong aided an offensive line unit as a junior in 2017 that allowed the second-fewest tackles for loss in the FBS and helped set a school record with 5,917 yards. He hails from Detroit, Mich. "

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

FA from Eastern Michigan....

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-t-ka-john-armstrong

" Armstrong (6-5, 300) is an undrafted rookie out of Eastern Michigan. He played in 43 career games while at EMU, starting 12. Armstrong aided an offensive line unit as a junior in 2017 that allowed the second-fewest tackles for loss in the FBS and helped set a school record with 5,917 yards. He hails from Detroit, Mich. "

Just more of Dorsey leaving no stone unturned. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Just more of Dorsey leaving no stone unturned. 

he's turning stones alright..Some of JD's local scouts work.. am still following some of Brogan Roback news. Brogan's from St.Johns HS from Toledo..Ka'John Armstrong was Roback's left tackle at Eastern Michigan from 2015 thru 2017. Armstrong was more likely post scouted back then..He won't make the cut, but he will work his tail off, before next camp starts 

• Upvote 1

On 6/7/2019 at 12:33 AM, Dutch Oven said:

Interesting?  

We are in that time of a year when the signing of a 3rd, 4th string tackle is interesting, I guess. 

Can't blame cal.

Well, I just note the timing, and the quality of that offensive line this UDFA came from, as a LT.

Who knows. He could turn into a gem.

or not...

15 hours ago, Nero said:

We are in that time of a year when the signing of a 3rd, 4th string tackle is interesting, I guess. 

Can't blame cal.

Well....the cutting of the guy that started 8 games last year  at LOT is what makes it interesting, I would say.