THE BROWNS BOARD

Awesome outdoor theater - Tecumseh

calfoxwc

Chilicothe Ohio. Went to see this some years ago - plan to go again with friends. We've been to different outdoor theaters - they don't rate very high with us, compared to Tecumseh - it's absolutely beautiful - a magnificent evening. Spooky, beautiful, realistic, dramatic... a real awesome experience. You'd probably want to stay overnight in a hotel somewhere, but it's worth it. Tecumseh - is magic.

http://tecumsehdrama.com/

I never have done that, though I have thought about it from time to time. I should do it some day.  There are a number of "short trips" like this that I should do now. 

Need to go over to Fremont and to Marion to see the Hayes and Harding homes.   My wife wants to go to the Fiesta Ware factory...in WVa, just over the river from East Liverpool.  And a few more...including the Tecumseh.  Have you ever been to the one they do in Schoenbrun Village?

yes - "Trumpet in the Land"

it was okay, even really good, at points, but they belabored the violence that took place. At one point, they were having hatred, and some guy in charge of the settlement "kills" someone? by smashing a watermelon with a big wooden hammer. I don't remember why, couldn't find it on the internet....but it was disgusting.

Or, maybe that was Blue Jacket. I don't remember - it's been years. Blue Jacket closed, may reopen...

But I wasn't in awe of the those two outdoor theater productions like I was Tecumseh. I left the first two knowing we saw them.

But I left Tecumseh wanting to see it again. We loved it - it was beautiful. "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"