THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller's TV statement

My administration is seeing tremendous results in the African American community including lowest unemployment ever recorded! Sleepy Joe Biden was heavily involved in passing the 1994 Crime Bill which hurt African Americans badly!

20 hours ago, htownbrown said:

I hope we at least learned today that a recommendation is not a charge, boys and girls.

But have you learned he said he could not charge him under the rules constraining him? That does not mean he is innocent, nor does it mean he would not be charged if eligible. He did say he could not state he did nothing criminal and that he would have said so had that been the case. Pretty damn clear if you have your blinders removed. And the 10 statements about obstruction is a blueprint for impeachment even a blind man could follow.

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But have you learned he said he could not charge him under the rules constraining him? That does not mean he is innocent, nor does it mean he would not be charged if eligible. He did say he could not state he did nothing criminal and that he would have said so had that been the case. Pretty damn clear if you have your blinders removed. And the 10 statements about obstruction is a blueprint for impeachment even a blind man could follow.

No Collusion  No Obstruction!            

index.jpg

“I personally felt he could’ve reached a decision,” Barr said. “The opinion says you cannot indict a president while he is in office, but he could’ve reached a decision whether it was criminal activity, but he had his reasons for not doing it, which he explained.”

29 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But have you learned he said he could not charge him under the rules constraining him?  Never said he should charge anyone with anything.  That does not mean he is innocent, nor does it mean he would not be charged if eligible. Ok, no argument here.  He did say he could not state he did nothing criminal and that he would have said so had that been the case.  So by using this exact logic, could he not state anything he thought was criminal activity?  Pretty damn clear if you have your blinders removed. And the 10 statements about obstruction is a blueprint for impeachment even a blind man could follow.  Then why not recommend impeachment?  It's not the same as a charge.  You don't have to commit a crime to be impeached.  An act of bad faith is impeachable.  It's not like it's against law to recommend impeachment without evidence of a crime. 

If I had to guess, Nancy told him not to and he rolled over for a belly rub.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Then why not recommend impeachment? 

Actually he did say there was a legal process within the Constitution. He was talking about impeachment. And he provided the blueprint with Vol. 2 of his report on obstruction.

11 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You progusssies are sure bitter.

and deliberately ignorant, all that matters is their twisted emotions.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually he did say there was a legal process within the Constitution. He was talking about impeachment. And he provided the blueprint with Vol. 2 of his report on obstruction.

If his report is a referral for impeachment, what in the constitution says he can't say as much?  Publicly, he's talking like a hermit crab. 

I will be announcing my Second Term Presidential Run with First Lady Melania, Vice President Mike Pence, and Second Lady Karen Pence on June 18th in Orlando, Florida, at the 20,000 seat Amway Center. Join us for this Historic Rally! Tickets: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/rallies/jun-orla-flor-2019

• Upvote 1

Actually, I need a hat that says

"leftists are bunch of egg-sucking, mentally ill napoleonic wannabe sombeitches" but I don't think it would fit....