THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller's TV statement

12 hours ago, htownbrown said:

I said RECOMMEND impeachment, not charge him with a crime.  FFS

but he cant even recommend impeachment for that charge....he has explained that now in person even tho it was clear from the report. I honestly dont know what else the guy can do. Americans are just fucking Retarded...something we just have to face up to. It literally cannot be explained more simply. 

The Greatest Presidential Harassment in history. After spending $40,000,000 over two dark years, with unlimited access, people, resources and cooperation, highly conflicted Robert Mueller would have brought charges, if he had ANYTHING, but there were no charges to bring!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The Greatest Presidential Harassment in history. After spending $40,000,000 over two dark years, with unlimited access, people, resources and cooperation, highly conflicted Robert Mueller would have brought charges, if he had ANYTHING, but there were no charges to bring!

And obviously you did not understand his statement yesterday if that is your conclusion.

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The sham investigation of Trump and Russian collusion was all a pretext to start a fishing expedition to find anything at all to impeach this president. That was this was all about.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

but he cant even recommend impeachment for that charge....he has explained that now in person even tho it was clear from the report. I honestly dont know what else the guy can do. Americans are just fucking Retarded...something we just have to face up to. It literally cannot be explained more simply. 

You are aware you don't have to break a law to be impeached, right?  He's well within his ability to recommend impeachment.  The "charges" are irrelevant.

34 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

He's well within his ability to recommend impeachment.

NOT on the charge of obstruction. Unless obstruction was what the originsl intent of the investigation was. I cant beleive this is a point of contention with conservstives because recommending impeachment is exactly what the dems wanted and didnt get. Which is why they're not happy with him.

44 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The sham investigation of Trump and Russian collusion was all a pretext to start a fishing expedition to find anything at all to impeach this president. That was this was all about.

And you have not listened either, nor read the report concerning the depth of Russian interference or obstruction.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And you have not listened either, nor read the report concerning the depth of Russian interference or obstruction.

I'll ask this again...why didn't Obama do something to stop it? 

It happened under his watch FFS.

I've read plenty Tex but you are the one with TDS who is not listening to the abuse of government powers by the FBI in getting FISA warrants by false pretenses to spy on American citizens and the Trump campaign. You are not listening to the cover up by the FBI of Hillary Clinton and her illegal email server. You are not listening to the illegal unmasking done by the Obama administration. You were convinced that Trump colluded with the Russians and when that fell apart you went hook, line and sinker into believing any other possible charges against Trump such as obstruction. If Mueller's job was not to make a determination about obstruction charges (or any other offenses) then tell me why he was even appointed in the first place? Why did we spend two years and 40 million dollars for him not to make a determination? 

Mueller is now history but the next chapter of this book is coming with the investigation of the investigators.

Robert Mueller’s New Public Statement Was Cowardice Garbage

What in the literal…

You are a prosecutor. It was never your job to prove someone didn’t commit a crime. In fact, it’s ludicrous to think anyone could even prove such a negative. It’s also possible that Trump punches puppies. Mueller can’t clear him of that either. Does that mean he punches puppies?

His second line is even more ridiculous though. A special counsel exists to determine criminal activity on the part of the President, otherwise, no special counsel is needed because there’s no legal conflict of interest. Again, what the heck did he think his job was? The FBI/DOJ could have handled investigating Russian interference if the President wasn’t a factor.

What Mueller is really doing here is telling Democrats “hey, go get this guy” while not actually having the stones to do it himself. If he had evidence that Trump committed any crime, it was his duty to report that affirmatively. It’s certainly not his job to provide no evidence of a crime and then say “welp, I’m not saying he didn’t commit a crime and I couldn’t charge him anyway so what’s the point?”

That’s a clearly political move on Mueller’s part and one that affirms every bit of criticism he’s received over the last few years. At the point he became aware that he would not charge Trump, he should have resigned immediately. The purpose of his appointment had expired at that point.

Instead, he sat around for years, sucking up tens of millions of dollars to hand us a report that any moron at CNN could have put together based on already known public information. We already knew Russia used troll farms and Facebook. We already knew that Crowdstrike blamed the Russians for the DNC and Podesta hacks.

The way Mueller has decided to handle this smacks of one thing: Cowardice. 

It’s absolutely cowardly to hide behind the secrecy of a special counsel for two years, choose to not even do your job on the one question you were appointed to answer, and then spit out a bunch of insinuations publicly via cute language and verbal nudges as he’s done here.

Mueller should have grown a freaking pair and recommended charges if he actually felt there was any evidence one had occurred. Since he clearly didn’t possess the fortitude to do that, he should now shut his mouth. We don’t live in a 3rd world country where someone has to be proven innocent and exonerated of accusations. Mueller apparently thinks we do and that’s a pretty big issue.

What Mueller did today was incredibly harmful to our body politic and the rule of law in this country. We will now get to endure another 18 months of crazed conspiracy mongering and unprovable allegations because the former special counsel decided it was his job to throw red meat out there for impeachment.

If there was ever a case for why special counsels are bad ideas, this proves it. Mueller’s appointment was complete nonsense and it never should have happened. He accomplished absolutely nothing except being a political tool for Democrats. Congrats to him.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/05/29/robert-muellers-new-public-statement-cowardice-garbage/

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I'll ask this again...why didn't Obama do something to stop it? 

It happened under his watch FFS.

i dont think our whole govt realized just how deep the russians were. They beat us...simple as that. Little by little we're hearing about some new new network utterly overridden with rooskie malware. They still dont know the full extent of it...

This is ed snowdens effect...he gave them the backdoors to everything

28 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You got to love the way some guys bitch bitch bitch about Fox News until they want to use them for a source. Are you incapable of thinking independently?

WSS

Since most of what Trumpettes believe comes from Fox, that seems the only way to even get a foot in the door. Otherwise this seems to apply 24/7.

"But when a man suspects any wrong, it sometimes happens that if he be already involved in the matter, he insensibly strives to cover up his suspicions even from himself." - Herman Melville in describing Ishmael's choosing to ship with the unseen Capt. Ahab. despite his misgivings concerning Ahab.

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You got to love the way some guys bitch bitch bitch about Fox News until they want to use them for a source. Are you incapable of thinking independently?

WSS

except nobody uses them as "the" source. When we say "even fox news is reporting on it" thats as rebuttal to the fake news screaming sheeple. Again something rather obvious has to be explsined to u like ur a child. 

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

except nobody uses them as "the" source. When we say "even fox news is reporting on it" thats as rebuttal to the fake news screaming sheeple. Again something rather obvious has to be explsined to u like ur a child. 

Not talking to you buttplug.

WSS

The NEXT DAY, after Mueller couldn't get Pres Trump to give him the job he wanted badly....

he gets appointed to "special counsel" to investigate Pres Trump.  Mueller was a close friend of

dirty Comey.

Mar 24, 2019 - Attorney General William Barr has reported to Congress that special counsel Robert Mueller has cleared President Trump and his campaign ...

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And obviously you did not understand his statement yesterday if that is your conclusion.

Mueller surely had fellow deep staters give him hell for the report failure to "GET TRUMP". his statement, which was ignorantly contrived, doesn't match his report.

I see Texsag has come back with his cowardly enjoining the deep state "et tu Brute" crap. Mueller was out of line with his public statement - it wsa just a farce, like the two year fake political "investigation" that came up with nothing.

Mueller reports TO THE DOJ - NOT CONGRESS.

The marxist deep state anger is growing by the day. Ironic - the more they fight, the more the American people are going to see what the dirty hell has been really going on with the left.

Just so interesting - Texsag enjoys the farce. Really sad, when the farce has hurt our country so much.

Mueller = Comey = Rosenstein = strzok = higgardly = brennan (even VOTED communist in earlier years) = clapper = all of mueller's "pitbull investigators who hated Trump and LOVED the clintons" = lynch = holder = van jones (communist) = susan rice = ....etc etc etc

Texsag should listen up:

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

NOT on the charge of obstruction. Unless obstruction was what the originsl intent of the investigation was. I cant beleive this is a point of contention with conservstives because recommending impeachment is exactly what the dems wanted and didnt get. Which is why they're not happy with him.

You're oblivious to what I'm saying here.  We're moving farther away from the point with every post.

"If we had confidence the president didn't commit a crime, we would have said so."  Those are his own words, not mine.

Now follow me here:

If what he said was "We have confidence the president committed a crime, there appears to be sufficient evidence to meet the burden of impeachment requirements" it would be well within his ability to do so.  It's been done before.  He can tell Congress whatever his heart's desire and Congress can impeach a president on almost any act of bad faith, if they feel like it.   Mueller is the evidence gatherer, Congress is the prosecutor, and the Senate is the jury.  To suggest a detective can't give a recommendation to a prosecutor is stupid AF.  The detective doesn't have to and he probably shouldn't, but there is no restrictions in that regard.  I never suggested for one second that anything Mueller would say to Congress was in anyway a formal charge.  That seems to be your contention and it's a mystery to me as to why.

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

You're oblivious to what I'm saying here.  We're moving farther away from the point with every post.

"If we had confidence the president didn't commit a crime, we would have said so."  Those are his own words, not mine.

Now follow me here:

If what he said was "We have confidence the president committed a crime, there appears to be sufficient evidence to meet the burden of impeachment requirements" it would be well within his ability to do so.  It's been done before.  He can tell Congress whatever his heart's desire and Congress can impeach a president on almost any act of bad faith, if they feel like it.   Mueller is the evidence gatherer, Congress is the prosecutor, and the Senate is the jury.  To suggest a detective can't give a recommendation to a prosecutor is stupid AF.  The detective doesn't have to and he probably shouldn't, but there is no restrictions in that regard.  I never suggested for one second that anything Mueller would say to Congress was in anyway a formal charge.  That seems to be your contention and it's a mystery to me as to why.

i dont know whst else to add here...the man explained himself on the potential obstruction charges quite adequately and admirably. If u dont understand it thats on u...theres nothing i can add ontop of what that grown ass man already has. 

theres a eerie/weird lack of comprehension skills going around this country....on sll sides. People just wanna think about things the way feel like...which in some instances is fine but then theres pretty concrete instances where theres really not much to discuss. Its like debating whether the sky is blue.....its unnerving.

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i dont know whst else to add here...the man explained himself on the potential obstruction charges quite adequately and admirably. If u dont understand it thats on u...theres nothing i can add ontop of what that grown ass man already has. 

theres a eerie/weird lack of comprehension skills going around this country....on sll sides. People just wanna think about things the way feel like...which in some instances is fine but then theres pretty concrete instances where theres really not much to discuss. Its like debating whether the sky is blue.....its unnerving.

Ok boss, it was fun.  Toodles.

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

False. 

Ken Starr originally sought to investigate Whitewater. He recommended impeachment for something entirely different.

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

False. 

Ken Starr originally sought to investigate Whitewater. He recommended impeachment for something entirely different.

Yeah....to him recommendation means Mueller acting as a prosecutor.  Logic be damned. 

mueller is angry he didn't get his job from Trump - and he is hating Pres Trump for firing his friend and deep state confidant - Sleazy Comey.

But it is worse that those two things. Mueller is very, very afraid.

Mueller was the head of the FBI, before the scandalous URANIUM ONE DEAL was done. It's time to go back and investigate the URANIUM ONE DEAL. If the dems are so terrified of our enemy Russia, then why the hell did they do the URANIUM ONE deal?

and...guess what Mueller was doing as head of the FBI right before the URANIUM ONE deal ------

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2018/dec/07/blog-posting/complex-tale-involving-hillary-clinton-uranium-rus/

As secretary of state, Clinton did serve on a government board that ultimately approved a transfer of uranium, but she wasn’t the deciding vote. And the Clinton Foundation did receive $145 million from parties involved in the transaction

Mueller was the FBI director at the time, and the FBI was investigating corruption by the Russian company involved in the deal before the transfer was approved.