THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller's TV statement

Friend,

A few minutes ago, Special Counsel Robert Mueller made his first and final public statement regarding his investigation of Russia’s attack on our democracy and Donald Trump’s alleged obstruction of that investigation. And he made two things very clear:

“There were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election. And that allegation deserves the attention of every American.”

“If we had confidence that the president did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”

Friend, the Mueller investigation brought to light critical information about Russia’s attempts to hijack our election and the Trump campaign’s efforts to assist them and then cover it up. But there’s still too much we don’t know.

That’s why I’ve been saying for over a year that it’s time to open an impeachment inquiry. Every Member of Congress swore an oath when taking office to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

It’s time to put aside political considerations and do what’s right. It’s time to start hearings on impeachment.

The Mueller investigation has provided the evidence. It’s up to Congress to examine that evidence and pursue justice to its conclusion, whatever that may be, regardless of the political consequences.

Robert Mueller has done his job. Now it’s time for us to do ours.

Seth

then a please send money button. Didn't take long.
WSS

its pretty clear at this point rusdia put this dude in office. But.....the information they released that put him there was hillarys own dirty laundry. Something dems dont want to acknowledge. 

my issue with trump is whybthe kiddy gloves with russia if he didnt sctively collude with them? does he feel.he owes them? These investigations are quite clear thst russia along with prob multiole other countries....have tried to hack our election machines. If theres ever a reason to go to war its thst right there. Nothing Iran is doing even remotely stsnds next to that....same with NK. This should priority #1 for any sitting potus....unless he feels grateful to a certain extent

27 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

To make clear, there is no such thing as 'innocent' in legal proceedings.  You're either charged or found not guilty. 

I wish the POTUS would use more accurate terminology.      Just splitting hairs I guess. 

Not quite. Constitutionally everyone should be considered innocent until they are proven guilty. So there's that.

WSS

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not quite. Constitutionally everyone should be considered innocent until they are proven guilty. So there's that.

WSS

But nobody is ever declared nor found 'innocent' -  the innocence is presumed. 

Yes, the President can say he is innocent. I'm totally fine with that. But again where I split hairs is if he was to imply or out right say he was found 'innocent'.   

Trivial either way, I digress. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

its pretty clear at this point rusdia put this dude in office. But.....the information they released that put him there was hillarys own dirty laundry. Something dems dont want to acknowledge. 

my issue with trump is whybthe kiddy gloves with russia if he didnt sctively collude with them? does he feel.he owes them? These investigations are quite clear thst russia along with prob multiole other countries....have tried to hack our election machines. If theres ever a reason to go to war its thst right there. Nothing Iran is doing even remotely stsnds next to that....same with NK. This should priority #1 for any sitting potus....unless he feels grateful to a certain extent

Go to War with Russia, or the UK and Australia (the two most guilty FVEY parties) ?

its pretty clear thst trump is getting chsrged with obstruction the moment he leaves office.

This right here is why he will win.

If you don't think he knows they will come after him and his family (already have) after he's out of Office you're not thinking things through.

He's going to do a Scorched Earth campaign against the DS, if he doesn't he's toast.

It's Win or Die.

The coming Impeachment proceedings should be rather informative though   .   .   .  

21 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Go to War with Russia, or the UK and Australia (the two most guilty FVEY parties) ?

This right here is why he will win.

If you don't think he knows they will come after him and his family (already have) after he's out of Office you're not thinking things through.

He's going to do a Scorched Earth campaign against the DS, if he doesn't he's toast.

It's Win or Die.

The coming Impeachment proceedings should be rather informative though   .   .   .  

Obstruction of Justice for no underlying crime so what exactly is that about?...Trump has been the victim of a scorched earth policy by the dems and I hope he fights back with every weapon in his arsenal as well as having conservatives start investigations themselves against many of these hypocritical dems and their families. The dems should have to experience what they have put this president through.

Steve Hilton: Washington, D.C. political and media establishment have 'lost their minds'

Steve Hilton asked on Fox News' "The Next Revolution" whether Democrats should be subject to the same type of investigations as President Trump, arguing that impeachment appears to be the strategy for resolving the parties' "political differences."

Hilton said on "The Next Revolution" Sunday night he was left thinking "FFS" all week as he watched "ludicrous, melodramatic" statements from top Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler.

"Hilton said Democrats are pursuing "spurious" investigations and subpoenas instead of working with Trump "to get things done." He said Democrats' actions against Trump will "come back to haunt" them.

"If total, all-out investigation is now the chosen tactic to obstruct political opponents, let's make sure it's applied with equal force to the Democrats. Let's get Nancy Pelosi's tax returns and her husband's while we're at it and Maxine Waters' bank statements. That'll be fun," said Hilton."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/steve-hilton-washington-political-and-media-establishment-have-lost-their-minds

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Obstruction of Justice for no underlying crime so what exactly is that about?...Trump has been the victim of a scorched earth policy by the dems and I hope he fights back with every weapon in his arsenal as well as having conservatives start investigations themselves against many of these hypocritical dems and their families. The dems should have to experience what they have put this president through.

Republicans*   😘

48 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

yes it is. Hence...

Yes, the President can say he is innocent. I'm totally fine with that. But again where I split hairs is if he was to imply or out right say he was found 'innocent'.   

Trivial either way, I digress. 

indeed

WSS

its pretty clear thst trump is getting chsrged with obstruction the moment he leaves office.

Good to keep your dreams modest. But you know and I know that wants Trump is out of office nobody is going to give ship number one about this nickel-and-dime charge.

They don't care now it's just something to bitch about until 2020.

WSS

22 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Innocent or guilty of what though?

Can't you see this was not an investigation, it was part of an administrative coup and Mueller was a player. This latest act by Mueller was a last gasp effort to overturn the election of a president they hate.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Good to keep your dreams modest. But you know and I know that wants Trump is out of office nobody is going to give ship number one about this nickel-and-dime charge.

They don't care now it's just something to bitch about until 2020.

WSS

It is a nothing burger charge but never underestimate what people will do who are infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Steve Hilton: Washington, D.C. political and media establishment have 'lost their minds'

Steve Hilton asked on Fox News' "The Next Revolution" whether Democrats should be subject to the same type of investigations as President Trump, arguing that impeachment appears to be the strategy for resolving the parties' "political differences."

Hilton said on "The Next Revolution" Sunday night he was left thinking "FFS" all week as he watched "ludicrous, melodramatic" statements from top Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler.

"Hilton said Democrats are pursuing "spurious" investigations and subpoenas instead of working with Trump "to get things done." He said Democrats' actions against Trump will "come back to haunt" them.

"If total, all-out investigation is now the chosen tactic to obstruct political opponents, let's make sure it's applied with equal force to the Democrats. Let's get Nancy Pelosi's tax returns and her husband's while we're at it and Maxine Waters' bank statements. That'll be fun," said Hilton."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/steve-hilton-washington-political-and-media-establishment-have-lost-their-minds

I probably should have been a bit clearer on my reply.

I was referring to his point (Obstruction) as to the fact that once he's out of Office, they are going to come after him and his family for everything and anything they can.

They will destroy him and anything he has built.

He knows this, and knew it when he first decided to run.

The loser can not be allowed to survive, and in the oppositions' view, go unpunished.

This is truly a winner take all situation, and is why he will not lose.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

he broke the law, period end of discussion. The only reason he's not being charged is this loophole in our system that a sitting potus can't be charged with obstruction. I don't know about all this family business but if they committed crimes too....well......

The dems are opening a can of worms that they are going to regret. The country has already witnessed the two tier justice system where Hillary Clinton who did actually commit crimes was exonerated by corrupt FBI officials. If Trump was guilty of obstructing justice there was nothing preventing Mueller from stating that in his report. Ken Star in his report against Bill Clinton stated Clinton was guilty of 11 charges. 

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The dems are opening a can of worms that they are going to regret. The country has already witnessed the two tier justice system where Hillary Clinton who did actually commit crimes was exonerated by corrupt FBI officials. If Trump was guilty of obstructing justice there was nothing preventing Mueller from stating that in his report. Ken Star in his report against Bill Clinton stated Clinton was guilty of 11 charges. 

Because Bill didn't obstruct the investigation. It's an apples to oranges comparison. Bill was guilty of dipping his cigars in an interns vagina and then lying about it. Mueller did not find definitive collusion between Trump and Russia but during the investigation the guy obstructed it. And Mueller put those instances in his report did he not? He couldnt' charge Trump with obstruction and he knew it. So he left it to the house and senate. Dude's hands were tied. Neither side is happy with him but I think he did it the right way. 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Because Bill didn't obstruct the investigation. It's an apples to oranges comparison. Bill was guilty of dipping his cigars in an interns vagina and then lying about it. Mueller did not find definitive collusion between Trump and Russia but during the investigation the guy obstructed it. And Mueller put those instances in his report did he not?

When Clinton told Lewinsky to lie under oath wasn't that obstructing justice? 

The obstructing charge is ticky tack. Trump fired Comey who deserved to be fired. Trump asked for Comey's loyalty...big deal. Trump asked Comey to give General Flynn a break because he was a good guy...big deal he didn't order Comey to do anything. Trump misrepresented why Comey was fired..big deal he could fire Comey for anything he wanted to and even Comey has admitted that. Trump asked Sessions to un-recuse himself..big deal Sessions should have never recused himself in the first place. Rosenstein had way more conflicts than Sessions and he never recused himself..and all of this is in regards to Trump being innocent of the underlying charge in the first place and he was trying to defend himself.

20 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Mueller looked, talked and walked feeble.  I think he is suffering from Dementia.

Just put yourself in his shoes for "just a moment". I know that's hard for a lot of you guys. Imagine the stress that guy is under....50% of the country hates your guts because you're investigating their king. The other half hates your guts cause you did your job but didn't come to the conclusions THEY wanted you to. Nothing you've ever done in your life compares to what he went through the last 2 years..he's in his mid 70's btw. And i'll bet he looks back at these two years and says active combat wasn't this much horseshit. 

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Just put yourself in his shoes for "just a moment". I know that's hard for a lot of you guys. Imagine the stress that guy is under....50% of the country hates your guts because you're investigating their king. The other half hates your guts cause you did your job but didn't come to the conclusions THEY wanted you to. Nothing you've ever done in your life compares to what he went through the last 2 years..he's in his mid 70's btw. And i'll bet he looks back at these two years and says active combat wasn't this much horseshit. 

Mueller could have made it a bit easier on himself by having a more balanced group of prosecutors on his staff instead of packing it with partisan democrats:

The Mueller Probe: A Year-Old Hyperpartisan Circus

Team Mueller should be scrupulously nonpartisan (e.g. no donors to either party or 2016 nominee) or at least look like America (split dialectically between Democrats and Republicans). Instead, as the Daily Caller confirms, Mueller’s 17 prosecutors resemble a local Democratic club.

“Until today I have defended Mueller against accusations that he is a partisan; I have now changed my mind!” – Alan Dershowitz BLASTS Mueller’s statement

THE HILL – Comey was universally criticized for going beyond his responsibility to state whether there was sufficient evidence to indict Clinton. Mueller, however, did even more. He went beyond the conclusion of his report and gave a political gift to Democrats in Congress who are seeking to institute impeachment proceedings against President Trump. By implying that President Trump may have committed obstruction of justice, Mueller effectively invited Democrats to institute impeachment proceedings. Obstruction of justice is a “high crime and misdemeanor” which, under the Constitution, authorizes impeachment and removal of the president.

Until today, I have defended Mueller against accusations that he is a partisan. I did not believe that he personally favored either the Democrats or the Republicans, or had a point of view on whether President Trump should be impeached. I have now changed my mind. By putting his thumb, indeed his elbow, on the scale of justice in favor of impeachment based on obstruction of justice, Mueller has revealed his partisan bias. He also has distorted the role of a prosecutor in our justice system.

Virtually everybody agrees that, in the normal case, a prosecutor should never go beyond publicly disclosing that there is insufficient evidence to indict. No responsible prosecutor should ever suggest that the subject of his investigation might be guilty even though there was insufficient evidence or other reasons not to indict. Supporters of Mueller will argue that this is not an ordinary case, that he is not an ordinary prosecutor, and that President Trump is not an ordinary subject of an investigation. They are wrong. The rules should not be different here.

No prosecutor should ever say or do anything for the purpose of helping one party or the other. I cannot imagine a plausible reason why Mueller went beyond his report and gratuitously suggested that President Trump might be guilty, except to help the Democrats and to encourage impeachment talk and action. Shame on Mueller for abusing his position of trust and for allowing himself to be used for partisan advantage.

https://therightscoop.com/until-today-i-have-defended-mueller-against-accusations-that-he-is-a-partisan-i-have-now-changed-my-mind-alan-dershowitz-blasts-muellers-statement/

18 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Mueller could have made it a bit easier on himself by having a more balanced group of prosecutors on his staff instead of packing it with partisan democrats:

What are you not able to digest here OBF? The guy didn't give the dems what they wanted so now they're turning on him. He made it "crystal" clear that this was the last time he would speak on this. I don't give a fuck anymore about you republicans and democrats...I think you're all swine. That guy is a grown ass man and I wish there was a way to nominate him as president. Cause the guy I saw in that video is precisely the kind of serious customer I think is long over due in this country.