THE BROWNS BOARD

"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," he told our Robert Costa in a phone interview at the time. "We want top of the line professionals."

Rex Tillerson, a man who is “dumb as a rock” and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany. I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!

so given that and all the other people who were fired or quit......that means that there's random internet ngr's right here at the browns board.....who are better talent evaluators than the president of the united fucking states. Pretty much every single person he initially hired that we were all like "huh" about.....is gone. Every one. But he hires the best people.....right. 

With Trump watch more what he does than what he says. He is doing good things for the country and the economy today is one of the best proof's of that. Trump should have added two words to that statement and he would have been fine. even with those who pick apart his every word. There has been more turnover than usual in his administration but there usually is a lot of turnover in any administration regardless

"I’m going to (try to) surround myself only with the best and most serious people," he told our Robert Costa in a phone interview at the time. "We want top of the line professionals."

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

With Trump watch more what he does than what he says. He is doing good things for the country and the economy today is one of the best proof's of that. Trump should have added two words to that statement and he would have been fine. even with those who pick apart his every word. There has been more turnover than usual in his administration but there usually is a lot of turnover in any administration regardless

"I’m going to (try to) surround myself only with the best and most serious people," he told our Robert Costa in a phone interview at the time. "We want top of the line professionals."

I thought there was no "try" with this jedi master...I thought there was only "do"....