THE BROWNS BOARD

The 2021 NFL Draft will be held in Cleveland

Vambo

7 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I made a joke about your profile because you were up so obsessed with me that you actually had to put me in your profile Jesus you are a stalker. 

It's quite the opposite gipper. I don't give a shit about you, you clearly can't get enough of me. Don't flatter yourself with the stalker label. Stall you for what? Your crossword books? How often you apply icy hot to your achy joints? The frequency for which you yell at kids to get out of your yard? 

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

The logistics of hosting the draft in Pittsburgh isn't easy. The stadium sits at the confluence of the three rivers that pushes into a triangle. There are already enough issues with parking on the north shore, hosting the draft would be a major undertaking from a geography stand point alone. 

Yeah I got it Pittsburgh can’t handle it. They just aren’t good enough face it. Their logistical problems are no worse than any other towns.

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

It's quite the opposite gipper. I don't give a shit about you, you clearly can't get enough of me. Don't flatter yourself with the stalker label. Stall you for what? Your crossword books? How often you apply icy hot to your achy joints? The frequency for which you yell at kids to get out of your yard? 

All I know is that I was away from this forum for several hours and the minute I got on here to check it out and read and react to anything on here,there you were all over my knob Like a guy hiding in the weeds. Stalker. 

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Yeah I got it Pittsburgh can’t handle it. They just aren’t good enough face it. Their logistical problems are no worse than any other towns.

More of you talking out of your ass. See you at the draft gipper. You gonna bring your cop buddy?

Just now, The Gipper said:

All I know is that I was away from this forum for several hours and the minute I got on here to check it out and read and react to anything on here,there you were all over my knob Like a guy hiding in the weeds. Stalker. 

I have had that in my profile for over a month. I was busy all day too gipshit. I'm just making my internet rounds. 

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I have had that in my profile for over a month. I was busy all day too gipshit. I'm just making my internet rounds. 

Well you say you’ve had that profile for over a month? Hell I haven’t even paid any goddamn bit of attention to it until I saw it today. so you been stalking me for that long and I didn’t even know it. You really have been hanging out in the weeds outside my house apparently