THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid Steeler fan jokes/memes

The Gipper

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

The Cleveland Browns - three winning seasons since 1990.

Game over. 

This thread sucks. Just put up a bat signal next time gipper if you miss me that much.

bad timing, that, since our Browns finally have their act together and headed towards a superbowl for sure this coming season.

(that's a goofy Greedy Williams reference)

18 hours ago, Vagitron said:

The Cleveland Browns - three winning seasons since 1990.

Game over. 

This thread sucks. Just put up a bat signal next time gipper if you miss me that much.

Vagitron....exhibit #1 for stupid Steeler fan.   Notice I said nothing about either team either sucking nor being any good.  It is just about how stupid Steeler fans are.   And he epitomizes that fact.

The other thing is that the idiot thinks for some reason that this post was directed toward him....when there is a whole mountain of stupid steeler fans out there.   That is an example of the arrogance of ignorance at work.

3 fans, Browns, Lions and stealers are walking to a bar to watch MNF. They round a corner and there lies a dead woman without clothes. The Browns fan takes his cap and places it over her right breast and says “let’s get a cop”. The Lions fan says “I’m with you” and places his cap on her left breast. The token stealer fan put his hat on her crotch but is too damn stooopid to talk.  The three find a cop and return. The cop picks up the Browns and Lions caps off the poor girl and returns them. Then he picked up that piece of shit stealer hat, looks puzzled and puts it back down. The Browns fan had to ask what’s wrong covering for stealer stupidity. The cop stated that each time he ever saw a stealer hat before that it was on top of a asshole. 

Vag hat?

Gtfo. Your ass was all chapped about the thread being locked and you just needed me around. Why else start this thread? These sort of threads don't exist on the steeler boards because we don't give a shit. It's okay that the steelers are the sun to the Browns earth.

You want a hug old man?

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Gtfo. Your ass was all chapped about the thread being locked and you just needed me around. Why else start this thread? These sort of threads don't exist on the steeler boards because we don't give a shit. It's okay that the steelers are the sun to the Browns earth.

You want a hug old man?

Hey look, it's one of those sex robot thingies.  

12 hours ago, Vagitron said:

You want a hug old man?

Again, WTF makes you think that this has any fucking thing to do with you...other than the fact that you are among the hoard of stupid Steeler fans.  Pretty much all Steeler fans are stupid.  You must  you feel that you are at the apex of that group if you think this is solely about you. 

So, I guess congratulations are in order:  Congratulations on being at the head of the stupidest fan base in sports.  You deserve the honor.