THE BROWNS BOARD

Personal Conduct

Zombo

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I will do it....but I must have my hourly rate of $200.00 per hour.    So that means for 5 minutes you would have to pay me  $16.66.    But I will give you a friendly discount and make it an even $15.00. :ph34r:

$200 a hour? mjp better be able to pee on you after at that rate. 

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Reading Cal's political rants IS some serious kinky shit.  I SHOULD charge that $400.00 per hour for THAT! :P

The sheer amount of stupidity in one of his idiotic political ramblings must be staggering. $400 would never cover that amount of pain and suffering. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

$200 a hour? mjp better be able to pee on you after at that rate. 

Ummmmm, Dutch might actually fit into the poly board after all......   :ph34r:

Screenshot_2019-08-11_140149.jpg

27 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The sheer amount of stupidity in one of his idiotic political ramblings must be staggering. $400 would never cover that amount of pain and suffering. 

I could handle it.  OK Cal.....you are up to bat.   For $400.00 I will sit and listen to your political views for one full hour.  I won't even debate or interrupt you...unless you invite me to.   ✌️

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Ummmmm, Dutch might actually fit into the poly board after all......   :ph34r:

Over there? You had better be way far right. To have a chance of being "right".   

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Over there? You had better be way far right. To have a chance of being "right".   

Unless there's a massive head injury in my future, causing serious damage to the logic and reasoning part of my brain, I can't see me ever being "far right". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Zombo locked this topic