THE BROWNS BOARD

Haven't done a meme in awhile, so heres one

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I await our fair and impartial moderator's deletion of this thread

I only deleted a tiny fraction of the garbage you and your butt-buddy posted. You assholes were posting 10 or 15 a day probably many more. I didn't bother most of them. And I deleted some of the particularly vulgar ones of even the more intelligent posters. Well sorry Woody, compared to you and Clevis that's everybody but still...

Administration doesn't mind one or two a day but you guys got outrageous and purposely so and you know it so fuck you.

WSS

• Upvote 1

I think that China felt they were being beaten so badly in the recent negotiation that they may as well wait around for the next election, 2020, to see if they could get lucky & have a Democrat win - in which case they would continue to rip-off the USA for $500 Billion a year. The only problem is that they know I am going to win (best economy & employment numbers in U.S. history, & much more), and the deal will become far worse for them if it has to be negotiated in my second term. Would be wise for them to act now, but love collecting BIG TARIFFS!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, hammertime said:

That’s about the best your gonna acheive

so glad my kid spurned UM

A man who cannot appropriately apply a basic command of the English language - "your"...  (You're*) really has no business discussing the merits or attendance to ANY institution of higher learning. Even if it is a reference to his children. 

Keep in mind, I say that as a Buckeye. 

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

A man who cannot appropriately apply a basic command of the English language - "your"...  (You're*) really has no business discussing the merits or attendance to ANY institution of higher learning. Even if it is a reference to his children. 

Really?  You went grammar nazi on me....

im sure birdboy appreciates you defending him.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

thumb_when-comforting-a-grammar-naz-ialways-say-softly-there-their-25083539.png

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, hammertime said:

That’s about the best your gonna acheive

so glad my kid spurned UM

did jr decide to apprentice with his old man instead?

jew_jersey_gas_station_attendant.jpeg

does he have a real eye for the trade? do u tear up when he wipes the edges of squeegee blade just like daddy taught him? "dont u be leavin no streaks son, dont u do it!!!"

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

did jr decide to aporentice with his old man?

jew_jersey_gas_station_attendant.jpeg

does he have a real eye for the trade? do u tear up when he wipes the edges of squeegee blade just like daddy taught him? "dont u be leavin no streaks son, dont u do it!!!"

All work is noble.     Why would you attempt to use this as an insult?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

All work is noble.     Why would you attempt to use this as an insult?

im not....id totally rather pump gas than get an engineering degree from one of the best eng schools in the country but have to root for "that" football team..... 😁

also, there was some troll/counter troll at play here that i feel u may have missed

47 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Because he’s a flaming asshole.

oh geez did I make you cry canton? would you like me to send you a care package of feminine napkins? maybe some sage so you can do smoke incantations around your house and just "safespace" it for a couple days till you recover. ffs....