THE BROWNS BOARD

ELO with Jeff Lynne

gumby73

Any Electric Light Orchestra or Traveling Wilburys fans still left? The original singer/guitar performer Jeff Lynne  of ELO is now the age of 70. While at the draft, I was able to score some concert tickets for the July 3rd show in Nashville. Here's the other concert dates in 2019..

My 2 sisters saw the show in Toronto in 2018..Say's it's a can't miss show for ELO fans..

Fishing & Concerts..It's what i do in the offseason 🏝️.. Don't bring me down🎶 Browns          

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

fantastic show I saw it this past saturday I will suggest getting there on time at watch Dhani Harrison open he also joins Jeff onstage for a Wilburys song

side note I went to The Claypool Lennon (johns son) Delirum a few nights prior  it was a damn good show Sean was talking about the ability to be able to smell from your fingers and said he would not want to be able to 

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2019 at 9:47 AM, gumby73 said:

While at the draft, I was able to score some concert tickets for the July 3rd show in Nashville. 

Fishing & Concerts..It's what i do in the offseason 🏝️..          

On 7/2/2019 at 3:03 PM, ATOM said:

fantastic show I saw it this past saturday I will suggest getting there on time at watch Dhani Harrison open he also joins Jeff onstage for a Wilburys song

Just getting back home from ELO's, Nashville show at Bridgestone Arena last night..AMAZing Show.. George Harrison's kid Dhani? A perfect WilBury, kid's got vocal pipes  

Our 2019 concert trips, will come to a end in August with a Aaron Lewis show in Raleigh..but it's been great fun with several good friends, wifes & kids..We started with Metallica in January. Jason Aldean with Luke Combs in Feb..Elton John in May. Two shows in April, Jimmy Buffett & KISS..Paul McCartney in May. Than hit a great ShineDown show back in Raleigh, June 26th.  last night's ELO show fits right up there with the Big Bands..Syd's right..it was kick-a$$ 🎸 🥁 ..I might try to rank them after A.Lew? Won't be easy 🤔...    🤙Rock On!!      

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Check him out on the "Concert for George" DVD......he looks just like is old man.  gum73, life could be worse.....good for you.  I just retired(3 years ago) and need to downsize and rock. I change to the correct title!  

• Upvote 1

Too bad I didn’t get to see the Traveling Wilburys. I like to music.  

I did see Petty and it was a great show

On 7/14/2019 at 7:20 PM, bigbambo said:

Check him out on the "Concert for George" DVD......he looks just like is old man.  gum73, life could be worse.....good for you.  I just retired(3 years ago) and need to downsize and rock. I change to the correct title!  

We have the DVD and CD nice music!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 7:53 PM, Browns149 said:

Too bad I didn’t get to see the Traveling Wilburys. I like to music.  

I did see Petty and it was a great show

ah man no one did they never got the chance to tour after roy dies