Sign in to follow this  
The Gipper

Weapons Production

OK, no, this thread is not concerning the companies in the following link (the largest weapons producers in the world...fyi, the names Remington and Winchester do not show up):  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Companies_by_arms_sales

No, this is about the Browns weapons productions.   Here are some bare bones stats of the "skill" players on the Browns whom they will be utilizing to shred enemy defenses this season. These are career numbers.

Odell Beckham Jr.

5 years   390 catches  5476 yards  44 TDs

Jarvis Landry

5 years 481 catches  5014 yards  26 TDs

Rashard Higgins

3 years  72 catches  961 yards 6 TDs

Antonio Callaway

1 year  43 catches  586 yards  5 TDs

David Njoku

2 years  88 catches  1025 yards  8 TDs

Demetrius Harris

5 years  57 catches  605 yards  6 TDs

Seth Devalve

3 years  48 catches 594 yards  4 TDs

Nick Chubb

1 year  192 carries for 996 yards  8 TDs  20 catches for 149 yds and 2 TDs

Kareem Hunt

2 years  453 carries for 2151 yds  15 TDs  79 catches for 833 yds and 10 TDs

Duke Johnson

4 years  259 carries for 1286 yards  5 TDs    255 catches for 2170 yards  and 8 TDs.

Baker Mayfield

1 year  310/486   63.8%  3725 yards  27 TDs

Interesting takes from OTA's, particularly Ratley taking advantage of opportunity to shine on offense and Whitehead & Avery on defense. 

Ya know, I didn't realize that DeValve had almost 50 receptions.   The guy never plays.  Are they including pregame warmups?

• Haha 2

On 5/10/2019 at 2:26 PM, The Gipper said:

These are career numbers.

Odell Beckham Jr.

5 years   390 catches  5476 yards  44 TDs

Jarvis Landry

5 years 481 catches  5014 yards  26 TDs

Rashard Higgins

3 years  72 catches  961 yards 6 TDs

Antonio Callaway

1 year  43 catches  586 yards  5 TDs

David Njoku

2 years  88 catches  1025 yards  8 TDs

Baker Mayfield

1 year  310/486   63.8%  3725 yards  27 TDs

Am fairly sure the 'where is OBJ?' will blow back up as Ota's continue Tuesday. Honestly, I quit reading all of them. It's not like Derrick Willies & Breshad Perriman needed weeks with Baker. Baker found them. Hell, Baker never got a chance to throw to Landry or any passes with the one's till the Jets game..please, just stfu media** 

2 hours ago, Orion said:

Ya know, I didn't realize that DeValve had almost 50 receptions.   The guy never plays.  Are they including pregame warmups?

Seth DeValve is the man. 

On 5/20/2019 at 4:47 PM, gumby73 said:

Am fairly sure the 'where is OBJ?' will blow back up as Ota's continue Tuesday. Honestly, I quit reading all of them. It's not like Derrick Willies & Breshad Perriman needed weeks with Baker. Baker found them. Hell, Baker never got a chance to throw to Landry or any passes with the one's till the Jets game..please, just stfu media** 

Willies and Ratley looked promising. Higgins stays healthy and he should have a great year. Callaway and Njoku should be very good.  

Awwwww yeah. Cannot wait! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

What's THIS?

A PFF article showing how the Browns are stacked at four WR and the TE - aka all the playmaker positions?

And don't forget the RB position.

• Upvote 1

On 5/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, Orion said:

I always liked Devalve, yet it never seemed like he was a focal point. I remember that TD he caught at the end of the Steelers blowout loss, and I wonder why we never tried to get him the rock more. Maybe he wasn't open? Healthy? I dunno. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 7:47 PM, gumby73 said:

I agree, but I find myself wondering WHY the receivers like Landry and OBJ aren't with the team. I mean, isn't that what a leader does? Don't they want to be leaders? Mandatory minicamps start in a couple weeks, so I'm assuming this will all go away. 

• Thanks 1