THE BROWNS BOARD

LMFAOOOOO!!!

nickers

Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, nickers said:

Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..

No you said no wonder we have been a shitshow for so long you guys dont care that "this kid looks ridiculous" off the football field in his personal life. 

Because clearly that's why the browns have only been to the playoffs once since returning to the NFL. If only us fans cared more about how the players on the team dressed off the field the browns could have won at least 7 super bowls since 1999.

1 hour ago, bjh2130 said:

No you said no wonder we have been a shitshow for so long you guys dont care that "this kid looks ridiculous" off the football field in his personal life. 

Because clearly that's why the browns have only been to the playoffs once since returning to the NFL. If only us fans cared more about how the players on the team dressed off the field the browns could have won at least 7 super bowls since 1999.

🖕

17 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..

If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..

🖕

33 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Then you began to piss and moan when people said they could give a fuck about it. 

🖕

4 hours ago, nickers said:

Says the guy flipping out over a kilt. Can you be any more hypocritical?

Besides, real men used to wear dat shit in the day. As well as high heels...another article women sport today stolen from men. So get some perspective so ya don't look like such a clod. 

"I wouldn't be caught dead"...

🤣

So fuking what...only people laughing at obj are you insecure old dudes that got passed by with the internet

19 minutes ago, choco said:

Says the guy flipping out over a kilt. Can you be any more hypocritical?

Besides, real men used to wear dat shit in the day. As well as high heels...another article women sport today stolen from men. So get some perspective so ya don't look like such a clod. 

"I wouldn't be caught dead"...

🤣

So fuking what...only people laughing at obj are you insecure old dudes that got passed by with the internet

🖕

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Take your midol.

🖕

5 hours ago, nickers said:

We do ? excuse me but you were the one who’s getting all bent out of shape over nothing like this silly outfit

46 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

We do ? excuse me but you were the one who’s getting all bent out of shape over nothing like this silly outfit

I wasnt getting bent.. I just think hes an ass and looks ridiculous.. get a grip old man!

Dat's how them thaar New York City folk dress.   (it's not a look that I would go for)

My favorite basketball player of all time is Walt 'Clyde' Frazier.  (known for dressing to the 9's)

19 minutes ago, Orion said:

Dat's how them thaar New York City folk dress.   (it's not a look that I would go for)

My favorite basketball player of all time is Walt 'Clyde' Frazier.  (known for dressing to the 9's)

Clyde loved his mink coat(s), didn't he?

Hell, let these guys dress as they want (the fashion world passed me by long ago). I just care about their performance as Browns.

Mike

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

I wasnt getting bent.. I just think hes an ass and looks ridiculous.. get a grip old man!

Your own words contradict you you’re getting all bent over him maybe you love him maybe you want to date him maybe you want to have sex with them that little skirt thing really turned you on. 

9 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Clyde loved his mink coat(s), didn't he?

Hell, let these guys dress as they want (the fashion world passed me by long ago). I just care about their performance as Browns.

Mike

Old shorts and worn jeans? How could you ever think the fashion world has passed either of us by Mike? Hell I have racquetball shoes that function for any occasion because they have nice little fashionable "aeration" holes in the tops. But the tread is still good enough to win or go to the grocery store!😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Your own words contradict you you’re getting all bent over him maybe you love him maybe you want to date him maybe you want to have sex with them that little skirt thing really turned you on. 

Maybe you want to date him..Be my guest , Poncho!.. You must be a closet homo!

6 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

You need some cranberry juice for your menstrual cramps?

🖕

• Upvote 1

On 5/8/2019 at 8:27 AM, nickers said:

I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole"  At least have some friggin pride ...

yup...youre not bent or anything....🤣

20 hours ago, nickers said:

Except you didn't. You made a tired gay joke and got all whiny cause people called you out for it. It's quite amusing to see people like you get backed into a corner now after getting lambasted for being a piece of shit.

27 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Except you didn't. You made a tired gay joke and got all whiny cause people called you out for it. It's quite amusing to see people like you get backed into a corner now after getting lambasted for being a piece of shit.

🖕

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, choco said:

and he even fuked the joke up because he doesn't know what 'trite' means...

🖕

• Like 1

1 hour ago, choco said:

yup...youre not bent or anything....🤣

🖕

• Like 1

• Zombo locked this topic