THE BROWNS BOARD

LMFAOOOOO!!!

nickers

I don't know about anyone else.. But I find this alarming and just a trite bit QUEER!!

59636877_10157305566076263_4699029117603938304_n.jpg

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

It's  supposed to be a kilt, laddie. :)

I know wot a Kilt is M8!

Lets just comer to terms with the fact hes a bit whack LOL, lets just hope his whackiness remains within acceptable league guidelines and he catches a lot of TD's. If that holds true I dont care if he practices in a pink tutu and spike heels. 

Greedy Williams declared, “the Browns are going to the Super Bowl this year.” His coach would prefer not to hear that.  Browns coach Freddie Kitchens said today that he talked to Williams and told him to knock it off.  “We’re not in the prediction business,” Kitchens said.

huh boy Freddie...your kilt wearing WR is ordering a bust for your 2nd year QB.

"I plan on being there for the next five years and trying to bring as many championships there as possible, turning [the Browns] into the new Patriots," he told GQ........

Beckham is also bullish on his new quarterback, Baker Mayfield, predicting he will one day be fitted for a gold jacket in Canton, Ohio. "I would say he's next, but I feel like he's now," Beckham told GQ. "He's Brett Favre. He's going to be a Hall of Famer."

I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole"  At least have some friggin pride ...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nickers said:

I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole"  At least have some friggin pride ...

...or we settle on not menstruating over what a grown adult does in their off hours? If the guy was my brother, I would be concerned. He is a stranger who catches footballs for a team I like. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, nickers said:

This organization was "garbage" because we didn't have enough good football players. He's a great one. We're not concerned with what he wore to the Met Gala, just take us to the Promised Land ... He's pulling hot chicks and scoring touchdowns for millions ... you're Nickers.

Zombo

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Zombo said:

This organization was "garbage" because we didn't have enough good football players. He's a great one. We're not concerned with what he wore to the Met Gala, just take us to the Promised Land ... He's pulling hot chicks and scoring touchdowns for millions ... you're Nickers.

Zombo

And you're zomblow.. have a nice day :P

43 minutes ago, nickers said:

So you think because this guy words are somewhat silly outfit that it will have one bit of an effect on the way he plays. Get the fuck over yourself homo 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

So you think because this guy words are somewhat silly outfit that it will have one bit of an effect on the way he plays. Get the fuck over yourself homo 

🖕

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

Zombo

Precisely. Who cares what he wears to some ball. Didn't Joe Namath do a women's underwear commercial? (sorry, was wayyy before my time).

3 hours ago, nickers said:

come on, nickers - that's just dumb. It's a kilt. He did it for fun - he wasn't going to actually do it, then decided it would be funny.

I guess you think Baker isn't a terrific qb for the Browns, too: (although, I hate bringing this up... LOL)

For the fun of of helping raise money for a charity:

(http://collegesports.blog.statesman.com/2016/01/25/watch-tutu-wearing-baker-mayfield-dances-sings-for-charity/)

Some of you people are just determined to be miserable and pissed off no matter what happens.    Who fucking cares what he wears when he isn't playing football for the Browns???

Might be time for another break from this shit show.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark O said:

Some of you people are just determined to be miserable and pissed off no matter what happens.    Who fucking cares what he wears when he isn't playing football for the Browns???

Might be time for another break from this shit show.

Overwhelmingly people are shitting on the person acting miserable so I think the environment has changed a bit.