THE BROWNS BOARD

Dem state lawmaker records himself harassing pro-life woman outside Planned Parenthood

Vambo

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Never heard you make that claim.

because u dont pay attention to what people write. U prefer to supply them with the position that YOU feel they should take when it suits u.....we havent been calling typical steve now for years because ur just an avg run of the mill asshole. Oh no...ur a "special" kind of asshole. And now u know...

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

because u dont pay attention to what people write. 

More like it's just impossible to read all the semi-literate garbage you spew. Impossible for anybody not just me. And I have never signed and opinion on abortion to any of you bastards just asked the question and I think you're the first one that bothered to answer. 

One of the reasons you are just about unintelligible is because you need to be an asshole so badly you lose sight of whatever it is you're trying to say.

WSS

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

u literally did just a few minutes ago. 

Copy and paste dude. I asked you fuckers if there is at any point the fetus becomes a human being as far as I know you're the only guy who is ever answered.

You said that it never was that it was always a part of the woman's body until it was delivered.

WSS

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Might be a solid time to take your own advice and "make a stand"  then.... no?

I have never been a pro-lifer. I've stated that often and sorry about the typos that should have said I have never assigned anyone a position. The last liberal that took a stand was heck who definitely believed third trimester was murder. One of his few right-wing opinions.

I have said abortion is creepy and almost always a product of irresponsibility.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

I have never been a pro-lifer. I've stated that often and sorry about the typos that should have said I have never assigned anyone a position. The last liberal that took a stand was heck who definitely believed third trimester was murder. One of his few right-wing opinions.

I have said abortion is creepy and almost always a product of irresponsibility.

WSS

That's fair.   

More 'heartbeat' abortion bills advancing in Midwest and South

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/more-heartbeat-abortion-bills-advancing-in-midwest-and-south

If a new Mississippi law survives a court challenge, it will be nearly impossible for most pregnant women to get an abortion there.

Or, potentially, in neighboring Louisiana. Or Alabama. Or Georgia.

The Louisiana legislature is halfway toward passing a law — like the ones enacted in Mississippi and Georgia — that will ban abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected, about six weeks into a pregnancy and before many women know they're pregnant. Alabama is on the cusp of approving an even more restrictive bill.

Their hope is that a more conservative U.S. Supreme Court will approve, spelling the end of the constitutional right to abortion.

29 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

In Times Square, stunning silence as ultrasound of Abby Johnson’s baby is shown on big screen

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/4-d-ultrasound-on-times-square-big-screen-shows-life-in-the-womb-is-real

From any angle they show that child it’s impossible to tell that the mother was raped....

24 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

My Drain-o reduction will get some teens back to cheerleading stress free in no time.

lol. In all seriousness alot of those old herb concictions worked fir the first couple months. There were sone that still worked late term but they were very dangerous and often killed the woman....

enough rich daddys girls die.....this will go away. Per usual. When people realize the restrictive abortion laws dont apply to wealthy white people this will end.

Bette Midler Joins Sex Strike to Protest Georgia ‘Heartbeat’ Law

Left-wing actress and singer Bette Midler called on Georgia’s women to “stop having sex with men” in response to the Peach State’s passage of a “Heartbeat” bill that bans most abortions once a fetal heartbeat can be detected.

Midler echoed fellow actress and political activist Alyssa Milano’s call for women to abstain from sex with men via a “sex strike,” claiming, “Our reproductive rights are being erased.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/05/11/bette-midler-joins-sex-strike-to-protest-georgia-heartbeat-law/

Comment of the day:

Crew Chief  2 days ago

What is the number one reason for Homosexuality among democrat men?

democrat women.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Bette Midler Joins Sex Strike to Protest Georgia ‘Heartbeat’ Law

Left-wing actress and singer Bette Midler called on Georgia’s women to “stop having sex with men” in response to the Peach State’s passage of a “Heartbeat” bill that bans most abortions once a fetal heartbeat can be detected.

Midler echoed fellow actress and political activist Alyssa Milano’s call for women to abstain from sex with men via a “sex strike,” claiming, “Our reproductive rights are being erased.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/05/11/bette-midler-joins-sex-strike-to-protest-georgia-heartbeat-law/

Comment of the day:

Crew Chief  2 days ago

What is the number one reason for Homosexuality among democrat men?

democrat women.

I'm sure all those Georgia Peaches will quit having sex because Hollywood Alyssa Milano said to, lmao.

On 5/13/2019 at 3:40 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm sure all those Georgia Peaches will quit having sex because Hollywood Alyssa Milano said to, lmao.

and Bette Midler? how much sex does a 73 yr old woman have? What young women are going to follow her lead?

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

59984425_2783101231716874_23175647094038

Probably for the same reason people on the left Screech about science when it comes to global warming but believe that human being with fully functioning testicles and a penis, is actually a woman. Which sounds crazier? 

It's actually harder to believe the predictions of imminent doom that are made every 15 or 20 years.

WSS

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably for the same reason people on the left Screech about science when it comes to global warming but believe that human being with fully functioning testicles and a penis, is actually a woman. Which sounds crazier? 

i dont think you've fully acclimated urself to what people are actually arguing there. Im not saying u have to agree with it but at least understand the point they're making. Nobody saying that "physically" they arent of their sex organs. But people are sonetimes born with a certsin set of sex organs but their brain chemistry is of the opposite sex. Why that happens is beyond me but i have a deep suspicion the hormones in our food and tge hormone altering chemicals we're subjected to...what impact that can have on a pregnant woman is not insubstantial.

look at phil mickelson...at one point he had a profound case of gynocomastia for a guy who was not fat. That was purely dietary. And i also suspect that many in the medical field know full well why theres an explosion in people who feel they were born in the wrong bodies. And those peopke may very well be right. 

lets face it the vast msjority of americans eat shit...and the effect of that is by itself profound. Then u add plastics which are proven to be estrogen inducing. Just drinking water from a plastic bottle is known to subject u to estrogen inducing chemicals. Putting roll on deoderant under ur arms every day subjects u to testosterone blocking metals like aluminum. Im not surprised at any of these birth deviations. But to stop this means regulating the free market to a degree you and ur kind would never allow urselves to accept because you've been brainwashed by cspitalist excess.

If i ran things this would stop tommorrow or people would go to jail snd perhaps be executed. Not just  Knowingly dosing people with hormonal agitants but spending millions on lobbyists to make sure u can still use those cheap margin boosting chemicals.....man that to me is warranting some public executions.

Alabama governor signs restrictive abortion bill into law as ACLU vows to sue

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alabama-governor-restrictive-abortion-bill-law

Republican Gov. Kay Ivey signed the controversial Alabama abortion bill into law on Wednesday.

The law will make nearly all abortions in the state illegal and make performing one a felony, punishable by up to 99 years or life in prison unless the mother’s health is at risk, with no exceptions for women impregnated by rape or incest.