THE BROWNS BOARD

Dem state lawmaker records himself harassing pro-life woman outside Planned Parenthood

Vambo

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

There is no real "hypothetical" And I shouldn't have said that.  This is damn near a concrete example.  

Did we forgot about the Castro girl kidnappings in your own backyard?  There are real world implications here. 

Not my backyard, dude - up in Cleveland. But since you bring it up - that example - one of them, at least, had a child.

If the child became three years old. would you ok the murder of that child? because the mother was held captive and raped repeatedly?

Where does all this nonsense end? The principle of valuation of all innocent human life works all the time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Maybe these anti abortion activists should stop being such soft pieces of shit that they're getting beaten up by 18 year old hipsters. I bet congressman gayface mcClownshoes would shut the fuck up real fast if he got his ass kicked. 

My personal feelings are that abortion is most definitely murder past, say, the first trimester. But there's also plenty of exceptions that I would be cool with. Until republicans wake up and realize abstainance is pie in the sky they're going to have to live with it. 

40 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Not my backyard, dude - up in Cleveland. But since you bring it up - that example - one of them, at least, had a child.

If the child became three years old. would you ok the murder of that child? because the mother was held captive and raped repeatedly?

Where does all this nonsense end? The principle of valuation of all innocent human life works all the time.

look at this fuck hole still trying to talk around the life and well being of an 11 yr old girl who was kidnapped and raped. Obviously if she did have the child in captivity and it survived, NO ONE would suggest it be murdered. The issue is that 11 yr old girl has a very good chance of dying or getting life long complicstions that may actually prevent her from having children later in life at tge point abd time of her choosing....and thats fucked up. ALL FOR A RAPE BABY.  A piece of shit rapist gets to pass on his genes....unbeleivable. 

i still hope on some level this is bullshit...a story somehow altered to mske a point for liberals. Pls let this be fske news....like she isnt really pregnant. The fact thst it hasnt been swooped in on by the national press makes me wonder if somethings up

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

look at this fuck hole still trying to talk around the life and well being of an 11 yr old girl who was kidnapped and raped. Obviously if she did have the child in captivity and it survived, NO ONE would suggest it be murdered. The issue is that 11 yr old girl has a very good chance of dying or getting life long complicstions that may actually prevent her from having children later in life at tge point abd time of her choosing....and thats fucked up. ALL FOR A RAPE BABY.  A piece of shit rapist gets to pass on his genes....unbeleivable. 

i still hope on some level this is bullshit...a story somehow altered to mske a point for liberals. Pls let this be fske news....like she isnt really pregnant. The fact thst it hasnt been swooped in on by the national press makes me wonder if somethings up

You're doing the equivalent of using Kate Steinale as a rationale to demonize all illegal aliens. 

34 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I would propose a one time tax-free stipend of 10,000 for people to be voluntarily sterilized. No catch, no limits on what you can spend it on. Just $10,000 snip snip no kids for you. No abortions either for that matter. 

Funny enough, I once thought of something similar.   But around 20k though. 

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

This abortion/suicide link is well known among professionals who counsel suicidal persons. ... So are women who contemplate abortion. Both are in a state of ...

im sure a 20 yr old woman wont look back with regret that she aborted her KIDNAPPER AND RAPISTS baby when she was 11. But if she sits there at 25 and is contemplating that her ability to have children was taken from her before she was even a teenager.....then yeah that might lead to.some suicidal thoughts.

can u get raptured away from here tonight in ur sleep? im sure haysoos is dying to  meet u.....

On 5/8/2019 at 4:16 PM, tiamat63 said:

Let's be real, this country has a deep history of this sort of thing. I'm just following suite, boo.     

Another curious profile.  And private too... Shocker. 

wrong word. "following SUIT". Not "suite". Curious mistake....shocker.

suite
/swēt/
noun
noun: suite; plural noun: suites
  1. 1.
    a set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose.
    "a suite of reception rooms"
    synonyms: apartment, flat, set of rooms, suite of rooms; More
    living quarters, rooms, chambers
    "a penthouse suite"
    • a set of coordinating furniture.
      "there is plenty of space for a dining table and a three-piece suite"
  2. 2.
    Music
    a set of instrumental compositions, originally in dance style, to be played in succession

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

wrong word. "following SUIT". Not "suite". Curious mistake....shocker.

suite
/swēt/
noun
noun: suite; plural noun: suites
  1. 1.
    a set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose.
    "a suite of reception rooms"
    synonyms: apartment, flat, set of rooms, suite of rooms; More
    living quarters, rooms, chambers
    "a penthouse suite"
    • a set of coordinating furniture.
      "there is plenty of space for a dining table and a three-piece suite"
  2. 2.
    Music
    a set of instrumental compositions, originally in dance style, to be played in succession

79c57db09628b68b3dab15761ceee4c4.jpg

• Upvote 1

Both sides have good points. As we know abortion is always justified if the life of the mother is threatened. . so the possibility of this 11yr. old  dying should be reason enough.

This is an 11yr old child, so it would seem additional considerations should be made. The possibility that she may never be able to give birth again, or have psychological issues.

Also, placing a huge burden on a 11yr old child does not translate to abortion because having a baby is inconvenient.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Less government intrusion!

* except here cuz I want it

As in wanting hospitals and universities to work for you for nothing.  Or taking more successful people's money by force  and given it to  lazy and unsuccessful ones .  Yes we understand. But depending on your view of when a child becomes a human being, , which never had the balls to state, is more similar to the law that would ban neglecting a newborn infant and letting it starve or killing a 6 month old.

WSS

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

As in wanting hospitals and universities to work for you for nothing.  Or taking more successful people's money by force  and given it to  lazy and unsuccessful ones .  Yes we understand. But depending on your view of when a child becomes a human being, , which never had the balls to state, is more similar to the law that would ban neglecting a newborn infant and letting it starve or killing a 6 month old.

WSS

when said infant leaves womans body its part of our society...not a moment before. Before that....womans business even if it loathsome to us. Forcing a woman to carry a pregnancy is far greater intrusion than requiring members of a society to.contribute a portion of their income to the collective good. Ofc theres a limit to that. But if there was a world war again you can bet republicans will be regaling us with cool stories about how everyone pitched in the last time......will fall on deaf ears. 

34 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

when said infant leaves womans body its part of our society...not a moment before. Before that....womans business even if it loathsome to us. Forcing a woman to carry a pregnancy is far greater intrusion than requiring members of a society to.contribute a portion of their income to the collective good. Ofc theres a limit to that. But if there was a world war again you can bet republicans will be regaling us with cool stories about how everyone pitched in the last time......will fall on deaf ears. 

Fair enough. If in fact it is of no more worth then a wart or a tumor why would you possibly consider it loathsome. At least you're man enough to make a stand. Even though there was a fair amount of crap mixed in but still...

WSS

52 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Fair enough. If in fact it is of no more worth then a wart or a tumor why would you possibly consider it loathsome. At least you're man enough to make a stand. Even though there was a fair amount of crap mixed in but still...

WSS

In some liberal schools of though a fetus is nothing more than a parasite feeding on it's host.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

i do honestly beleive rape fetus's are lower than dirt because they carry a rapists dna.......but normal fetus's no i dont consider worthless. I consider them part of the womans body and thats pretty clearly undeniable as her body feeds it. I am not a huge fan of abortions for convenience....but its still not my business....ive been pretty consistent about that for years straw boy..

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i do honestly beleive rape fetus's are lower than dirt because they carry a rapists dna.......but normal fetus's no i dont consider worthless. I consider them part of the womans body and thats pretty clearly undeniable as her body feeds it. I am not a huge fan of abortions for convenience....but its still not my business....ive been pretty consistent about that for years straw boy..

Never heard you make that claim. I've asked often for the pro-abortion gang to answer whether or not a fetus ever becomes a human being, but they've all chickened out. So I have your answer, which is no, and I said fair enough. 

WSS