THE BROWNS BOARD

Dem state lawmaker records himself harassing pro-life woman outside Planned Parenthood

Vambo

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

what if she was 16? or 25? or 45? we're still forcing a woman to do sonething she doesnt want to satisfy ur moral proclivities that not everyone shares. If some woman wants to keep a rape baby thats her choice too....thats why its cslled "pro choice". But in terms of an 11 yr old...this is disgusting. Some of u are such bottom garrel low rent swine its nauseating. You have no god given right to live.....u just spawned here as some kind of demonic jerk off. Ur just demon jizz. 

Again these cases are rare and those upstanding moral citizens on your side use cases like this to justify all abortions up to time of delivery.

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Kidnap victim*  forgot to add that. 

And while I rarely use hypothetical - let's suppose a rape victim is kidnapped and held past that deadline the bill has thus unable to seek any medical service...?. 

What then? 

have the child adopted. Some lucky couple won't have to spend so many thousands of dollars overseas....

• Upvote 1

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

Again these cases are rare and those upstanding moral citizens on your side use cases like this to justify all abortions up to time of delivery.

because my side understands that the issue isnt and never was black and white. The reasons are many why women havevto have abortions and most of them are dead on valid. Women who's husbands divorced them and have to work 60+ hours a week to take care ofvtge kids she has......cant afford to go thtough with the pregnancy evenbto put it up for adoption...or she risks losing her job. Just one ex of when abortions are necessary....i knew a woman in that circumstance.

but lets hear republicans talk about how maternity laws are so constricting to capitalism. You pieces of shit talk out of two perfectly functional asshokes

37 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

In this case can you really say it's the woman's body it's between her and her doctor since she is only 11 years old.  So now does the parents then have to make the decision and if so do both have to agree or can one parent override the other?

Who would make the call in this situation and why?

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

In this case can you really say it's the woman's body it's between her and her doctor since she is only 11 years old.  So now does the parents then have to make the decision and if so do both have to agree or can one parent override the other?

Who would make the call in this situation and why?

Cases like this are difficult but they are not the norm. The norm is most abortions are done for convenience.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Cases like this are difficult but they are not the norm. The norm is most abortions are done for convenience.

I agree I was more curious on if they let her get one who would decide. 

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"   Wrap that rascal🖕

29 minutes ago, hammertime said:

They refuse the original question and damn near write chapters while skirting the real question.

did the baby do anything to deserve to be killed?

simple.

no. But the baby is the product of a crime...and a heinous one at that. Its just tuff....but the fact ur still arguing this in the case of an 11 yr old girl shows what a profound dirt nugget u are at the core of ur being. 

52 minutes ago, Chemist said:

And you would murder an innocent child for the crimes of his father.

and u would force a woman, or girl in this case, to go through 9 months of despair with an operating table at the end, because of her fathers crime. Ur scum. This not the "procreation" jesus hsd in mind. This is the pure filth of swine. No more no less.

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

no. But the baby is the product of a crime...and a heinous one at that. Its just tuff....but the fact ur still arguing this in the case of an 11 yr old girl shows what a profound dirt nugget u are at the core of ur being. 

As you agree. No.

its not pretty but just like you and I agree that baby does not deserve to be killed.

yes the child will be born of heinously awful reasons , but the child gets there chance.

what you think of me is irrelevant as I’ve stated before its

not about you or me but about not taking the life of an innocent child.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I think we should force all kids to have to endure carrying the child of their rapist because it makes me feel better. That is really what it is all about. My moral hang ups.

Side step the question all you want it’s not about how you feel or your hang ups.

did that baby do something to deserve being killed?

8 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Side step the question all you want it’s not about how you feel or your hang ups.

ur not going to acknowledge the primacy of the female and just pretend we're sidestepping the question. NO fuvking 11 yr old girl should be forced to give birth. Its just tuff shit for the baby. Maybe it can incarnate under different curcumstances. I want zero part of a peopke /society that can scrape so low that an 11 yr old girl must be forced to go through birth because of a religious paradigm that ALL PROCREATION IS SACRED WHICH IS DEMONSTRABLE HORSESHIT.

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Let's say she carries it to term delivers it and decides not to feed it.

Then she could send the rapist pictures of it starving to death wouldn't you enjoy that?

WSS

Hell yea! Just give birth directly into a woodchipper. 

Or we could be less hyperbolic and accept that abortion is different than starving a child to death.

18 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Did (insert unfortunate event happening to otherwise good person) deserve to happen?

Life is hard. It isn’t my place to tell a child whether or not they should carry their rapist’s kid. You might feel like an expert but I certainly won’t be the one making judgment calls for someone else.

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

and u would force a woman, or girl in this case, to go through 9 months of despair with an operating table at the end, because of her fathers crime. Ur scum. This not the "procreation" jesus hsd in mind. This is the pure filth of swine. No more no less.

Ah yes, that time when libs want us to believe that Jesus has their back.  Since you brought up JC,  I'd wager he would have said sorry kiddo, ya can't be killing that baby.

I remember seeing a show on television many years ago where they had a number of young people who were born from mothers who had been raped and they didn't abort them. They were now young adults and were in school to be doctors, nurses, lawyers etc...some were excited about marriage and having their own families. They all had dreams and goals in life. They were some amazing young people whose mothers who had been raped  gave them the gift of life. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I remember seeing a show on television many years ago where they had a number of young people who were born from mothers who had been raped and they didn't abort them. They were now young adults and were in school to be doctors, nurses, lawyers etc...some were excited about marriage and having their own families. They all had dreams and goals in life. They were some amazing young people whose mothers who had been raped  gave them the gift of life. 

Fantastic, success is possible and nobody is doubting that.    My argument is that the mother should still retain the legal right to not have to carry that baby.  She didn't choose to be raped. Bottom line.    Anything else and you're simply saying your God is the state and they should have complete say over your body. 

Dems = Repubs.    Same coin just a different face. 

• Upvote 1