THE BROWNS BOARD

Chubby Baker

LBC mike

37 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Looks chubby.  Hopefully he doesn't look like that fat ass QB from the colts a few years ago.  I know  it's the off-season but put the cupcake down.

It was the beard.  :)  He'll have plenty of time to work it off before training camp. Though you do have to wonder a little bit with the wedding and bachelor party coming up, those sort of things aren't conducive to weight loss.   

I'm assuming you saw him at the Kentucky Derby. For those that missed it he got interviewed by Tirico, and did the "Riders Up"- the equivalent of Indy's "Start your engines".  

As an aside, sucks the winner got DQed.  For a non-racing person that was pretty ticky tack.  

12 hours ago, 7moses7 said:

Just as long he doesn’t take over for Dinner Bell Mel , who ate his way out of the NBA     Mel Turpin 

I can't remember if it was him or someone else on the Cavs back in the day.. they would go up into the stands and buy a hot dog from the vendor , during the game.. Funny ass shit LOL!

On 5/5/2019 at 2:33 PM, LBC mike said:

Looks chubby.  Hopefully he doesn't look like that fat ass QB from the colts a few years ago.  I know  it's the off-season but put the cupcake down.

Hoping if I stay on keto long enough I can lose enough to be as chubby as Baker 😂 

• Haha 1

That's kind of Baker's body type. He's not super trim looking, but he's definitely in shape. I saw a brief clip of him in the gym and he was casually chest-pressing 70 pounds in each hand. That's not absurd weight for an athlete, but it's certainly not a joke either. I'll tell you one thing, I never worry about Baker and his work ethic. He literally lives for this stuff. 

On 5/5/2019 at 3:17 PM, LBC mike said:

usatsi_12644291-e1557013880608.jpg

Doesn't look chubby in this pic

I don't think we have to worry about Baker being sharp. If I was a betting man, I'd say Baker has the vision of that last Raven's drive going through his mind on a continuous loop. He missed that Landry deep out by 2 feet, and then missed a wide open Duke Johnson after Weddle blitzed (and held Duke, but whatever). That one drive is enough to make someone like Baker work even harder. 

If Baker stays healthy, we have a QB for the next 12-15 years. I really believe it. I can honestly say I never thought it was going to happen for a while there, but we got our guy. The player I was SCREAMING to draft that I didn't think we would. But we did, and it's time to have fun.