THE BROWNS BOARD

Hello....did I miss anything...???

Mudfly

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Still can’t say that word for female genitalia. 

Besides that- the auto corrects are still on for one ex board member, the other board that cannot be named, (BTW ex board member got banned over there too), and that tiny Canadian singer.  :) 

On 5/5/2019 at 6:24 AM, Mudfly said:

Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

You were always one of my favorite posters. It's AWESOME to have you back man.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 6:42 AM, Mudfly said:

Nope.....I never gave up on the Browsn Gip......just gave up on discussing them here and constantly debating whether they sucked or not.....was just getting hoarse from trying to splain it over and over again.....

FRAKS dont hang in for 20 years of garbage.......

Welcome back.   I know the feeling of giving up discussing and debating.  

17 hours ago, Orion said:

We're all pretty much in that mode.   -  The evidence exposed itself one Thursday night....with 1:42 left in the half.  

Was an amazing thing to see in person.   Might be one of the greatest Browns games I'd ever seen in person. 

• Upvote 1

Awesome replies guys.....truly appreciate all the welcomes and cliff note updates!!!!!

and.....Its terrible news about Stan. I did not know him personally, but do appreciate all that he did to bring us this board and keep us interested during the lean years(decades)....rip to a true Browns fan, if there ever was one...!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

As I PM'd you once, Mud...

Now we disagree about how great we are.

Welcome back, my friend...

Do we?......how great do you think we are.....cause Im happy, but need more to be in the "great" crowd......just wanted to re-enter on a completely positive note.....(wink)