THE BROWNS BOARD

The Scottish Hammer

PoeticG

18 hours ago, hx214 said:

“The Scottish Hammer” needs Scott Players old helmet facemask combo! It’d be so sweet!

6E8553BB-F09D-4E0C-828B-13207DDAF661.jpeg

It wouldn't meet the criteria of today's NFL helmet...

46 minutes ago, hx214 said:

Thanks Mr. Fun. 

The Hammer could always petition the league like A. Brown is doing. 

Haha. 

And lose...

14 minutes ago, Mr. Make-Believe said:

Really? I still can't see it. I think he'll end up a cut that people lament like a Cajuste or Nate Orchard last season. Big plays in preseason, but Colquitt wins due to his reliability.

I sure can see Hammer Time making the final roster, and Colquitt  being cut. Out kicked him, and those ST tackles are  a big  +++. And Jamie will be around $2 million cheaper  to keep around. Plus, he was supposedly doing the holding  Thursday on FG attempts.  That pretty much  clinches  it in my mind. 

PS If Seibert was  doing  all the  kicking, it's  adios  Joseph. 

• Upvote 1

step-tartan.gif

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

When I google Gillan tartan, I came up with several designs.  I assume this is another one in addition to the one I posted?

This is my family tartan ;) 

If we go by analytics.. It's the perfect time to dump Colquitts contract.. we have more important pieces to sign in the next year or 2 ahead.. Besides.. Hammer is much more versatile and can tackle somebody on ST's.. Colquitts long in the tooth.. He'll land elsewhere for another year or two..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/30/2019 at 6:58 AM, flyingfooldoug said:

It’s looking like we keep The Scottish Hammer. ..... Anyone know his tartan?

moving on from quilt patterns;)..Were stuck..Teams know we got to cut one..If Andy lee was worth a 4th? Colquitt *has to* have trade value.. but teams won't pay it knowing one has got to go (Tick Tock)

10 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

moving on from quilt patterns;)..Were stuck..Teams know we got to cut one..If Andy lee was worth a 4th? Colquitt *has to* have trade value.. but teams won't pay it knowing one has got to go (Tick Tock)

Nice position to be in for a change.  Others have the same problem too. This is where a GM can really shine....... or sink

18 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Nice position to be in for a change.  Others have the same problem too. This is where a GM can really shine....... or sink

Tell you who needs a Punter..DeadSkins..Who the hell is P Tress Way? Sheehy burnt them.. they may punt loads if trent wears a orange helmet :ph34r:

Per other posts on here, it looks like he won the job.

You know what this could mean?  Since he was a rugby player,   he could possibly execute a few drop kicks. ...Which is still a legal way to score, either a FG or  extra point. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000901362/Doug-Flutie-Converts-First-Drop-Kick-Since-1941-This-Day-in-NFL-History

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You know what this could mean?  

c7P.gif  fe0.gif  TdV.gif        That i want to run the Jumbotron ! 🤩 !  i got bored watching punting for years..Not Now 👀 Congrats Jamie !!