THE BROWNS BOARD

Game of Thrones Final Season

22 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I might be the only person to not watch the show

But then again i don’t pay for TV. So there’s that

You can likely get the DVDs of the first 7 seasons at your local library. You can then watch it all for free.. That is basically what I did for like the first 5 seasons.  And when the final season comes out on DVD you can then watch that for free.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 5:21 PM, The Gipper said:

You can likely get the DVDs of the first 7 seasons at your local library. You can then watch it all for free.. That is basically what I did for like the first 5 seasons.  And when the final season comes out on DVD you can then watch that for free.

Seems like a lot of work for something I’m not interested in

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Seems like a lot of work for something I’m not interested in

You talked about wanting them for free so if that’s the case you’re going to have to do a little extra work besides just hitting a few buttons on your remote. 

Sorry Gip, I just don't have the time or interest to binge watch this thing at this point in time so I'm chipping away at it.. I'm 2/3 of the way thru episode two. I know that's ancient history for you but it's brand new to me.. Not bad so far, maybe I'm not far enough in...  It has occurred to me however that this is LOR and Spartacus thrown into a blender thus far.. The scenery is kickass tho 👍