THE BROWNS BOARD

So, WHO got the best linebacker in the draft? not so fast...

calfoxwc

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ah, the last defense of the desperate-name calling. You belong on the poly board. cal could lead you over there.😜

tex started the name calling, then whined about name calling. Keep it to football, Tex, you do know a bit about THAT.😎

On 4/28/2019 at 4:27 PM, calfoxwc said:

Just maybe, the Browns got a gigantic STEAL - maybe? the best linebacker in the draft?

maybe, the best lb that fits the Browns lockerroom?

and...maybe the very best lb in the draft?

This won't cure Vag's feminine itch; but NFL Channel Analyst Curtis Conway agrees this guy was the steal of the draft in round 5. I sure get the sense Saban felt like if he returned for his senior year - his football program would have put another LBer in the first round of an NFL Draft.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ah, the last defense of the desperate-name calling. You belong on the poly board. cal could lead you over there.😜

Cal and I are on opposite ends of the political spectrum and gipshit calls me names all the time. 

Mack Wilson: "I feel like I was the best linebacker in the draft"

With the 155th overall selection in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns selected linebacker, Mack Wilson. Mack addressed the media immediately ...
4 days ago - CLEVELAND — Linebacker Mack Wilson left the University of Alabama with one year of college eligibility remaining because of the belief that he was the best second-level defender in the country and would be a high pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.

the trend is the quality of person they drafted, not just athletic ability - each guy is

the great addition to the lockerroom, as well as kicking ass on the field.

On 4/29/2019 at 6:01 AM, calfoxwc said:

btw, Wilson also played H-back at times.

Here is Lance Zierlein's appraisal of Devin White:

NFL Comparison
Myles Jack

Overview

"Running back convert out of high school who continues to show rapid development as a high-impact linebacker in a physical conference. White is still learning to take on blocks and play with better control/efficiency, but he's a willing pupil and coaching should improve both areas. White's work ethic, competitiveness, and rare play speed are elements that can't be taught and should push him into an early starter's role and a successful NFL career."

Myles Jack was a beast at ucla. 

An absolute juggernaut