Sign in to follow this  
darren15

Tyreek Hill

How long after he is cut by the Chiefs does Dorsey sign him ?

56 minutes ago, darren15 said:

How long after he is cut by the Chiefs does Dorsey sign him ?

How long after Dorsey signs him do *some* Browns fans defend the move? 

30 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Dorsey's not touching him.

I cant believe Chiefs havent released him yet.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/04/26/tyreek-hill-suspended-kansas-city-chiefs

Z

After listening to the tape I totally agree. The guy shows zero insight into his abusive behavior and in fact threatens her too when she confronts him on physical abuse of the 3 year old. He needs to be removed from the home too for the child's sake, not just removed from the NFL.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

How long after Dorsey signs him do *some* Browns fans defend the move? 

Hunt kicked that girl, no excuses, and obviously the video did him in. He has been very apologetic, accepted his release, accepted a paltry (by NFL standards) contract, accepted his suspension, and by all reports is doing very well, the commissioners office is even making an exception for him to be around the team.

This piece of shit beat the living shit out of his pregnant girlfriend in college, and now he is beating their son and threatening her again. How old is this kid? 3 or 4? Even if they can't "prove" the broken arm was caused by him, he admits to whipping him with the belt and making the boy hold his arms out and punching him in the stomach.

If you watched Golic and Wingo this morning, Mike Golic got very emotional and wanted to "punch this jagoff in the stomach" and I agree with him. 

NFL, if you don't want to stand up for the woman, at least stand up for the kid.

Zombo

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

No hunt, no Hill, no defense, Watkins is so so and the Oline is mediocre. 

About to find out if Kelce and Mahomes can carry a team. 

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

Hunt kicked that girl, no excuses, and obviously the video did him in. He has been very apologetic, accepted his release, accepted a paltry (by NFL standards) contract, accepted his suspension, and by all reports is doing very well, the commissioners office is even making an exception for him to be around the team.

This piece of shit beat the living shit out of his pregnant girlfriend in college, and now he is beating their son and threatening her again. How old is this kid? 3 or 4? Even if they can't "prove" the broken arm was caused by him, he admits to whipping him with the belt and making the boy hold his arms out and punching him in the stomach.

If you watched Golic and Wingo this morning, Mike Golic got very emotional and wanted to "punch this jagoff in the stomach" and I agree with him. 

NFL, if you don't want to stand up for the woman, at least stand up for the kid.

Zombo

Further, while I would never defend Hunt's actions there was at least two sides to that story. I don't believe Hunt just went off on that woman, she was clearly acting belligerent and likely called him some racial slurs. Again, not defending the dude for attacking but there's at least some burden of action.

Hill is an absolute piece of shit. He beat up and strangles a pregnant woman, had a lot of rumors of being a beater, and now clearly beats up on defenseless kids. If Goddell has a spine he deserves at least a two year suspension, if not permanent banishment.

• Upvote 2

IMHO, ANY player guilty of child abuse should be banned from the NFL permanently.

Mike

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

IMHO, ANY player guilty of child abuse should be banned from the NFL permanently.

Mike

Don't know about permanent, but Peterson was suspended for essentially a season just using a belt on a kid. Hitting a kid so hard you bust his arm? Way worse. Done for this year at least.

28 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Don't know about permanent, but Peterson was suspended for essentially a season just using a belt on a kid. Hitting a kid so hard you bust his arm? Way worse. Done for this year at least.

I should have made myself more clear. Injuring a child should mean no more NFL. The part I highlighted a year is not enough for that. He should be done.

Mike

would it be a good idea to sign him with our current roster even if he didn't do that? We're already gonna have some issues keeping dudes from day dreaming about offseason trips to Brazil during games. 

1 hour ago, Canton Mike said:

I should have made myself more clear. Injuring a child should mean no more NFL. The part I highlighted a year is not enough for that. He should be done.

Mike

I know what you meant Mike.  Repeat offender, and apparently hasn't changed. My POV is the NFL does believe a person can change, look at how many chances they've given Josh Gordon. I suppose it's not apples to apples, because Gordon by all accounts is a decent guy with a drug problem, and Hill is looking more and more like a street thug. Would it bother me if he got a lifetime ban? Nope, but at this point I think we're going to see an "indefinite suspension".  

BTW, on a relative level- at the very least Ray Lewis was there when his posse killed a couple guys, he wasn't clear on the details of, and he's in the HOF.  That's lifetime ban territory in my book.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

If using  belt on a kid was grounds for disqualification from the NFL....its a good thing my Dad did not play football.  Actually...his modus operandi was to use a switch.

41 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

If using  belt on a kid was grounds for disqualification from the NFL....its a good thing my Dad did not play football.  Actually...his modus operandi was to use a switch.

Pussy

• Haha 1

AP used a switch in the incident that got him suspended...

He has since used a belt...

Progress?

Stephen A, who i disagree with most of the time is right.

Golic is right too.

Tyreek didn't deny hitting the 3 year old in the stomach, he called his baby momma  a b@$%% and said she could be afraid of him too.

He basically admitted he's an abuser.

If I was a 300lb lineman for the Chiefs I’d keep my head down and not comment on any of this until the very second Hill walked back into the facility. And then I would throw him down, sit on him and punch his head into the ground until it left an impression on the concrete  

There are no names I can call Hill to justify how bad a person he is, my heart breaks for his kid 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

If I was a 300lb lineman for the Chiefs I’d keep my head down and not comment on any of this until the very second Hill walked back into the facility. And then I would throw him down, sit on him and punch his head into the ground until it left an impression on the concrete  

There are no names I can call Hill to justify how bad a person he is, my heart breaks for his kid 

IF Hill even plays again in the NFL, I'm betting he'll get some hits That'll rattle his world. It's called Karma. Too many players & teammates in this league who love their children.

Mike

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

I know what you meant Mike.  Repeat offender, and apparently hasn't changed. My POV is the NFL does believe a person can change, look at how many chances they've given Josh Gordon. I suppose it's not apples to apples, because Gordon by all accounts is a decent guy with a drug problem, and Hill is looking more and more like a street thug. Would it bother me if he got a lifetime ban? Nope, but at this point I think we're going to see an "indefinite suspension".  

BTW, on a relative level- at the very least Ray Lewis was there when his posse killed a couple guys, he wasn't clear on the details of, and he's in the HOF.  That's lifetime ban territory in my book.  

There's 2 choices with a piece of shit:  1. Let it float and stink  -or- 2. Flush it bye bye to the sewers

• Upvote 1