THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

7 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Devin bush doesn't have character concerns. The best man cover corner in the draft fell out of the first round and part way through the second for a reason. He quits on plays. I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. All you need to do is read his knocks.

Your concept of a character concern is that he gave shit to Antonio Brown to me that means he has high character. And we all know the knock on him is that he does not tackle well neither did Deion sanders. You know the one that is in the Hall of FameYou know the one that is in the Hall of Fame

10 hours ago, Vagitron said:

What?

He has serious effort issues, takes plays off. He's been compared to Justin Gilbert in a few instances. A few of the scouts I follow and read say he is at risk of flaming out of the league because of those issues.

Watch this you ding dong.. Now I know your jealous cuz.. YOUR SHIT TEAM COULDN'T GET HIM! showthread.php?277489-Pick-46-Greedy-Wil

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1111448208473899008?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1111448208473899008&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.barkinghard.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3F277489-Pick-46-Greedy-Williams-CB-LSU

10 minutes ago, nickers said:

So again I ask what are these character concerns that the Pittsburgh pussy is putting out supposedly 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Don't you smoke weed?

Pot, meet kettle. 🤣

Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So again I ask what are these character concerns that the Pittsburgh pussy is putting out supposedly 

It's pure jealousy on his end Gip.. He knows deep down the door on Ben Rape and the stools are closing fast and tight... Now lets see how long he remains a stool fan after they  start having a couple of sub .500 seasons.. He's a wanker...

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Read the dudes draft profile. I only responded in here because someone asked why he fell. He's a press man corner, he isn't good in zone at least not yet. He has effort concerns as he has a history of quitting on plays. There are nfl execs also saying he was the single most overrated player in the entire draft. He was also graded in the second round by several teams so it's not like his fall was some sort of shock.

2 hours ago, nickers said:

It's pure jealousy on his end Gip.. He knows deep down the door on Ben Rape and the stools are closing fast and tight... Now lets see how long he remains a stool fan after they  start having a couple of sub .500 seasons.. He's a wanker...

The steelers have had a pretty damn good draft up to this point. I'm not jealous of the paper championship in Cleveland.

Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

Lol you give me shit about weed but need it yourself. Gtfo.

Lol you give me shit about weed but need it yourself. Gtfo.

21 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

The steelers have had a pretty damn good draft up to this point. I'm not jealous of the paper championship in Cleveland.

From my angle at the draft...1) Your 1st round pick, walked out with a white Bakers apron on, holding his shoulder together.good start for a LB ya traded up for? aye.. 2) Your AB replacement, DJ played at my school at Toledo. questionables hands with 4.53 speed..not a 2nd rd value, i'd say..3) Justin Layne had to take off his local favorite cleveland browns socks after browns passed on him for Greedy..Two guys, carrying 2 large chips on their shoulders.. full circle.. back to shoulders again? It's all about those chips on the Shoulders..  now carry yourself on back to that Big Bitch board..👎   

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

Again.. Fuck you , Grady!

👍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Read the dudes draft profile. I only responded in here because someone asked why he fell. He's a press man corner, he isn't good in zone at least not yet. He has effort concerns as he has a history of quitting on plays. There are nfl execs also saying he was the single most overrated player in the entire draft. He was also graded in the second round by several teams so it's not like his fall was some sort of shock.

You claimed there were concerns with character issues...and THAT was among the reasons he fell.  Are you now admitting that you made this up?

As for what you claim are his deficiencies....as I said, those same things have been concerns for many  CBs...even Hall of Famers.  Neither Deion or Darrell Green were considered top notch tacklers....but they could cover like paint on wood...and so...apparently can he. 

And if he was overrated...then maybe we got him right where he needed to go:  pick #46.   And if he was graded in the second round by several teams, then the Browns are one of those..

3 hours ago, nickers said:

You got glaucoma, Cheech? 

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Did they get a player as good as Odell Beckham?  Because he is the Browns first round pick.

And certainly nothing is proven about the Browns and championships......and the same goes for Pittsburgh.  It has been a long long time ago since either won any. 

And yes....I can remember a Browns championship just as vividly as anything the Squibs won, once upon a time.