THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

I bet Seahawks were going to take him great trade up by Dorsey to make sure they were picking in front of corner hungry Seattle.

Before we traded 17th overall pick in the obj trade I was targetting/hoping greedy would slip to 17 and we got him at 46. Phenomenal

Great pick. Some people had Greedy as the top QB on their board. Two Time First Team all SEC. Led the conference in interceptions, great length and ball skills. Just needs to be more physical 

Trade up for DK!~!

19 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Someone was watching ESPN and now thinks he's a draft guru.  

I don’t watch espn ever unless it’s 30 for 30. The Steelers need a corner and greedy was discussed at great length for the last several months. He isn't physical and he has a bad attitude. 

Edit: I never expected the steelers to trade up for Bush and fully expected a corner at pick 20. Murphy was talked about the most as well as rock ya sin. The majority of my message board wanted nothing to do with greedy because of the bullshit with antonio brown, that and he doesn't tackle.

9 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I don’t watch espn ever unless it’s 30 for 30. The Steelers need a corner and greedy was discussed at great length for the last several months. He isn't physical and he has a bad attitude. 

Edit: I never expected the steelers to trade up for Bush and fully expected a corner at pick 20. Murphy was talked about the most as well as rock ya sin. The majority of my message board wanted nothing to do with greedy because of the bullshit with antonio brown, that and he doesn't tackle.

What is the bullshit with Antonio Brown why do you claim me as a bad attitude. 

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What is the bullshit with Antonio Brown why do you claim me as a bad attitude. 

What?

He has serious effort issues, takes plays off. He's been compared to Justin Gilbert in a few instances. A few of the scouts I follow and read say he is at risk of flaming out of the league because of those issues.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

What?

He has serious effort issues, takes plays off. He's been compared to Justin Gilbert in a few instances. A few of the scouts I follow and read say he is at risk of flaming out of the league because of those issues.

He has no more risk of flaming out than does Devin Bush...whom you drafted  (for all we know he is the next Aaron Curry)....

The fact that YOU give him a bad review just exponentially raised my confidence in him.

We already have a cover free safety in D. Randall and Eric Murray from the Ogbah traded can cover as well. Morgan Burnett can play SS. Corner has been addressed. Mitchell, Carrie, Ward, Williams..

The need for LB depth and apparently the highest rated defensive player on the board by far, seems like a great pick in Takitaki(what a fantastic name)

38 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

We already have a cover free safety in D. Randall and Eric Murray from the Ogbah traded can cover as well. Morgan Burnett can play SS. Corner has been addressed. Mitchell, Carrie, Ward, Williams..

The need for LB depth and apparently the highest rated defensive player on the board by far, seems like a great pick in Takitaki(what a fantastic name)

Well we shall see how Tikitaco works out. ST pickup for sure anyway.

49 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

He has no more risk of flaming out than does Devin Bush...whom you drafted  (for all we know he is the next Aaron Curry)....

The fact that YOU give him a bad review just exponentially raised my confidence in him.

Devin bush doesn't have character concerns. The best man cover corner in the draft fell out of the first round and part way through the second for a reason. He quits on plays. I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. All you need to do is read his knocks.

14 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Devin bush doesn't have character concerns. The best man cover corner in the draft fell out of the first round and part way through the second for a reason. He quits on plays. I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. All you need to do is read his knocks.

So wtf are you doing here Mr.Troll?

1 minute ago, nickers said:

So wtf are you doing here Mr.Troll?

Honestly the steelers didn't have any picks in the second and I was reading around. Now people are responding or I wouldn't be here at all. 

Just now, Vagitron said:

Honestly the steelers didn't have any picks in the second and I was reading around. Now people are responding or I wouldn't be here at all. 

Go hang with your fag stooler buddies.. We don't need... Or even want you here...

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

Yea you do, it's okay.

Put the crack pipe down dude.. You sound like a complete moron...

13 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I just smoke weed. You've got enough Crack for the whole message board, ass Crack.

WOW!.. Is that all you got?.. LAME!..  If weed affects your mind that bad.. Maybe you need to stop..

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You'd love Houston's DT Oliver. Raised by a wrangler (horses) and he himself is considered a horse whisperer. Must have gotten all those muscles tossing hay as a little biddy baby. I had a good friend in Wyoming who had the strongest upper body of anyone I ever knew. He was raised on a 12,000 acre cattle ranch and could flip a calf and quick tie the feet for branding like anyone else would straighten pillows on a bed. Zero effort involved.

I tried cow tipping once- it's harder than you think it might be....   it was a very young cow, and I failed......  

3 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Yeah, and Bush is the next (pick a HOF LBer) thank you. Dorsey isn't afraid of "character concerns", in case you missed the memo.