Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

Creepy Uncle Joe enters race officially

Recommended Posts

Joe Biden ...the great white (old) hope for the democrats in 2020...it is humorous in the identity politics party the two front runners are a couple of old white men (Biden and Sanders)...rest assured they will apologize profusely for all their white privilege..

 

Looks like Joe has already gotten a leg up on his apologies:

Joe Biden's apology tour

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/joe-bidens-apology-tour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm assuming Cleve is taking the hardline here because if he wanted to date one of Trump's kids it would be DonJunior.

WSS

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Well... Cleve isn't totally wrong. 

About what? I don't think there's anything crazy about a father saying that his daughter is beautiful which President Trump's daughter really is. Then again I don't think Joe Biden is a bad guy and this attack on him is probably orchestrated by the hard left of the Democrat Party.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

About what? I don't think there's anything crazy about a father saying that his daughter is beautiful which President Trump's daughter really is. Then again I don't think Joe Biden is a bad guy and this attack on him is probably orchestrated by the hard left of the Democrat Party.

WSS

naNEzNm.gif.d9a9f39c4d6dc0367d391f8c24e71164.gif

 

Technically you are (indirectly) calling Die hard a leftist.   Oof. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

naNEzNm.gif.d9a9f39c4d6dc0367d391f8c24e71164.gif

So you have a problem with Biden? Or just Trump? Or neither one and just wanted to post a funny picture?

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you have a problem with Biden? Or just Trump? Or neither one and just wanted to post a funny picture?

WSS

I'm not entirely certain where Biden stands on issues independent of Obama.  However if he continues the expansion of military bombings with mass soft target damage ( hence why Trump did away with the accountability report on that) doesn't address the need to overhaul the IRS, immigration reform including the hiring of border agents while looking at the asylum and naturalization process and finally keeping with the condensing of executive branch powers then yes... I'll have a problem with him.

But it would be refreshing to at least not have a whiny child being asked questions for the first time in 4 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm not entirely certain where Biden stands on issues independent of Obama.  However if he continues the expansion of military bombings with mass soft target damage ( hence why Trump did away with the accountability report on that) doesn't address the need to overhaul the IRS, immigration reform including the hiring of border agents while looking at the asylum and naturalization process and finally keeping with the condensing of executive branch powers then yes... I'll have a problem with him.

But it would be refreshing to at least not have a whiny child being asked questions for the first time in 4 years. 

Actually I'm not talking about political positions here whatsoever, just the outrage over Joe Biden supposedly hugging dames for putting his hands on their shoulders or that kind of bulshit. Think that's pretty meaningless I think the lefties are trying to push him out. 

The reason he was selected for the Obama ticket is because a liberal black guy would probably freak out a lot of the people in the Democrat rank-and-file so they selected one of the most conservative members of their party. I don't think that's much of a surprise.

I was just talking about the personal attacked and the women women women chant.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i didnt choose the #memelife....

 

fd9.jpg

No problem Cleve. It's easily as worthless as your regular commentary. And not as boring to read. Carry on.

WSS

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually I'm not talking about political positions here whatsoever, just the outrage over Joe Biden supposedly hugging dames for putting his hands on their shoulders or that kind of bulshit. Think that's pretty meaningless I think the lefties are trying to push him out.  

The reason he was selected for the Obama ticket is because a liberal black guy would probably freak out a lot of the people in the Democrat rank-and-file so they selected one of the most conservative members of their party. I don't think that's much of a surprise.

I was just talking about the personal attacked and the women women women chant.

WSS

 

In today's world, especially in a public position it's imperative to watch even your slightest of moves no matter how trivial or innocent.   I don't like it, but that's the way it is.    Biden might just be one of those guys that comes off as creepy because.... well, some people are just like that and can't help it.     On the other hand he does seem a bit weird at times.

Obama was a corporate centrist.   Liberal would have meant when the banks and auto makers were bailed out they would have been restructured with far more regulation.   I digress...  

At this point I can't image a male candidate coming forward and not having some type of accusation thrown at him.   The validity of such an accusation will be important and this is where I get to my point of saying, whomever makes the accusation, should they been proven a liar  - are swiftly charged with a crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any long time senator running for president today is going to have a tough climb just because of the number of unpopular votes they have made in the past and will have to now defend those votes. Biden with decades in office will have to defend many controversial votes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Well... Cleve isn't totally wrong. 

Neither is WSS.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I deleted one of Cleves post. I like to see if any more of them need to go and then make a decision as to whether he needs to go. Just a heads up Cleve.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Canton Dawg said:

Neither is WSS.

Tia is arguing something completely different than what Cleve said in this thread. Cleve posted nothing but vulgar memes, he made no point and tia apparently wants to talk about policy which is fine with me.

WSS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm assuming Cleve is taking the hardline here because if he wanted to date one of Trump's kids it would be DonJunior.

WSS

I was referencing your reply to Cleve.

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Tia is arguing something completely different than what Cleve said in this thread. Cleve posted nothing but vulgar memes, he made no point and tia apparently wants to talk about policy which is fine with me.

WSS

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

 

In today's world, especially in a public position it's imperative to watch even your slightest of moves no matter how trivial or innocent.   I don't like it, but that's the way it is.    Biden might just be one of those guys that comes off as creepy because.... well, some people are just like that and can't help it.     On the other hand he does seem a bit weird at times.

Obama was a corporate centrist.   Liberal would have meant when the banks and auto makers were bailed out they would have been restructured with far more regulation.   I digress...  

At this point I can't image a male candidate coming forward and not having some type of accusation thrown at him.   The validity of such an accusation will be important and this is where I get to my point of saying, whomever makes the accusation, should they been proven a liar  - are swiftly charged with a crime.

Maybe that's true in a perfect world. In recent times when a woman has made an accusation and a man has been punished how many times has that accusation actually been proven? Isn't today's attitude "We must believe the woman?"

But again whether or not Joe Biden sticks to the left-wing Democrat political agenda remains to be seen. He may have to just in order to grab the nomination and it has not been his path up until now.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why Chicago Jesus wont endorse Creepy Joe.. 🤣

57057869_10157566872330955_3524854869275

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×