THE BROWNS BOARD

This is exactly true

https://www.wsj.com/articles/kushner-says-probes-into-russian-meddling-more-damaging-than-interference-itself-11556039505

I don't believe anybody thought they could swing the election and I don't believe anybody thinks that it had any effect on the voting whatsoever. If the Russians wanted anything it's the creation of turmoil in the United States which it has certainly done. Talk about being puppets to Vladimir Putin the Democrats and a left-wing media are dancing to every tune he plays.

The ultimate troll. Talk about eating up what you are being fed with a spoon.

WSS

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

One thing I do know for sure is that Russia had the demographic data provided to them to target the right audience in the close swing states and a difference of only 70,000 votes in those states combined gave Trump the numbers to win in the Electoral College. Kushner is smart enough to know this, but there is no reason the Trump administration will do anything to stop it in 2020 when they are the ones who benefited. There are no serious plans by this administration to stop it from happening again. And if you don't understand how important targeting a particular audience with messages that will persuade that audience, then you should never go into marketing/advertising where that tactic is king. My first degree was Business Management and we had a visiting professor from Harvard who even 50 years ago had a computer program that stressed properly aimed advertising budgets into running a successful company. We learned quickly how very important budgeting for the research on demographics as well as the ads developed from that was all important. That is what sophisticated propaganda does and the Russians are very, very good at it.

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One thing I do know for sure is that Russia had the demographic data provided to them to target the right audience in the close swing states and a difference of only 70,000 votes in those states combined gave Trump the numbers to win in the Electoral College. Kushner is smart enough to know this, but there is no reason the Trump administration will do anything to stop it in 2020 when they are the ones who benefited. There are no serious plans by this administration to stop it from happening again. And if you don't understand how important targeting a particular audience with messages that will persuade that audience, then you should never go into marketing/advertising where that tactic is king. My first degree was Business Management and we had a visiting professor from Harvard who even 50 years ago had a computer program that stressed properly aimed advertising budgets into running a successful company. We learned quickly how very important budgeting for the research on demographics as well as the ads developed from that was all important. That is what sophisticated propaganda does and the Russians are very, very good at it.

Kinda makes you wonder why the Obummer administration didn’t do anything about it.

After all, they were well aware of it.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.people-press.org/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/

Here's a few Democraphic breakdowns. 

Which ones in particular did your imaginary friend tell you the Russians targeted and who instructed them to do so?

WSS

Easy peasy. White undereducated men and white evangelicals. It's right in the graphs and how about Cambridge Analytica which is very much associated with Trump's buddy at the time, Steve Bannon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Easy peasy. White undereducated men and white evangelicals. It's right in the graphs and how about Cambridge Analytica which is very much associated with Trump's buddy at the time, Steve Bannon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica

But if you think that then you must join the ranks of the under-educated. I will grant you that the over-educated certainly tend Democrat oh, but that includes those with college degrees masters degrees and Doctorate Degrees who often have more education than financial success. Conversely the very bottom of the educational Spectrum, inner-city African Americans, vote Democrat Almost 100%. So if the Russians are the ones that swayed the selection I'm surprised they couldn't get more of them on the Republican train.

But we do know this much, your candidate of choice is the only one that actually colluded with the Russians purchasing the Steele dossier and accepting Millions for the Clinton Foundation. That should be a concern but we know that's not really what you're upset about.

WSS

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Easy peasy lemon squeezy...how about Hillary Clinton lost to Trump because she was a TERRIBLE candidate and made bad decisions such as not even stepping foot into Wisconsin to campaign (she lost in Wisconsin).

New Studies Show Pundits Are Wrong About Russian Social-Media Involvement in US Politics

Far from being a sophisticated propaganda campaign, it was small, amateurish, and mostly unrelated to the 2016 election.

"Based on all of this data, we can draw this picture of Russian social-media activity: It was mostly unrelated to the 2016 election; microscopic in reach, engagement, and spending; and juvenile or absurd in its content."

https://www.thenation.com/article/russiagate-elections-interference/

• Upvote 2

Here comes da judge! Here comes da judge!

https://www.newsmax.com/andrewnapolitano/clinton-fbi-mueller-nixon/2019/04/25/id/913264/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM25870_04262019&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502vee581

BTW I have ordered the redacted public version of both volumes of the Mueller report. No footnotes or opinions, just the straight report. I'm sure I will be posting some of the little gems held within that no one on the brainwashed list wants to hear about.😱🤗

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Yet another unsuccessful attempt.  How many does this make?

As many as it takes to have you stop being wishy washy with this 🤴👺.   🤩

If I recall you said you would be done with him if Mattis resigned. That resignation of yours lasted only a couple of weeks. He hasn't changed. Only you have changed. BTW one of those non-existent Russian agents (Butina) just got sentenced today to 18 months with 9 good ones for time served already.

Here is your reminder of why you resigned.  Read his letter again. Put it on your mirror.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/12/read-text-james-mattiss-resignation-letter/578773/

I don't buy it.  I go along with the job he has done, not because Mattis resigned.  I'd give him an A on job performance.  The other shit I don't care about.  And I also stated that if Mattis was fired, which he was not.  Mattis resigned because he didn't agree with removing troops from Syria supposedly.  It has since been learned that he was also a Clinton supporter. And troops are still in Syria.

• Upvote 2