THE BROWNS BOARD

Yang Gang

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

ur an old mindless babbling fool and u dont like me nailing out ur alts. I dont rem this bunker guy but woody just said he was calling for muslims and gays to.be murdered in the street. Yup that sure sounds like me huh? god ur a diapered up incontinent old mess of what "might" have once been a man

Yeah Cal has no idea what he's talking about. In a defense mechanism he's just repeating the accusations back at us. Deflecting I guess.

I guarantee I could go back to old threads and find Cal agreeing with Bunker too.

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah Cal has no idea what he's talking about. In a defense mechanism he's just repeating the accusations back at us. Deflecting I guess.

I guarantee I could go back to old threads and find Cal agreeing with Bunker too.

i dont recall this bunker guy at all, i just rem old cal alts like WW. 

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

(And at the rate we're going he may not even be the furthest left)

well hasnt yang talked about a 90% income tax bracket? thats insane. So if u make a million u get to keep 100k? 100m out of a bill? i mean ffs these liberals are getting out of control. Him and Aoc should be laughed out of the party. 

This convo is just between u and me cause ur one of the few normals here.  im not going to respond to any of the usuals inserting their worthless .02c.....but in all seriousness tslking about these insane tax brackets while advocating for what almost amounts to.open borders? 

what the hell are they thinking? americans might agree with bernies tax brackets...which i think tops out at 50 or 52. But they're not gonna agree to that if anyone at anytime csn walk into the country and draw on those benefits. This is why im dying for a legit centrist party and leave the far leftys and these mindless righty drones like we're inundated with here, out in the fucking cold