THE BROWNS BOARD

Yang Gang

MLD Woody

3 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Like you said you don’t really spend much time making any quality posts....

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Uh oh, another 'manic attack', maybe you  are Cleve the bipolar?

hush children, let the memes flow

(some of which are actual memes too... not that bullshit that gets passes around on facebook by old conservatives that's just a picture of Hilary, a quote she never said, and then something about how she should be in jail)

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

good plan cal cya

But before I do, thought I'd leave you gents another topic headed up by one of your fine compatriots you and Woody can match wits over...LOL

Should keep you busy for awhile.

LOL I fuckin laughed my ass off at this democrat kunt.

Hey Hank, How about Imagine a world without democrats!??

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

so much of this is so far over u square bears its not worth explaining, but this shit had me fucking rolling. But i will throw u old stoolies a bone before the night orderly comes and takes ur mcfangled gizmos away and shuts the lights out.....yang kinda got trolled hard here

- These are hilarious

- I imagine they think this is all pro Yang / I am pro Yang

-  There is an overlap here with the same group of 4chan troll lords that supported Trump, and we saw those memes posted here and loved.

But that's ok, I'm just here for the memes.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

- I imagine they think this is all pro Yang / I am pro Yang

Not at all, I assume you're still a Bernie Sanders supporter unless someone has gotten to the left of him.

I'm surprised you and Cleve art more vocal about Peter Buttigieg, after all he actually has the words Peter and Butt right there in his name.

WSS

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I really don't think it's Cal. It could be a long dead Bunker. He actually got banned and came back with an Alt then left again. 

My suspicion was that Bunker was actually Mister T. I think T actually said it was a cousin or some bullshit who got on his computer but bunker was certainly one of, if not the most stupid and useless members of the board. 

WSS

52 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

My suspicion was that Bunker was actually Mister T. I think T actually said it was a cousin or some bullshit who got on his computer but bunker was certainly one of, if not the most stupid and useless members of the board. 

WSS

T abused his moderator powers to ban me because I said things he disagrees with. Bunker was legitimately on here calling to kill gays or Muslims or something. 

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

T abused his moderator powers to ban me because I said things he disagrees with. Bunker was legitimately on here calling to kill gays or Muslims or something. 

As far as I know you have to have administrator status to ban somebody. I'm not at that level so far. I can't envision actually banning anyone, but Bunker might make my short list.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Not at all, I assume you're still a Bernie Sanders supporter unless someone has gotten to the left of him.

I'm surprised you and Cleve art more vocal about Peter Buttigieg, after all he actually has the words Peter and Butt right there in his name.

WSS

If you think I'm supporting Bernie because he's the furthest left your either typical Steve trolling or your not paying attention. (And I'm not sure if he's even the furthest left at this point)

But honestly there may be a Dem nominee I like better but it's too early, there are like 30 of them, and I don't care that much right now.

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

As far as I know you have to have administrator status to ban somebody. I'm not at that level so far. I can't envision actually banning anyone, but Bunker might make my short list.

WSS

T was, amazingly enough

I thought Bunker was woody and cleve, the three stooge ALTS. Now, I guess they developed Texsag

to take Bunker's place: The three ALT STOOGES:

5204653635_eabb1a394d_b.jpg

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If you think I'm supporting Bernie because he's the furthest left your either typical Steve trolling or your not paying attention. (And I'm not sure if he's even the furthest left at this point)

you said you supported Bernie and Bernie is the farthest left candidate I don't know why that's such a big problem for you to admit.

But honestly there may be a Dem nominee I like better but it's too early, there are like 30 of them, and I don't care that much right now.

who knows who's going to join the race for either party? No way for me to tell if there's somebody I would vote against Trump in favor of in the 2020 primary.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

who knows who's going to join the race for either party? No way for me to tell if there's somebody I would vote against Trump in favor of in the 2020 primary.

I can tell you ahead of time-  there is nobody who can run vs Pres Trump, win, and be tough enough to face the slings and arrows of

marxism !

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I thought Bunker was woody and cleve, the three stooge ALTS. Now, I guess they developed Texsag

to take Bunker's place: The three ALT STOOGES:

ur an old mindless babbling fool and u dont like me nailing out ur alts. I dont rem this bunker guy but woody just said he was calling for muslims and gays to.be murdered in the street. Yup that sure sounds like me huh? god ur a diapered up incontinent old mess of what "might" have once been a man

Archived