THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats decline Barr's offer to view a less redacted Mueller report

Vambo

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/democrats-decline-barrs-offer-to-view-a-less-redacted-mueller-report/

Congressional Democrats have declined an offer by Attorney General William Barr to view a less redacted version of the report by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, as only 12 members of Congress would be able to read the report and could not discuss it with other members of Congress.

They must think they are above the LAW.

28 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

why would they agree to 12 members viewing the report and then never being able to talk about it again?

That's thee LAW would be a good reason.

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

upvoting your own posts? smh

Just for fun Woody since you really don't have much else to say on most subjects these days, I could ask the administrators to check the IP addresses and see if these guys are alts. Cal says he's not and Vamboo says he's not.

Between the three of you or the four if your partner Cleve wants to join the bet who's up for a little wager?

WSS

- I have said many things on subjects only for those posts to be ignored, responded to with Typical Steveness (like your post right here...), or to just be called a woodpecker by an elderly, deranged man. I have no interest in putting time into posts for any of those people to read. There is no benefit, no return, I won't get anything back. If Logic or someone else strikes up an interesting conversation, sure. Unfortunately this board is mostly caricatures blindly spouting the same shit in every thread. A few of which just spam the board with biased articles and threads over, and over, and over. Like I said, this board is a cesspool. I realize I'm still posting here though, and I should really dial it back for all of  the reasons above.

- You can mask IP addresses easily enough

- I have no interest in betting

- You are more than welcome to check on your own, and as a moderator, you probably  should 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

- I have said many things on subjects only for those posts to be ignored, responded to with Typical Steveness (like your post right here...), or to just be called a woodpecker by an elderly, deranged man. I have no interest in putting time into posts for any of those people to read. There is no benefit, no return, I won't get anything back. If Logic or someone else strikes up an interesting conversation, sure. Unfortunately this board is mostly caricatures blindly spouting the same shit in every thread. A few of which just spam the board with biased articles and threads over, and over, and over. Like I said, this board is a cesspool. I realize I'm still posting here though, and I should really dial it back for all of  the reasons above.

- You can mask IP addresses easily enough

- I have no interest in betting

- You are more than welcome to check on your own, and as a moderator, you probably  should 

🐔

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for fun Woody since you really don't have much else to say on most subjects these days, I could ask the administrators to check the IP addresses and see if these guys are alts. Cal says he's not and Vamboo says he's not.

Between the three of you or the four if your partner Cleve wants to join the bet who's up for a little wager?

WSS

I'm in I have nothing to hide. I mean who would go through all that to post on a message board.  BTW Woody had said he had me on ignore how did he see my post?

• Haha 1

u guys think ur so clever too. I remember the batch of alts u guys used to fluff urselves when i was first here. Tgey got retired and then some new asshole with a 2 post count all of a sudden jumps in a discussion like he's been in it for weeks.

u clowns are pathetic and completely transparent. U cant stand on any solid ground of ur own so u just create more loud voices in hopes of drowning people out. Ur weak, ur power is zero..

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

u guys think ur so clever too. I remember the batch of alts u guys used to fluff urselves when i was first here. Tgey got retired and then some new asshole with a 2 post count all of a sudden jumps in a discussion like he's been in it for weeks.

u clowns are pathetic. 

Ahh what a coincidence a tearful defensive post from Woody's alt Cleve. How about you brag boy? Are you up for a little wager?

I've got no dog in the fight either way. If they are alts I think that's pathetic if they aren't I think you are pathetic. Well I think you're pathetic anyway.

WSS

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

u clowns are pathetic. 

Come on Woody you don't have to use an Alt to make a point. Silly silly boy.

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ahahahaha look at the old snowflakes using their noob alts to accuse two posters who've been here for over 5 years of being alts.

sure thing clown bags, u desperate pathetic gaylords. 

The jig is up you finally been caught how pathetic to use alts for 5 years to convince people you're not alts clever but not clever enough.