THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller report

Vambo

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

god......i love that guy. See we love that guy no matter who he's trolling....u guys only love him when he's trolling liberals. 

9ad1ed82359fb796c51f75c41f05a6135888e9b8

That's wonderful Cleve but that wouldn't have anything to do with double standards. Horrible example.

That's like sayin I have double standards because I love the Browns but hate the stealers. That said, I laughed at nearly every scene in that movie and cared nothing about who he was trolling. I'm sure the majority fell into that category.

Only two scenes in that move were rehearsed, the rest was all ad lib.

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man woman and child in Afghanistan!lol

Go Mr Barr - investigate the investigators .... 

obstruction of justice to a sham charge of collusion?

is a contradiction on its face alone. 

William Barr's best conclusion to how the DOJ interprets criminality in anything Muellers report tries to conclude 

is simply the one is presumed innocent and must be proven guilty

do the democrats really believe themselves as being  "smart" to concoct such BULLSHIT 

and keep this alive to their own collective demise come election time in 2020? 

• Thanks 1

meanwhile....

obaMao'd dirty comey had an ...agent? female...find Papadopolos and try to seduce him and prod

information from him.

And the other guy who insisted on meeting with him....

and...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-informant-reportedly-tried-to-probe-papadopoulos-on-trump-russia-ties-seduce-him-during-campaign

The Times reported that the FBI sent a woman using the alias Azra Turk to meet Papadopoulos at a London bar, where she asked, conspicuously and directly, whether the Trump team was working with Russia.

Papadopoulos told Fox News on Thursday that he "immediately thought she was an agent, but a Turkish agent, or working with the CIA," and "that's why I never accepted her overtures and met her again after London. ...  London became a very bizarre hangout spot for me that year."

Papadopoulos told Fox News that he saw Turk three times in London: once over drinks, another over dinner, and then once with Stefan Halper, the Cambridge professor who has been a longtime FBI informant. The Times noted that Turk had apparently been sent to oversee Halper, and possibly to provide cover for Halper in the event Turk needed to testify.

In House testimony, Papadopoulos previously said Turk "didn't strike me as a Cambridge associate at all" and noted that "her English was very bad." According to Papadopoulos, "the professors liked to introduce me to young beautiful women."

On Twitter Thursday, Papadopoulos emphasized that Turk's English was poor, and disputed the Times' reporting that Turk was sent by the FBI. "She was CIA and affiliated with Turkish intel," he wrote.

"As someone who has worked a lot in the Middle East and Southern Europe on policy issues and energy issues, as I was heavily involved in from 2011-2017, I would notice odd behavior of people I later learned were agents," Papadopoulos told Fox News.

When asked when he learned Turk was an agent, Papadopoulos replied: "I always had suspicions but the moment Halper was outed a year ago, I knew she was, too."

so, the FBI (dirty comey) and the CIA (dirty brennan) arranged for all sorts of informants/agents to

approach papadolpolis and try to GET him in a "sting" operation.

All based on higgardly campaign's dirty soviet-based misinformation bought and paid for - the steele

dossier, with a critical lack of information sent to the FISA court.

and they were in a hurry to affect the upcoming elections something awful.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/395776-memos-detail-fbis-hurry-the-f-up-pressure-to-probe-trump-campaign

and it is even worse:

https://spectator.org/did-peter-strzok-present-the-steele-dossier-to-the-fisa-court/

NOTE:

dirty corrupt strzok had a friendly judge on the FISA court.

Mar 17, 2018 - please leave me a tip here https://www.seekingthetruth.info/tipjar/ https://www.patreon.com/truthseeker My Bitcoin Wallet Address: .

Mar 16, 2018 - ... with Russia, was friends with a now-demoted FBI agent also involved in the scandal, a report says. ... When Strzok explained he was in charge of espionage for the FBI, Page ... FISA court Judge Rudolph Contreras.