THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller report

Vambo

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

well chicken hearted woodypeckerhead, you just can't stop pecking ! US VS THEM?

How about "THEM" running a FAKE investigation into Pres Trump, giving lies for well over 2 YEARS, long enough to influence

your fascist lefties to win the House. and found NOTHING.

Oh, and then there's "THEM" calling gun owners and the NRA, (which is us, morons) every vile thing they can think of...

and "THEM" trying to keep conservatives quiet with obaMao's corrupt leftwing "wingmen"... you and your leftwing ilk MADE it

YOU vs US. YOU VS REAL MARRIAGE, YOU VS 2nd AMENDMENT, 1ST AMENDMENT, YOU VS THE PRECIOUS LIVES OF UNBORN... and BORN CHILDREN. YOU VS OUR BIBLE, OUR CHURCHES, OUR GOD in any setting anywhere, YOU vs family values ...

the list goes on and on and on.

but go ahead and pretend in your'alls sick way, that YOu are the victims of hate and oppression. frickin emotional kneejerk brownshirts. But, lift your beak, someday you will have a real life, ...maybe...and learn something about life.

i lost count how many beleifs there u attributed to woody which he's never stated. U fags cant help urselves mischsracterizing everything. Because u cant think anymore for urself and u need a "foil" in others to be that polar.opposite of urself. And real people just arent like that. 

ur a weak, frail old pre senile man who froths at the mouth over a 22 yr old who wont follow ur script. Fucking beyond pathetic u intellectual babycock. Do u wear a man diaper?

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i lost count how many beleifs there u attributed to woody which he's never stated. U fags cant help urselves mischsracterizing everything. Because u cant think anymore for urself and u need a "foil" in others to be that polar.opposite of urself. And real people just arent like that. 

ur a weak, frail old pre senile man who froths at the mouth over a 22 yr old who wont follow ur script. Fucking beyond pathetic u intellectual babycock. Do u wear a man diaper?

Unfortunately I have in fact aged 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Unfortunately I have in fact aged 

oh shit my bad nicca.....well fuck ur old now dont lay down for this old man diaper wearing shitkunt anymore. Ur fucking pushing 30 and then 50 is right around the corner😁 but these old mouse dicks treat u like ur still in HS.

I just thought u were advanced/mature for ur age cause at 22 i still thought hanging at strip clubs was somehow life affirming. Fuck these old dotards get more annoying by the week.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh 100% Cal (and some other posters here) represent expose everything that is wrong with politics today.

Not represent, expose.

The "us vs them" bullshit.

How can it be any other way? It's unavoidable. Debate is 'us vs. them' when you get right down to it. Exactly how would you like a message board explicitly designed for the purpose of debate to be conducted?

You do not find it  unconscionable that you have democrats who continue to cling to the Russian collusion thing? You have one side trying to run a county and another side being obstructionists and acting like babies because they continue to refuse to accept the results of an election.

How does that help the country?

Thinking that if someone disagrees with you on one thing they must be "the enemy" and then you can just use broad strokes to paint them however you like.

Disagreeing doesn't make you the enemy. Denial, deflection, attacking the messenger, poo pooing the facts when placed on your lap tends to make you more of an enemy.

These are the people that are blindly following a party, completely lockstep, not looking to do any thinking of their own.

Yes.

54732225-172237463768985-188704366181874my bp station

Yes the meme is mean but you get the point. Libs/dems don't care  because they were taught to believe that conservatism/Republicans are the ultimate evil. Sigh.

So burning, looting, conducting illegal protests, vadalism, rioting , encouraging violence, supporting Smollett, attacking Trump hat people, in the mind of a lib is righteous and just.

It doesn't take much thinking on your own to understand what side to take.

51486811-389897198228042-680722725189183

• Upvote 1

us vs them is always somebody else's fault - namely - conservatives and Christians on the board.

Just more fake victimhood. Woody's infantile sassy blame goes everywhere except on him and lefties like him.

Meanwhile:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/04/15/pearson-high-school-history-textbook-teaches-trump-is-mentally-ill-and-his-supporters-are-racists

Obama Says "Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face" - YouTube

Don Lemon: "The Biggest Terror Threat In This Country Is White Men ...

Oct 28, 2018 - White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. ..... having hateful feelings toward the ordinary white citizens around us. ... You also wish President Trump would be inclusive toward all Americans in his speeches.
May 23, 2018 - She warned of “deplorables,” while Mr. Obama once gave a speech arguing that “to wish away the resentments of white Americans, to label ...

For those who still think J. Kushner was being honest about "a couple of  facebook ads" not having any effect on the election, here is a little quote for you directly from The Mueller Report Vol. 1 p. 15 footnote 6 on the Russian Internet Research Agency. Testimony of Colin Stretch, General Counsel of Facebook: 

"We estimate that roughly 29 million people were served content in their News Feeds directly from the IRA's 80,000 posts over the two years. Posts from these pages were also shared, liked and followed by people on Facebook, and, as a result, three times more people may have been exposed by a story that originated from the Russian operation. Our best estimate is that approximately 126 million people may have been served content from a page associated with the IA at some point during the two year period."

That footnote goes on to say "The Facebook representative also testified that Facebook had identified 170 Instagram account (Russian) that posted approximately 120,000 pieces of content during that time. Facebook did not offer an estimate of the audience reached via Instagram."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

And this is exactly why I have said that a lot of you have been influenced by profession Russian propagandists who are so much more effective than when I studied them in the Special Warfare School of Psychological Operations in Ft. Bragg. I was already familiar with their broadcasts to South America via Radio Moscow and Radio Havana in the 1960's before I went thorough that 12 week program in 1970. This is what they call it now. https://www.soc.mil/SWCS/

Like it or not a lot of information some of you post in good faith now originated in Russian operations against us which are still ongoing.

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

"To their dismay, there is only one crucial takeaway from the Mueller report’s conclusions about the utterly inconsequential “Trump Tower meeting” between Don Jr., several Russians, and others: neither Don Jr. nor anyone else involved in the meeting was charged with any crime."

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Please.  Russians had no effect.  Hillary lost because she sucked.  Quit trying to make excuses already.

Like I said, unwilling to entertain the potential of creating a 70,000 vote difference via Russian operations directed at propagandizing in far more effective ways than Trumpettes are willing to admit.

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Like I said, unwilling to entertain the potential of creating a 70,000 vote difference via Russian operations directed at propagandizing in far more effective ways than Trumpettes are willing to admit.

even dirty rosenstein knows better than your stupid cowardly crap.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a27290522/rod-rosenstein-donald-trump-russia-mueller-probe/

1 day ago - Rod Rosenstein, the U.S. deputy attorney general who supervised the Mueller investigation, spoke publically on Thursday for the first time ...

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You're just unwilling to admit you voted for a piece of shit.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're just unwilling to admit you voted for a piece of shit.

Actually you are wrong about that. I've had no problem whatsoever saying I hated voting for hillarity. But I damn sure wasn't voting for the liar king either. And I already proved that I could not even write in McCain in my state, which is what I wanted to do.

But here's the thing. Had positions been reversed and the Russian had done what they did for Trump for hillarity instead and won the important swing state electoral votes, you, cal and all the rest would be leading the charge to get the Clinton administration to be doing something to stop that from happening again. And you'd all be claiming "rigged" just like your dear leader would be doing had he lost. And Trump still has not filled the cybersecurity position which would be in charge of fixing this so the Russians can't repeat 2016. He wants their help again in 2020 (though I think the dems are doing a fine job of insuring his reelection with all their way too far out there BS).

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually you are wrong about that. I've had no problem whatsoever saying I hated voting for hillarity. But I damn sure wasn't voting for the liar king either. And I already proved that I could not even write in McCain in my state, which is what I wanted to do.

But here's the thing. Had positions been reversed and the Russian had done what they did for Trump for hillarity instead and won the important swing state electoral votes, you, cal and all the rest would be leading the charge to get the Clinton administration to be doing something to stop that from happening again. And you'd all be claiming "rigged" just like your dear leader would be doing had he lost. And Trump still has not filled the cybersecurity position which would be in charge of fixing this so the Russians can't repeat 2016. He wants their help again in 2020 (though I think the dems are doing a fine job of insuring his reelection with all their way too far out there BS).

That is just stupid. Why didn't your obaMao jump all over the russian hacking? because he didn't want to taint your higgardly's "impending victory".

remember higgardly calling on Trump to respect the results of the election?

yeah, your russians created a fake dossier that ridiculed Trump. You think that was to help HIM get elected?

You proud of being totally out to lunch over all your slurs that have NO basis at all? All emoting, no thinking = Texsag. LOL

• Upvote 1