THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller report

Vambo

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah ur gettin "sawft" ole boy. Time to take some ambien snd call it a night...😴😴😴

No need for ambien reading your post works better.

yawn.gif

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little honesty from the Washington Examiner for a change.  😂

"For the past 30 years in public life, we've known Donald Trump to be a megalomaniacal charlatan, a brand ambassador masquerading as an entrepreneur, an adulterer, and a compulsive liar. We knew this as we elevated him to the upper most echelons of American celebrity, and we knew this as we let him dominate cable news and gain institutional legitimacy from the daily chair of "Morning Joe."

We knew this before the 2016 election, and every unforced error, from Stormy Daniels to pandering to the worst dictators to walk the planet, confirms it throughout his presidency.

But that's what matters: we're only confirming what we already knew when he was legitimately elected to the White House by the will of the Electoral College."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/go-ahead-impeach-trump

You selectively chose only one paragraph out of the entire article.  Here's another:

You know what? Go ahead. Go impeach a president for a question of process crimes with a shred of the evidence Republicans had against Clinton when charging him with perjury and obstruction. Do this after our media betters spent more than two years swearing that Trump himself was a Russian shill, a traitor to our country. That won't backfire at all. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

A little honesty from the Washington Examiner for a change.  😂

"For the past 30 years in public life, we've known Donald Trump to be a megalomaniacal charlatan, a brand ambassador masquerading as an entrepreneur, an adulterer, and a compulsive liar. We knew this as we elevated him to the upper most echelons of American celebrity, and we knew this as we let him dominate cable news and gain institutional legitimacy from the daily chair of "Morning Joe."

We knew this before the 2016 election, and every unforced error, from Stormy Daniels to pandering to the worst dictators to walk the planet, confirms it throughout his presidency.

But that's what matters: we're only confirming what we already knew when he was legitimately elected to the White House by the will of the Electoral College."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/go-ahead-impeach-trump

We realize you have a blind hatred , we also realise realize the president has many personal faults but claiming this is from the Washington Examiner is as dishonest as most of the shit from you neo Democrats. That's from Morning Joe a show that used to be just left leaning but has unfortunately completely toppled over to the left.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

We realize you have a blind hatred , we also realise realize the president has many personal faults but claiming this is from the Washington Examiner is as dishonest as most of the shit from you neo Democrats. That's from Morning Joe a show that used to be just left leaning but has unfortunately completely toppled over to the left.

WSS

Why does it say Washington Examiner then? That's where I got it from. And I don't watch Morning Joe. Too far left for me. So explain what you mean please.

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Why does it say Washington Examiner then? That's where I got it from. And I don't watch Morning Joe. Too far left for me. So explain what you mean please.

Don't know how to explain it any better than to have you read the quote and look at the reference to Morning Joe right at the bottom of it. Sorry you're upset but it is what it is.

PS Tiana Lowe is hardly representative oh, except for op-ed which means opposing had at Oriole, for the right-leaning Washington Examiner.

Still those opinions are not patently false.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't know how to explain it any better than to have you read the quote and look at the reference to Morning Joe right at the bottom of it. Sorry you're upset but it is what it is.

WSS

What the hell are you talking about "right at the bottom of it"? The reference in the quote is to the fact that his earlier appearances on Morning Joe gave him legitimacy and a forum to run from. Read it again and read the entire article.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

What the hell are you talking about "right at the bottom of it"? The reference in the quote is to the fact that his earlier appearances on Morning Joe gave him legitimacy and a forum to run from. Read it again and read the entire article.

See above. I was mistaken as to the source.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

See above. I was mistaken as to the source.

WSS

And even though the Examiner writer admits to his major faults, the conclusion is it would be a mistake to impeach him. And this may come as a shock, but I agree. And I agree only because that tactic backfired with Clinton and it would take too long anyway. Dems (and Republicans like Romney) have a better chance to unseat him through the ballot box.

I'm just glad to see that some in the right wing have not totally lost their marbles and can see Trump for what he really is. Romney's statement and this article are steps in the right direction to restore a true conservative Republican Party no longer stolen by the Radical Right conspiracy theorists. Get the right person in there and my vote (and many others like me) comes back.

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And even though the Examiner writer admits to his major faults, the conclusion is it would be a mistake to impeach him. And this may come as a shock, but I agree. And I agree only because that tactic backfired with Clinton and it would take too long anyway. Dems (and Republicans like Romney) have a better chance to unseat him through the ballot box.

I'm just glad to see that some in the right wing have not totally lost their marbles and can see Trump for what he really is. Romney's statement and this article are steps in the right direction to restore a true conservative Republican Party no longer stolen by the Radical Right conspiracy theorists. Get the right person in there and my vote (and many others like me) comes back.

First of all unless someone is obsessed by the term Democrat or Republican what's the difference? I guess it depends if personality is all that matters to you, in which case I can't imagine a vote for Hillary either. 

If the Republican party needs to outbid the Democrats with more free shit, open borders to attract Hispanic voters, reparations for slavery to get the Negroes on board, pimping the me-too movement, slashing the military, raising taxes to pay for all that shit including sending Millions or billions to the deadbeats in Europe for some anti-global warming scam, or support live birth abortion for a healthy fetus then why should I care if the Republican Party wins even one race? Cry all you want over this shit budget deal but I guaran-fucking-tee you it would be as bad or more likely worse under the Democrats.

So frankly I don't care if you come back to the Republican party or not. Just man up and admit you are more aligned with the policies of the left.

I may disagree with you but there's nothing wrong with being honest about it.

WSS

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Conspiracy theorists? What conspiracy theory are you alluding to?

Don't fret Tex, you'll be able breathe a sigh of relief in 6 years after Trump leaves office having made America great again.

democrats-trying-to-explain-how-a-bunch-

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

this is the ONLY ngr on the right with his head on straight. What happened to u tex? why are u the outlier? was it.....

tenor.gif?itemid=9732340

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

First of all unless someone is obsessed by the term Democrat or Republican what's the difference? I guess it depends if personality is all that matters to you, in which case I can't imagine a vote for Hillary either. 

If the Republican party needs to outbid the Democrats with more free shit, open borders to attract Hispanic voters, reparations for slavery to get the Negroes on board, pimping the me-too movement, slashing the military, raising taxes to pay for all that shit including sending Millions or billions to the deadbeats in Europe for some anti-global warming scam, or support live birth abortion for a healthy fetus then why should I care if the Republican Party wins even one race? Cry all you want over this shit budget deal but I guaran-fucking-tee you it would be as bad or more likely worse under the Democrats.

So frankly I don't care if you come back to the Republican party or not. Just man up and admit you are more aligned with the policies of the left.

I may disagree with you but there's nothing wrong with being honest about it.

WSS

I think about every issue independently of any particular party and make my own decisions. Balance the budget? Yep. Global warming have science behind it? Yep. A wall as cost effective way to guard the borders? Nope. Reparations for people who were never slaves themselves? Nope. etc. etc. I try to actually weigh all arguments about various issues and decide for myself. I said from the beginning I am an independent who leans towards anyone trying to be fiscally responsible, but also willing to take ideas from all sides. That's why I liked the Maverick of the Senate and like the Maine Senators and Murkowski of Alaska. I also like both the senators from Colorado more than my own, one Republican and one Democrat. Same reasons. They try to think through the issues and not come to knee jerk party line conclusion with the answers.

• Upvote 1

Huckabee lashes out at Trump critic Romney: ‘Makes me sick’ you could have been POTUS

“Know what makes me sick, Mitt? Not how disingenuous you were to take @realDonaldTrump $$ and then 4 yrs later jealously trash him & then love him again when you begged to be Sec of State, but makes me sick that you got GOP nomination and could have been @POTUS," Huckabee tweeted Friday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/huckabee-lashes-out-at-romney-makes-me-sick-how-disingenuous-you-were-to-trump

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think about every issue independently of any particular party and make my own decisions. Balance the budget? Yep. Global warming have science behind it? Yep. A wall as cost effective way to guard the borders? Nope. Reparations for people who were never slaves themselves? Nope. etc. etc. I try to actually weigh all arguments about various issues and decide for myself. I said from the beginning I am an independent who leans towards anyone trying to be fiscally responsible, but also willing to take ideas from all sides. That's why I liked the Maverick of the Senate and like the Maine Senators and Murkowski of Alaska. I also like both the senators from Colorado more than my own, one Republican and one Democrat. Same reasons. They try to think through the issues and not come to knee jerk party line conclusion with the answers.

Forgive me but that's not exactly what we're talking about, I think you're hedging a little bit. Sure everybody would like to have something that was quote-unquote Common Sense this or reasonable that but that's not what the options are for any of these issues.

For example a border wall, which may not be the optimal system but better than nothing combined with stronger border security versus the Democrat plan of amnesty and Sanctuary cities. Neither are perfect, of course but I take first selection over the second. Also only one party is talking about reparations. And the solution to global warming? Sending money to Europe the taxing Americans vs allowing business to profit by making things more efficiently which we are doing. How about at least putting some sort of limitation on abortion rather than making perfectly healthy fetuses legal to abort halfway out of the womb? That should creep at least some of the Liberals out? Wouldn't you think?

And if being a Maverick just means sucking up to MSNBC what good is that? How do any of those people Buck their own party for the betterment of America and in what situation? 

WSS

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And if being a Maverick just means sucking up to MSNBC what good is that? How do any of those people Buck their own party for the betterment of America and in what situation? 

WSS

McCain did millions of Americans on Obamacare a favor because he was fully aware the vote was only for repeal with no plan whatsoever for replace as trump had promised. Yeah, the thumbs down was a bit dramatic, but he was not the only Republican in the Senate who voted it down for exactly the same reason. Sure MSNBC sucked it for all it was worth, but the bigger picture likely saved many lives that otherwise would have been lost due to no coverage. Like I said, it all depends upon the issue at hand.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

For example a border wall, which may not be the optimal system but better than nothing combined with stronger border security versus the Democrat plan of amnesty and Sanctuary cities.

except that doesnt even remotely come close to quantifying the plan pelosi put forward. But this is what u do to mske urself seem smart, u craft the other sides argument so u can cherry pick it with some good ole west side folksy common sense when ur just in actuality an unedumacated bullshitter. 

i wasnt a full fan of the dems border plan but they were dead right on some things and i wish both groups of faggot lords could have taken the better parts from each plan and came to a compromise.......😂😂😂👌👌 right

50 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

except that doesnt even remotely come close to quantifying the plan pelosi put forward. But this is what u do to mske urself seem smart,

it just looks that way compared to people like you.

u craft the other sides argument so u can cherry pick it with some good ole west side folksy common sense when ur just in actuality an unedumacated bullshitter. 

so your girl Nancy wants to put the clamps on the sanctuary cities? Round up the illegals and boot them? Well then that's good I guess she only shared that plan with you.

i wasnt a full fan of the dems border plan but they were dead right on some things and i wish both groups of faggot lords could have taken the better parts from each plan and came to a compromise.......😂😂😂👌👌 right

like I said I'm not a huge fan of the wall but it's better than nothing especially in addition to other security. Exactly which parts of the Democrat plan excited you? That the Republicans oppose?

remember that both sides seem to favor tightening up ports of Entry security and clamping down on overstayed visas. What do the Democrats offer that the Republicans don't?

53 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

except that doesnt even remotely come close to quantifying the plan pelosi put forward. But this is what u do to mske urself seem smart, u craft the other sides argument so u can cherry pick it with some good ole west side folksy common sense when ur just in actuality an unedumacated bullshitter. 

I feel like I'm talking to Maxine Waters here."Compromise"LOL...who you fuckin kidding? The objective of these faggots was no compromise. The objective was not to let Trump get his way. He campaigned on building the wall, and these democrat vermin, you know, these same vermin who were for a wall before they were against it weren't having any of it.

Recall your girl Nancy said Trump aint getting a dollar for the wall....and that the wall is immoral.

You feel the wall is immoral too Cleve?

6 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

uh oh, but we already knew this about herr leader

Mueller's report looks bad for Obama

The Mueller report flatly states that Russia began interfering in American democracy in 2014.

The Obama administration knew this was going on and yet did nothing. 

Obama tells Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election

Russian collusion ?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

texsag chicken dancing again

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

tex just laid out why he's a better republican and just overall man than u are. Nigga still got his principles

Oh 100% Cal (and some other posters here) represent everything that is wrong with politics today. The "us vs them" bullshit. Thinking that if someone disagrees with you on one thing they must be "the enemy" and then you can just use broad strokes to paint them however you like. These are the people that are blindly following a party, completely lockstep, not looking to do any thinking of their own. It exists on both sides, clearly, but we only have one really represented on here. They're a minority on both sides but they scream the loudest. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh 100% Cal (and some other posters here) represent everything that is wrong with politics today. The "us vs them" bullshit. Thinking that if someone disagrees with you on one thing they must be "the enemy" and then you can just use broad strokes to paint them however you like. These are the people that are blindly following a party, completely lockstep, not looking to do any thinking of their own. It exists on both sides, clearly, but we only have one really represented on here. They're a minority on both sides but they scream the loudest. 

well chicken hearted woodypeckerhead, you just can't stop pecking ! US VS THEM?

How about "THEM" running a FAKE investigation into Pres Trump, giving lies for well over 2 YEARS, long enough to influence

your fascist lefties to win the House. and found NOTHING.

Oh, and then there's "THEM" calling gun owners and the NRA, (which is us, morons) every vile thing they can think of...

and "THEM" trying to keep conservatives quiet with obaMao's corrupt leftwing "wingmen"... you and your leftwing ilk MADE it

YOU vs US. YOU VS REAL MARRIAGE, YOU VS 2nd AMENDMENT, 1ST AMENDMENT, YOU VS THE PRECIOUS LIVES OF UNBORN... and BORN CHILDREN. YOU VS OUR BIBLE, OUR CHURCHES, OUR GOD in any setting anywhere, YOU vs family values ...

the list goes on and on and on.

but go ahead and pretend in your'alls sick way, that YOu are the victims of hate and oppression. frickin emotional kneejerk brownshirts. But, lift your beak, someday you will have a real life, ...maybe...and learn something about life.

• Upvote 1