THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller report

Vambo

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Gorka said:

It's redacted because it's not supposed to be transparent to the public.

Some of the same people who get outraged that every piece of information from every level of government security isn't open to the great unwashed are the same ones calling for Julian Assange's head.

WSS

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Not a fan of redacted reports that are supposed to be transparent to the public.    But it is what it is. 

redacted in accordance WITH THE LAW. Get serious. AG BARR worked closely with some of mueller's Trump hating pit bulls to redact what was necessary BY LAW.

But if you are a fan of transparency, which obaMao commie promised completely, well.....

you know what would come after that....

so i just started eatching the coverage now, seems like ur all "typically" downplaying things. I was watvhing fox btw and i saw napolitsno ssying theres "immorsl and reprehensible" things in the report? did we get peepee tape? i almost dgaf about the rusdian shit causr i see how deep in our society the russians are now. they own us. But pp tape will be magnificent

Only 10 avenues for obstruction of justice which they make clear they would not prosecute only because he is a sitting president.

Oh, let's hear a version of Trump singing along with Billy Joel "Innocent Man". LOLOLOLOL! 🤴👺

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Only 10 avenues for obstruction of justice which they make clear they would not prosecute only because he is a sitting president.

Oh, let's hear a version of Trump singing along with Billy Joel "Innocent Man". LOLOLOLOL! 🤴👺

uh huh. So it appears mueller conceded he didnt have the level of conclusive evidence to prosecute trump criminally, but the offenses certainly could posdibly meet impeachment criteria.

its still so.fucking convuluted. Im interested in what napolitano was talking about

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

redacted in accordance WITH THE LAW. Get serious. AG BARR worked closely with some of mueller's Trump hating pit bulls to redact what was necessary BY LAW.

But if you are a fan of transparency, which obaMao commie promised completely, well.....

Hey, we agree for once Cal. Grand Jury testimony isn't to be made public, that's why it was redacted.  

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?!?!?

Seriously, he's fucking gone man.  I don't know what to tell you at this point.   I also wanted Obama to stop bombing brown people in the middle east unnecessarily,  but I sure as shit didn't get my wish on that, now did I?

At some time frame the former President has to stop being "yeah, but well this guy"... I'm just curious when that will be for you.   Especially if what you're offering is some type of retort to my comment (which it sure as shit comes across like one)  

Democrats' thirsty desperation makes me feel kind of sad for them. They really must not have much faith in any of their candidates. I expect they'll keep throwing shit at the wall though, obstinately refusing to admit that they're also smearing it all over themselves like hopeless lunatics in an asylum. 

Spoiler alert: the tax thing will also fail to pan out. I, personally, expect they will eventually resort to an assassination attempt. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Democrats' thirsty desperation makes me feel kind of sad for them. They really must not have much faith in any of their candidates. I expect they'll keep throwing shit at the wall though, obstinately refusing to admit that they're also smearing it all over themselves like hopeless lunatics in an asylum. 

Spoiler alert: the tax thing will also fail to pan out. I, personally, expect they will eventually resort to an assassination attempt. 

You’re right, the more shit they attempt to throw at Trump the better he’s going to look in 2020.

10F2B71A-61B5-4AD8-BB2F-A3C777A45823.jpeg

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so i just started eatching the coverage now, seems like ur all "typically" downplaying things. I was watvhing fox btw and i saw napolitsno ssying theres "immorsl and reprehensible" things in the report? did we get peepee tape? i almost dgaf about the rusdian shit causr i see how deep in our society the russians are now. they own us. But pp tape will be magnificent

I suspect Napolitano was throwing lefties watching a bone..you know,  to keep things "fair and balanced".

So now we typically downplay things? What happened to us typically overhyping things?

But yeah, for 2 years we did downplay the absurd idea by democrats and leftist conspirators that somehow Trump colluded with Russia to win the election..

45 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I suspect Napolitano was throwing lefties watching a bone..you know,  to keep things "fair and balanced".

bwaaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahha

sure thing jr, sure thing....cause thsts what fixed  news is known for....throwing liberals bones. ahahahaahaahhaahahah

theres no way u werent smiling war to ear when u wrote that, no one is that dense...no one.  ahahahaagahga

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?!?!?

Seriously, he's fucking gone man.  I don't know what to tell you at this point.   I also wanted Obama to stop bombing brown people in the middle east unnecessarily,  but I sure as shit didn't get my wish on that, now did I?

At some time frame the former President has to stop being "yeah, but well this guy"... I'm just curious when that will be for you.   Especially if what you're offering is some type of retort to my comment (which it sure as shit comes across like one)  

The truth make you mad, bro? Ima so sorry - but bs'ing about transparency after eight years of obaMao commie cover-ups and secrecy about the iran deal, benghazi,, and his knowing about the deep state heads of various governrments out to get Trump from being pres, etc etc

I stand on solid ground on this one too. I didn't say it just to retort back about you  You brought up the subject with your "transparent" comment, which was, of course, in significant error.

Furthermore: Pres Trump was fine to let the entire report out. He never even claimed "Executive Privilege", which he could have.

Obama promised transparency. But his administration is one of the ...

Barack Obama's Presidential Library Is Making a Mockery of ...

Mar 2, 2019 - Along with the lack of transparency, the secrecy, the short-of-the mark policies, the hesitancy to act decisively, the waste of government ...

Mar 2, 2016 - Secrecy on matters of environmental science ... Obama's lack of transparency when it comes to environmental science makes it very difficult for 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hey, we agree for once Cal. Grand Jury testimony isn't to be made public, that's why it was redacted.  

That isn't good. A few around here will hate you now. LOL