THE BROWNS BOARD

Firemaster Trump!!

Clevfan4life

This is why u stay in ur lanes guys....this is why....

French government agency responds to Trump's suggestion of using "flying water tankers": That could collapse the "entire structure"

From CNN's Martin Goillandeau

224f995b-b204-4c0b-b33c-7035aadb37e1.jpeg
BERTRAND GUAY/AFP/Getty Images

The French civil security agency, Sécurité Civile, has responded to US President Donald Trump’s suggestion that “flying water tankers” should be used to fight the Notre Dame fire.

The agency tweeted, “The drop of water by air on this type of building could indeed result in the collapse of the entire structure.”

“The weight of the water and the intensity of the drop at low altitude could indeed weaken the structure of Notre-Dame and result in collateral damage to the buildings in the vicinity,” it said.

The civil security agency is part of the Interior Ministry.

Earlier today, Trump had said on Twitter, “Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!”

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

This is why u stay in ur lanes guys....this is why....

French government agency responds to Trump's suggestion of using "flying water tankers": That could collapse the "entire structure"

From CNN's Martin Goillandeau

224f995b-b204-4c0b-b33c-7035aadb37e1.jpeg
BERTRAND GUAY/AFP/Getty Images

The French civil security agency, Sécurité Civile, has responded to US President Donald Trump’s suggestion that “flying water tankers” should be used to fight the Notre Dame fire.

The agency tweeted, “The drop of water by air on this type of building could indeed result in the collapse of the entire structure.”

“The weight of the water and the intensity of the drop at low altitude could indeed weaken the structure of Notre-Dame and result in collateral damage to the buildings in the vicinity,” it said.

The civil security agency is part of the Interior Ministry.

Earlier today, Trump had said on Twitter, “Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!”

I don't think the idiom "staying in your own lane" applies here.

Trump merely made a suggestion. He did not pretend he was a firefighter.

What Trump said : “Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out."

What Trump didn't say:  "I recommend you bring out the flying water tankers you stupid French fucks."

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

thats 100% unsurprising.

It shouldn't be a surprise. Seemed like a reasonable guess. No idea that some firemen might have had qualms about it and neither did you. Just something anybody might say in conversation except here the opposition feels impelled to throw a fit about everything. Just another example of you on the left blowing shit out of proportion just the way you accuse people on the right of doing.

WSS

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It shouldn't be a surprise. Seemed like a reasonable guess. No idea that some firemen might have had qualms about it and neither did you. Just something anybody might say in conversation except here the opposition feels impelled to throw a fit about everything. Just another example of you on the left blowing shit out of proportion just the way you accuse people on the right of doing.

WSS

Yeah it's not like Trump blows things out of proportion on a daily basis or anything. Now where was that video of him saying he was smarter than everyone about just about every subject ever brought up?🤴👺💩

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah it's not like Trump blows things out of proportion on a daily basis or anything. Now where was that video of him saying he was smarter than everyone about just about every subject ever brought up?🤴👺💩

Of course he does. He is prone to bombast, blather and bullshit. So what tex? I'm just pointing out that some of the hypocrites on the left, who you seem to recently align yourself with, are as bad as any of the other posters they, and you, regularly bitch about. That's all.

WSS

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

wooden building that old , and they never figured out how to install fire extingusher systems?

no fireproof paint?

I know in the case of older historic structures here in the states, installing sprinklers and other safeguards are considered modifications to a historic site which is a no-no. Obviously, I bet they wish they had made some changes for the overall protection of it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course he does. He is prone to bombast, blather and bullshit. So what tex? I'm just pointing out that some of the hypocrites on the left, who you seem to recently align yourself with, are as bad as any of the other posters they, and you, regularly bitch about. That's all.

WSS

My enemy's enemy is my friend. LOL!😂

18 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

it seems reasonable to you that an airborne tsunami of water was a "reasonable guess"? are u fucking brain dead? have u never seen whsy a firehose does to protesters? multiply times 9 million.

Of course you have no idea and are just talking out your ass. As usual.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Of course you have no idea and are just talking out your ass. As usual.

WSS

sure thing idiot. If its such a great idea why are waterbombing planes only used out in the forest fires? hmm steve? lets put our thinkin brainies on today. U can put the hollow sea shell back on tom but today lets break out the ole x86 thsts been in storage for decades. 

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

sure thing idiot. If its such a great idea why are waterbombing planes only used out in the forest fires? hmm steve? lets put our thinkin brainies on today. U can put the hollow sea shell back on tom but today lets break out the ole x86 thsts been in storage for decades. 

Great idea? I just said it's an idea. In your usual fashion you're just boasting about things that you know nothing about. Personally I don't know if it would work or not but I'm not claiming to have any great knowledge as you are. Let me say that the reason I don't believe that you know anything (and are just running off at the mouth as per usual) is that you have no clue whatsoever about the extent that the water from the airborne tanks could or would be regulated as they're dropped. You suggested that the entire load would hit the structure at once which you can see by any photograph from the net isn't the case. Also you spoke of the unrelated pressure coming from a fire hose. Water dropped from above would not be pressurized at all. Nor would it hit the structure the same way the pressurized hose would hit human beings at a relatively close distance.

It may not be the optimum suggestion but it's by no means ridiculous. Certainly not as ridiculous as your uninformed diatribe against it.

WSS

hey steve, when ur putting out forest fires ur laying down a long line of water because forest fires are by nature quite vast. right moron? we dont use water planes to put out single building fires because the entire losd of water would have to be released very quickly. Which mean u have a huge wall of dense water with its own natural momentum from gravity, plus the velocity of a plane which is going 100's of miles an hour.

do u see now why im smarter than u? thst wall of water moving at that speed would assfuck even modern steel structures. You csnt sprinkle a little bit of water on a fire feeding on nearly 2000.year old wood. 

god ur a moron. i mean seriously u are so bereft of common fucking sense its sometimes eerie. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

hey steve, when ur putting out forest fires ur laying down a long line of water because forest fires are by nature blah blah blah.

good at least you are backpedaling from your original stupid statement about the crushing weight of the water and the pressure from a fire hose. Baby steps.

do u see now why im smarter than u?

I see that you're an idiot. A boastful liar, a fool and saddled with an unpersonable and dishonest character.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

good at least you are backpedaling from your original stupid statement about the crushing weight of the water and the pressure from a fire hose. Baby steps.

my god u really are this stupid. I just explained to u the physics behind what a wall of water moving that fast. Im not even sure fire planes can release water fast enough so that it wouldnt disperse over too lsrge of an area which would make it useless for fighting a building fire.....but can i sign u up to stand underneath one incase they ever decide to run tests to see if its feasable and they need to see what happens to people caught underneath it?

please? ill drive you. Thats a one way ticket ur never coming back from fyi. 20k gallons dropped on ur head is a hell of a sweet way to go out tho......think about it.......😂

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I already proved you're an idiot. Now stop wasting my time. Woody already loves you.

Everybody else thinks you're an asshole.

WSS

sorry steve u dont get to factually fag off then claim u've proven someone else is an idiot. I get what ur doing, this child like deflection, "nuh uh im not stupid ur stupid, double stamped!!". And yes, ill concede u cant triple stamp a double stamp.....are u happy now? U feel better about urself? Ur still factually stupid. Even children, and im not exaggerrating, fucking children know how hard water can be when u impact it fast enough. So ur assertion that it was a reasonsble guess on Trumps part that thousands of gallons of water moving in unison going well over 100mph wouldnt obliterate or at tge very least srsly dmg 8th century structures......its beyond laughable u imbecile. 

"U" are the waste of my time. I break simple shit down for u weekly while also giving u tge resources so u dont have to take my word for it...u can educate urself. But that completely disinterests u

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I already proved you're an idiot. Now stop wasting my time. Woody already loves you.

Everybody else thinks you're an asshole.

WSS

YEP.