THE BROWNS BOARD

Iconic Notre Dame Cathedral burns..arson?

Gorka

Apparently FOX News host Shepard Smith doesn't want that kind of talk on his show.

Smith cuts off a French official who was contemplating the possibility of arson in lieu of Catholic churches being desecrated all across France.

47 alone in February.

C'mon Shepard don't be CNN, this was a French official, not some journalist jumping to conclusions.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/shepard-smith-cuts-off-french-elected-official-who-speculates-notre-dame-fire-not-an-accident-video/

https://www.rt.com/news/456629-french-catholic-churches-attacks/

https://www.newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I won't watch Fox when Shep Smith is on. He has a bad habit of pushing his liberal views when reporting the news. That is OK if one is a commentator but Smith I believe is supposed to be a journalist.

Hence the meaning behind "fair and balanced". Opposite factual news reporting you need people like Smith and lying disingenuous libs like Juan Williams spewing shit  libtards want to hear. Otherwise there can be no such thing as "fair and balanced" in the news business.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Hence the meaning behind "fair and balanced". Opposite factual news reporting you need people like Smith and lying disingenuous libs like Juan Williams spewing shit  libtards want to hear. Otherwise there can be no such thing as "fair and balanced" in the news business.

of course, that is true - but it seems that historically, Alan Colmes, Juan and Shep Smith, Bob Beckel, etc etc and others like Rebecca "fast talker nonsense" ...

just seems like it ends up being "Fair and really contrived stupid lefty". I mute em.

I know there's a lot of left-wing labor unrest in France and there's always the possibility of Islamic extremism. I haven't heard any definitive suggestions of terrorism from either place however.

Aside from that I have actually heard Lefties shitting their pants because Trump suggested trying one of those airborne water carriers that we use on forest fires.

WSS

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I know there's a lot of left-wing labor unrest in France and there's always the possibility of Islamic extremism. I haven't heard any definitive suggestions of terrorism from either place however.

Aside from that I have actually heard Lefties shitting their pants because Trump suggested trying one of those airborne water carriers that we use on forest fires.

WSS

Actually it was French fire authorities who countered his suggestion by saying it could collapse the building.

cover-notre.jpg

When a journalist is interviewing someone they should let them speak and not dictate what they can say or not say. France has had problems with radical Muslims and for someone to speculate the fire might have been arson they should have the right to express that opinion. A journalist  can always come back and say that is is only speculation without any facts at this point but that would be better than the censorship on Fox. I don't know if the fire is an act of radical Muslims or not but with the environment in France today I would not take it off the table and I would speculate that it is very possible. (And I would leave it at that until more facts are available). 

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yep

If it is announced a Muslim did it, then a Muslim did it

If it is announced that a Muslim didn't do it, then they're just hiding the fact a Muslim did it

They also have a somewhat radical labor movement who is prone to Violent demonstrations when there are changes in the labor situation. Yellow vest Uprising "student" riots Etc.

WSS

jesus u numptys it was being reported yesterday as the fucker was burning thst the renovation crew was likely responsible. Sone piece of power equipment or whatever may hsve mslfunctioned. But dont let reported facts stop u from throwing ur legs over ur shoulders and work down on ur own knob.

U can all txt wss for tips on how to limber up if its too tuff getting ur baby dicks down far enough....😁👍

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

jesus u numptys it was being reported yesterday as the fucker was burning thst the renovation crew was likely responsible. Sone piece of power equipment or whatever may hsve mslfunctioned. But dont let reported facts stop u from throwing ur legs over ur shoulders and work down on ur own knob.

U can all txt wss for tips on how to limber up if its too tuff getting ur baby dicks down far enough....😁👍

Ah the indignant expert on fires is here. Please tell me all about your knowledge. Make sure you type like a fifteen year old girl while you do it. 

• Haha 2

image.thumb.png.86f69c28c97ddb6f626d260885025030.png

Yep, they've been averaging 3 Church fires per day for some time now.

Surely it's just some kind of Statistical anomaly.

image.thumb.png.f536905729cbdb28904fe3b601ba13f1.png

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/car-gas-canisters-near-notre-dame-cathedral-paris-france-police-detained/?fbclid=IwAR3so_lTvZ-ft-8puHwp51SXUUojWMLxwJTjU15isxjxCK8YVPrNwEVnuO0

Saw some reports (Blue Checks) stating the fire was starting on purpose.

Some interesting videos and more backstory besides the above on this.

Oh well, just another day.

• Sad 1