Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vambo

American flag graphic on police cars divides California town

Recommended Posts

Anyone objecting to police cars with American flag graphics should probably find another country to live.

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

At least you found something on ABC, Cal

 

woody_woodpecker_ylkpdy_by_angusmctavish-d3h8ulh.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people in Laguna Beach feel the flag design is too aggressive while others are astonished that anyone would object to the American flag

Oh the irony...this claim in itself is obscenely aggressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

At least you found something on ABC, Cal

That's because ABC, CNN and the rest will throw a bone once in a while giving the illusion of honest reporting.

It just occurred to me something you said in another thread...something to the effect that you don't want to waste time investigating Cal or Vambos links to learn if the stories are valid...or to find stories that counter their stories.

How hard can it be?...and wouldn't it be worth it? Rather than being angry all the time and posting meaningless comments wouldn't it make you feel great to prove them wrong?? Fuck yeah it would!!

Look at Clevefan. He looks for stories that counter or disprove the links Cal and Vambo post and once in a while he gets a hit.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel that you don't bother because you're afraid to find that the stories are true.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

That's because ABC, CNN and the rest will throw a bone once in a while giving the illusion of honest reporting.

It just occurred to me something you said in another thread...something to the effect that you don't want to waste time investigating Cal or Vambos links to learn if the stories are valid...or to find stories that counter their stories.

How hard can it be?...and wouldn't it be worth it? Rather than being angry all the time and posting meaningless comments wouldn't it make you feel great to prove them wrong?? Fuck yeah it would!!

Look at Clevefan. He looks for stories that counter or disprove the links Cal and Vambo post and once in a while he gets a hit.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel that you don't bother because you're afraid to find that the stories are true.

 

Because I've been down that path dozens and dozens of times before. I know the validity of their sources and stories. I know the responses I get after presenting counter evidence. It isn't worth the time any more, and especially not for every thread vomited onto this board by Cal's alt.

Speaking of alts, I'm not sure who's you are, but I have a feeling you already know everything I just said above. I have a strong feeling you're attempting some deeper troll here. More power to you I guess...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of alts let's just say that the guys that do the most bitching about them aren't skilled enough in writing to figure out the patterns of who they think it might be. 

But it seems that Vambo would be the easiest one to mimic. 

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of alts let's just say that the guys that do the most bitching about them aren't skilled enough in writing to figure out the patterns of who they think it might be. 

But it seems that Vambo would be the easiest one to mimic. 

WSS

How so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vambo is 95% posting links

 

I'm sure an admin could just check IP addresses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Vambo said:

How so?

Not accusing you just saying that the bulk of your posts tend to be links to stories on the web. Less actual prose to compare with the writing patterns of other posters. For instance Cal or Cleve or Gorka post a lot of actual copy so you can see patterns that would be hard to imitate.

As I've said before I assume you're an older guy if you remember vambo from the Alex Harvey song. Haha.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MLD Woody said:

Vambo is 95% posting links

 

I'm sure an admin could just check IP addresses. 

Probably so, I can't put one of the main guy's probably could.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably so, I can't put one of the main guy's probably could.

WSS

I prefer facts as to name calling...I don't know other posters writing patterns well enough yet.  I will so enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Vambo is 95% posting links

 

I'm sure an admin could just check IP addresses. 

Have at it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, woody is a chronic smart ass/bitchfest. I was challenged as to why I believed God was real.

So, eventually, I wrote a true story how I nearly died as kid, all alone, and only a miracle saved me.

    I ended getting an enraged poster raise hell with me because his younger? brother died of something terrible,

and etc etc etc, and all I could do was say I was so sorry, I don't know all the answers to questions - and woody started ridiculing

my experience. He can't stand it when other folks have stories to tell because he has none. He can't stand it when other posters disagree with his lack of belief in any fundamental aspect of conservative family values in life.

   After years of falsely claiming superiority as an "intellectual" in discussions, it ended up being so stupid he became the

woodypeckerhead of the board. He seems to believe liberal perversion is the only thing he believes in.  In mmgw discussions,

he'd ask a divergent question, changing the subject, then he'd claim that he "refuted" whatever the argument originally was.

    So, he smartasses off some more, then you research some non-biased, scientific links to prove him completely wrong, and he won't admit that he saw them, will claim he "doesn't have the time".

   He's his own worst pitiful enemy.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

people who alt on already mostly anonymous forums just so they can circle jerk between multiple handles, are the worst people in the world. Worse than isis ngrs. If i post an opinion, i give no fucks if 100% of people agree or 100% disagree....i dont care what internet randos think. Some of u are so fucking pathetic its unreal.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

people who alt on already mostly anonymous forums just so they can circle jerk between multiple handles, are the worst people in the world. Worse than isis ngrs. If i post an opinion, i give no fucks if 100% of people agree or 100% disagree....i dont care what internet randos think. Some of u are so fucking pathetic its unreal.

I'm not sure what's worse.

Creating an alt account on an already anonymous political board on a browns fan forum

Or legitimately joining a browns fan forum as a new person to then only post in the political board

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not sure what's worse.

Creating an alt account on an already anonymous political board on a browns fan forum

*Or legitimately joining a browns fan forum as a new person to then only post in the political board

That's what Heck did* and you loved him right?

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That's what Heck did* and you loved him right?

WSS

Why even bother responding. You've already decided what the answer is, clearly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Why even bother responding. You've already decided what the answer is, clearly.

No idea Woody. You were just bitching about somebody signing up for the Browns board for the major purpose of posting on the political page. That's what Heck did and I don't remember you ever complaining about him. Frankly I miss the guy. He offered more substance than most of the other, liberals here.

If you disagreed with him on a regular basis feel free to set me straight. But you won't because you're talking out your ass as usual.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is what it is - woody is never happy.about anything. this is woody trying to engage anybody on any political issue:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No idea Woody. You were just bitching about somebody signing up for the Browns board for the major purpose of posting on the political page. That's what Heck did and I don't remember you ever complaining about him. Frankly I miss the guy. He offered more substance than most of the other, liberals here.

If you disagreed with him on a regular basis feel free to set me straight. But you won't because you're talking out your ass as usual.

WSS

One way to cure it if you are sure they are alts. Put them all on "ignore".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One way to cure it if you are sure they are alts. Put them all on "ignore".

You could do whatever you want. Maybe some people would be happier with only two or three contacts in complete lockstep with whatever views they have. 

Or like Billy Mumy in the Twilight Zone just wish everybody else out into the cornfield.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You could do whatever you want. Maybe some people would be happier with only two or three contacts in complete lockstep with whatever views they have. 

Or like Billy Mumy in the Twilight Zone just wish everybody else out into the cornfield.

WSS

What is the big issue here? Are there rules as to how many times you need post in each section of the board even during the off season?  Does everyone need to post in the same style? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One way to cure it if you are sure they are alts. Put them all on "ignore".

Vambo already is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Vambo already is

Thank You!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

You could do whatever you want. Maybe some people would be happier with only two or three contacts in complete lockstep with whatever views they have. 

Or like Billy Mumy in the Twilight Zone just wish everybody else out into the cornfield.

WSS

I only stay in lockstep with ignoring whatever "The Blaze" propaganda has to say next. Brainwashing doesn't work if you don't subscribe to it and last I looked, I had not. Keeping cal on ignore assures that as well. He can't think without "The Blaze"ūüėä

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I only stay in lockstep with ignoring whatever "The Blaze" propaganda has to say next. Brainwashing doesn't work if you don't subscribe to it and last I looked, I had not. Keeping cal on ignore assures that as well. He can't think without "The Blaze"ūüėä

What I find humorous is that you're complaining about the blaze being brainwashing but you, in the recent past, posted 100% seriously that you felt Donald Trump was a dictator. 

 

Forgive me if I feel you have negative credibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×