THE BROWNS BOARD

CBS drama 'The Good Fight' sparks outrage after tweeting 'Assassinate,' 'President,' and 'Trump'

Vambo

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Funny enough,  this is exactly WTF an NSA word watch list looks like.  

How quickly we are to snowflake.   

Why do you SNOWFLAKE?

woodpecker - I am the only me on this board. Isn't that enough?  Everybody else that comes along with a lot of

common sense, education on the issues, etc. doesn't have to be an alt. There is a lot of us.

You know, like a lot of us elected Pres Trump to MAGA and DRAIN THE SWAMP. and the swamp was far more dangerous and widespread than we imagined.

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Funny enough,  this is exactly WTF an NSA word watch list looks like.  

How quickly we are to snowflake.   

As a snowflake you would know, but this aint about snowflakes. Snowflakes happened the night Trump became president.

Considering the countless "assassinate Trump" comments and innuendo that have come from the left, you playing the snowflake card here is pretty weak there dude.

Image result for assassinate president trump

Image result for assassinate president trumpImage result for assassinate president trumpImage result for assassinate president trumpImage result for assassinate president trumpImage result for kathy griffin trump

calm down fgts....

"
"The tweet showed a screengrab from the show’s fictional NSA office, including a list of standalone 'target words' the series’ NSA characters should look out for while conducting anonymous wire taps in an effort to protect the President and the public," the statement continued. "

context u stupid ngrs. context

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

calm down fgts....

"
"The tweet showed a screengrab from the show’s fictional NSA office, including a list of standalone 'target words' the series’ NSA characters should look out for while conducting anonymous wire taps in an effort to protect the President and the public," the statement continued. "

context u stupid ngrs. context

Hahaha so it was a fictional show where even in the context of the show they were trying to protect the President. 

Outrage culture and click baity horse shit will be the death of critical thinking.

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

CBS - Advocating violence against "Nazis" (The Good Fight)

You won’t ever find me upset over Richard Spencer (a legit Nazi; not one of the made up ones from the ultra left) getting uncorked on. It isn’t the best for public discourse but that shit is hilarious. Anyone who disagrees is a liar because I guarantee they have seen some loudmouth, shit talking jerkoff get popped in the mouth and had a sense of joy. 

Speaking of assassinations the left-wing media is all abuzz over death threats to AOC. Seems to me a lot of politicians wine about death threats, which should be a reasonably serious crime and easier to track and prosecute than most. Why is it we don't see more prosecutions then we do?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of assassinations the left-wing media is all abuzz over death threats to AOC. Seems to me a lot of politicians wine about death threats, which should be a reasonably serious crime and easier to track and prosecute than most. Why is it we don't see more prosecutions then we do?

WSS

It is likely the volume of them and how real the threat is. We have had an unusual amount of looney birds arrested in WV for threatening the President but they were also gathering supplies.

https://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Troopers-detain-man-in-WVa-who-allegedly-threatened-to-kill-Trump-507755861.html

https://www.wymt.com/content/news/Man-wanted-by-FBI-for-threatening-President-Trump-allegedly-abandons-car-in-West-Virginia--489972431.html

I know I have read more stories than that but those were the two I found pretty quickly.

8 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It is likely the volume of them and how real the threat is. We have had an unusual amount of looney birds arrested in WV for threatening the President but they were also gathering supplies.

https://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Troopers-detain-man-in-WVa-who-allegedly-threatened-to-kill-Trump-507755861.html

https://www.wymt.com/content/news/Man-wanted-by-FBI-for-threatening-President-Trump-allegedly-abandons-car-in-West-Virginia--489972431.html

I know I have read more stories than that but those were the two I found pretty quickly.

No doubt. Just saying that the purported threats against AOC or headlines in the MSM.

WSS

and in typical fashion the conversation is getting steered away from the fact u stupid ass rimming tip riding momo's got hooked and reeled by yet another masterful right wing fly cast.....

when u guys walk around shepherd breeds do the owners have to pull them of u cause tghey try to herd u into nearby closets? ffs u mindless sheep

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

and in typical fashion the conversation is getting steered away from the fact u stupid ass rimming tip riding momo's got hooked and reeled by yet another masterful right wing fly cast.....

when u guys walk around shepherd breeds do the owners have to pull them of u cause tghey try to herd u into nearby closets? ffs u mindless sheep

Actually in typical fashion your responses offer nothing more then Punk level assholeism. But thank you for the consistency.

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually in typical fashion your responses offer nothing more then Punk level assholeism. But thank you for the consistency.

WSS

oh ur welcome steven. no worries its my pleasure to remind u all how incapable of personal critical thought u sheep have become....its almost........a "spiritual calling" maybe? 

Archived