THE BROWNS BOARD

More Fake News From The New York Times

OldBrownsFan

NY Times Fake News Factory Moves On to New Hoax: Immigrants Are Fleeing Central America Cuz of Global Warming – Not US Open Borders

At what point does this fake news factory become a satire site?

Fresh off of its two-and-a-half-year hoax on Trump-Russia collusion The New York Times is now pushing a new fantasy on the US border crisis.

According to The New York Times the reason over 100,000 illegals crossed the US border in March is because of global warming.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/ny-times-fake-news-factory-moves-on-to-new-hoax-immigrants-are-fleeing-central-america-cuz-of-global-warming-not-us-open-borders/

LOL. Reminds me of the old SNL Emily Latella satire

- "what's all this about all these central americans fleeing their home countries, because of the wheat? It isn't our fault they keep planting more wheat ! Why are all those people afraid of wheat anyways? Wheat doesn't hurt anybody. All this global wheating - stop planting so much wheat. Then all these people will stop illegally flooding our borders and we won't have to give them welfare ! Wh,y I think..."

"EMILY !"

"WHAT?"

"It isn't "wheat". It's "heat. global warming. they are fleeing global warming. so we can have them vote for us..."

"oh...that's different..........never mind."

tenor.gif?itemid=10001771tenor.png

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

NY Times Fake News Factory Moves On to New Hoax: Immigrants Are Fleeing Central America Cuz of Global Warming – Not US Open Borders

At what point does this fake news factory become a satire site?

Fresh off of its two-and-a-half-year hoax on Trump-Russia collusion The New York Times is now pushing a new fantasy on the US border crisis.

According to The New York Times the reason over 100,000 illegals crossed the US border in March is because of global warming.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/ny-times-fake-news-factory-moves-on-to-new-hoax-immigrants-are-fleeing-central-america-cuz-of-global-warming-not-us-open-borders/

The hysteria that politics produces is pretty foul.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't blame 'em. Two weeks in Jungle School in Panama during the heat/humidity of the rainy season was all I needed.🤣

Well that explains everything. Maybe Cal will lighten up on you.

…. heatstroke can cause your brain or other vital organs to swell, possibly resulting in permanent damage.

11 minutes ago, Gorka said:

…. heatstroke can cause your brain or other vital organs to swell, possibly resulting in permanent damage.

im assuming "jungle school" refers to tex's military training. So what were u saying again from ur couch driniking a beer while watching soaps?    😄

21 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I've been wondering maybe, maleria that never went away....

Archived