THE BROWNS BOARD

I HATE THE STEELERS T SHIRTS

jcam222

Can we still buy them? Man I LOVE wearing mine. Cannot believe how much attention and fun conversation they create. Wore mine today, had my pic taken twice and even a Steelers fan like the shirt lol. He said at least he knew where I stood and commented he sees us in the playoffs this year. 

Love to see them available in Brown as well as the orange. I have to get a least one more in the closet so that when I wear this one out I have a replacement!!

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

Can we still buy them? Man I LOVE wearing mine. Cannot believe how much attention and fun conversation they create. Wore mine today, had my pic taken twice and even a Steelers fan like the shirt lol. He said at least he knew where I stood and commented he sees us in the playoffs this year. 

Love to see them available in Brown as well as the orange. I have to get a least one more in the closet so that when I wear this one out I have a replacement!!

I wore mine again just last week. They are much more popular now than when we first got them!

Mike

11 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

I wore mine again just last week. They are much more popular now than when we first got them!

Mike

My Manziel primo one has to be worth at least the same as ........................................................................................................my two cents worth of opinions on the BB. 🤑

I mean it's still in it's plastic package unopened.  LOL!😁

16 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Kathy shut down sales because she was running out of inventory.

Maybe we'll do a reprint in Stan's honor before the first game.

Z

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

Kathy shut down sales because she was running out of inventory.

Maybe we'll do a reprint in Stan's honor before the first game.

Z

I’d pay a little more for mine if it’s custom order. Would love them to be out of the same exact shirt stock. They are comfortable as hell. If you had an orange and brown version I’d buy 2 of each at least. 

Archived