THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump thinking of dumping illegals caught at the border in sanctuary cities! MAGA!

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only. The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy – so this should make them very happy!

38 minutes ago, Gorka said:

MAGA!

Great idea Donald! These seats of compassion will no doubt accept these... "gifts of love" as Pelosi called them... with open arms.

We'll see.

Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-fumes-over-white-house-plan-to-release-immigrant-detainees-in-sanctuary-cities

i waht to be clesr that on a certain level, childish and imbecilic levels ofc, i understsnd trumps "sentiment". Tge problem is ur playing around with human beings and he's s grotesque orange lawn gnome if he did actually contemplate it...

but at the same time i kind of have to.chuckle at sanctuary city liberals. Sanctusry cities are bullshit to begin with, but then to cry foul becsuse those immigrants u insist must come across the border unfettered are going to be dumped in YOUR backyard....now its a problem? 

typical - leftwing sanctuary cities want all the illegals to flood the border, but

"hey, NOT HERE, WE DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT THOSE LEECHES, WE JUST WANT THEIR FUTURE VOTES
IN NATIONAL AND STATE ELECTIONS."

Dec 18, 2009 - To discourage undocumented immigrants from re-entering the U.S., the ... A Mexican national heads across the international bridge ... that the Obama administration is sending illegal immigrants to Presidio to "punish Texas.".

Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Given Bus Tickets To Cities Across ...

https://blog.chron.com/.../thousands-of-illegal-immigrants-given-bus-tickets-to-cities-a...
Jun 30, 2014 - LAREDO, Texas–A glimpse into the reality of the thousands of illegal immigrants being released into the U.S. by the Obama Administration was ...

it's okay for the DEMnazis to ship em for political reasons, but if Pres Trump and co ship em to sanctuary cities,

it is "not fair".

How come Pelosi seems to be taking offense to Trump saying he will ship illegals to sanctuary cities like her own San Francisco? I would think with what she has said in the past that she would be singing a different tune and wanting all the illegals to come to such a welcoming progressive city like San Francisco? Hypocrite she is.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:27 PM, Clevfan4life said:

i waht to be clesr that on a certain level, childish and imbecilic levels ofc, i understsnd trumps "sentiment". Tge problem is ur playing around with human beings and he's s grotesque orange lawn gnome if he did actually contemplate it...

but at the same time i kind of have to.chuckle at sanctuary city liberals. Sanctusry cities are bullshit to begin with, but then to cry foul becsuse those immigrants u insist must come across the border unfettered are going to be dumped in YOUR backyard....now its a problem? 

So predictable... out of disdain for Trump comes fake compassion. I had to chuckle at "ur playing around with human beings". So how is that shipping them off to a sanctuary city places them in a worse situation then they are currently in?

And if you did your homework like Cal you would know this had already been done by Obama...never heard any of those illegals complaining, have you?

Kinda related:

Obama planned to send illegals to Alabama, although not a sanctuary state, it was Jeff Sessions state. Sessions was Obamas fiercest opponent of Obamas loose border policy. As a result this was meant as a big FUCK YOU by Obama to Sessions.
https://www.al.com/news/mobile/2016/06/alabama_bucks_as_white_house_c.html

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Pelosi really should be pleased because he's helping her transform San Francisco, et al, into third-world shitholes that will vote 100% Democrat.

WSS

They can sleep amongst the used needles and feces on the streets.......

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

There really should be more to any of these issues, especially immigration , than just hating Trump.

WSS

These issues should have been taken care of years ago.

Archived