THE BROWNS BOARD

More anti-science/family values hatred spewed at conservative speaker at university - threw bleach substance

calfoxwc

pattern. ObaMao did this to America - the leftwing tyrannaspewruses attack again. Apparently threw bleach? He's lucky he wasn't hit in the eyes.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/protester-rushes-stage-and-throws-bleach-like-substance-at-daily-wires-michael-knowles-during-a-talk-at-a-university

27 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Splashing anyone with a bucket of bleach over a difference of opinion on politics is completely uncalled for. No one should be that attached to a political team.

Unfortunately that's the kind of shit that appeals to adolescent idiots like Woody and idiot's like Woody and Cleve

WSS.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

There are crazies on both sides the left and the right but my point has always been if you put both on a scale and weigh them out there are way more of these types running around on the left. And the real problem is too many saner people on the left don't condemn them like they should.

31 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There are crazies on both sides the left and the right but my point has always been if you put both on a scale and weigh them out there are way more of these types running around on the left. And the real problem is too many saner people on the left don't condemn them like they should.

The issue is that individuals shouldn't have to be in the position of making apologies for individual behavior just because you share some loose affiliation. I live in WV. Every time Cleetus knocks up his sister or does heroin and rolls on to a playground in his car, I don't have to go out and apologize for him.

We have a whole lot of untreated mentally people in this country with an infinite amount of access to information with an inability to critically process it all. This can be attributed to these mass shootings and all nature of things that are going on. Normal people don't act that way. The kind of backward thinking required to think you can splash a guy with bleach over politics or head down to your local synagogue  loaded for bear is not fostered by a sane person. 

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The issue is that individuals shouldn't have to be in the position of making apologies for individual behavior just because you share some loose affiliation. I live in WV. Every time Cleetus knocks up his sister or does heroin and rolls on to a playground in his car, I don't have to go out and apologize for him.

We have a whole lot of untreated mentally people in this country with an infinite amount of access to information with an inability to critically process it all. This can be attributed to these mass shootings and all nature of things that are going on. Normal people don't act that way. The kind of backward thinking required to think you can splash a guy with bleach over politics or head down to your local synagogue  loaded for bear is not fostered by a sane person. 

If someone is in the democrat party such as Maxine Waters and says things like attacking conservatives at restaurants and gas stations etc..then responsible people in the democrat party need to speak up against it even if it is against one of their own members. The same goes with antifa and those committing acts of violence on the left should be condemned by saner people on the left. I am pro life but I have no problem condemning extremists on the pro life side who would bomb an abortion clinic. Saner voices need to be speaking out against the insanity going on.

7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If someone is in the democrat party such as Maxine Waters and says things like attacking conservatives at restaurants and gas stations etc..then responsible people in the democrat party need to speak up against it even if it is against one of their own members. The same goes with antifa and those committing acts of violence on the left should be condemned by saner people on the left. I am pro life but I have no problem condemning extremists on the pro life side who would bomb an abortion clinic. Saner voices need to be speaking out against the insanity going on.

And that message will only register with sane people who wouldn't do that anyway. Nut jobs who think splashing bleach on someone is a good idea are not the ones who will be swayed by a "hey guys cut it out" message. 

I read some more about Waters (a notable window licker) and I guess Pelosi did come out and call her comments "unacceptable". 

The trouble is, the left openly urges this violence - and in doing so, it doesn't take a seriously mental illness to

act out - it only takes hate - inspired by obaMao, mad max, and so many other dems/lefties in a bit more subtle way.

It happens on both sides, but on the right it's rare, on the left it is commonplace/mainstream - political leaders-encouraged.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

And you continue to be an idiot... Lovely

How do you figure?  When you cannot defend an incident you respond by either sneering at the source or  minimizing it by pretending to be funny.  Cum bucket? That was pretty bad Woody. I don't think a neutral observer reading that would disagree with Steve.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

How do you figure?  When you cannot defend an incident you respond by either sneering at the source or  minimizing it by pretending to be funny.  Cum bucket? That was pretty bad Woody. I don't think a neutral observer reading that would disagree with Steve.

This board is a cesspool. I'm not really trying to spend time reading every article from a right wing source, and then take the time to find it from a less biased source and see what's actually going on. Because the majority of the time that's what happens. 

No idea what this guy said. Whether he's reasonable or a bigot.

Of course dumping "bleach" or whatever on this guy is not the right response. 

I don't need to join in the echo chamber, circle jerk of the same right wing posts and complaints every day. Give my opinion on it to get the same attacking responses every day. No thanks.

It's a joke that it's semen. Because... Honestly... I wouldn't be surprised if it was. At least Logic followed. 

I'm confident in knowing how an unbiased observer would respond if they were on this board long enough. They'd know how big of a biased shit show this place has become. Especially with the recent addition of some alts and accounts just spamming more right wing links.

Steve has 100% gone downhill as well. More bullshit, more insults, more of a waste of time. Call it hypocritical I called him an idiot in this thread, idc. It's all based on past history. 

This board is probably just metaphor for US politics as a whole right now. I could only imagine how big of a shit show this place would be if there were actual liberals and far left posters on here to balance it out. 

and...... that's been woody's game for ...ever. smart off, say stupid crap, then get po'd, then ridicule any and every source, then I would give him a bunch of sources, then he complains about too many... he doesn't have enough life experience to understand much.

Eventually - he became woodpecker. Same stupid "pecking" every time, all the time.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This board is a cesspool. I'm not really trying to spend time reading every article from a right wing source, and then take the time to find it from a less biased source and see what's actually going on. Because the majority of the time that's what happens. 

I don't need to join in the echo chamber, circle jerk of the same right wing posts and complaints every day. Give my opinion on it to get the same attacking responses every day. No thanks.

It's a joke that it's semen. Because... Honestly... I wouldn't be surprised if it was. At least Logic followed. 

I'm confident in knowing how an unbiased observer would respond if they were on this board long enough. They'd know how big of a biased shit show this place has become. Especially with the recent addition of some alts and accounts just spamming more right wing links.

Steve has 100% gone downhill as well. More bullshit, more insults, more of a waste of time. Call it hypocritical I called him an idiot in this thread, idc. It's all based on past history. 

This board is probably just metaphor for US politics as a whole right now. I could only imagine how big of a shit show this place would be if there were actual liberals and far left posters on here to balance it out. 

But Woody, right and wrong have no bias, and it just so happens that everything that has been wrong has come from the left. That cannot be disputed.

You're right, it would be a shit show if more liberals were here to "balance it out". What could they possibly contribute other than to say stuff like "cum bucket"??? I mean what do they have?

They (and you) are free to balance it out with shit that conservatives do wrong, illegal, or absurd but it's slim pickings.

Look at Cleve. I give him some credit. He sounds like a smart guy once in a while. Gives good effort with some of his threads, comments, and even deflections to try and "balance it out", but even he knows trying to "balance it out" is an exercise in futility.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So, you contriubute to the 'cesspool' more than almost anyone.🤣

15 hours ago, Gorka said:

But Woody, right and wrong have no bias, and it just so happens that everything that has been wrong has come from the left. That cannot be disputed.

You're right, it would be a shit show if more liberals were here to "balance it out". What could they possibly contribute other than to say stuff like "cum bucket"??? I mean what do they have?

They (and you) are free to balance it out with shit that conservatives do wrong, illegal, or absurd but it's slim pickings.

Look at Cleve. I give him some credit. He sounds like a smart guy once in a while. Gives good effort with some of his threads, comments, and even deflections to try and "balance it out", but even he knows trying to "balance it out" is an exercise in futility.

It's actually heartbreaking the way you are misused and put upon here, really a crying shame. I'm sure that sentiment is shared by all the bad people here. Here's an idea, maybe if you took half the time you spend whining about others and wallowing in self-pity and used it to add just a modicum of substance into your posts it would make the world a better place? And isn't that what you really want? The betterment of the board in the short-term and Mankind in the long? 

🤗

🇺🇸💖

WSS