THE BROWNS BOARD

What the left is saying...

Gorka

It's sickening - the left is all in on corrupt politics, and vicious attacks anytime things don't go their way.

They crave the power to take over and control our government, and they will do pretty much anything necessary, to them,

to accomplish it.

like the nazis did anything to get power, then really did vicious war crimes after getting it.

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

Obstruction?

EXACTLY what I was thinking watching some of the left enraged over Barr talking about investigating....their fuhrers?

füh·rer
/ˈfyo͞orər/
noun
noun: führer; plural noun: führers; noun: fuehrer; plural noun: fuehrers
  1. a ruthless, tyrannical leader.
Origin

10 hours ago, Gorka said:

What are you afraid of democrats?

The audacity of these dbags asking Barr to step down from a legitimate investigation. They insist Barr never start this. Did Trump ask Mueller to step down?

Calling this a "conspiracy theory"...wait, what???  We just went through two years of investigating a fucking conspiracy theory you Trump hating scumbags.

Take your pick:

So here's the question Gorka. Did you actually read any of it and did any of it ring any bells about how dictators operate? Or are you just willing to let a president become a complete dictator the exact same way the elected one in Venezuela did it? It starts with an assault on freedom of the press and ends with completely wrecking a justice system, a democratic congress and dismantling all means of balancing of power within the democracy. If you have not noticed the parallels then you are now a part of the problem. Democracy dies a little at a time. Just ask Germany how this occurred to them with an elected Chancellor. Oh and there is always a scapegoat for the base to "legitimately" place their hate and prejudices on. You know like an invasion of illegals and liberal "vermin". Hitler used the Jews and Chavez used the Norte Americanos.

so texsag's hero for over two years was mueller. now his cowardly hatefest is directed at Barr.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! ME DIN'T GET WHAT ME WANTED ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG !

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So here's the question Gorka. Did you actually read any of it and did any of it ring any bells about how dictators operate? Or are you just willing to let a president become a complete dictator the exact same way the elected one in Venezuela did it? It starts with an assault on freedom of the press and ends with completely wrecking a justice system, a democratic congress and dismantling all means of balancing of power within the democracy. If you have not noticed the parallels then you are now a part of the problem. Democracy dies a little at a time. Just ask Germany how this occurred to them with an elected Chancellor. Oh and there is always a scapegoat for the base to "legitimately" place their hate and prejudices on. You know like an invasion of illegals and liberal "vermin". Hitler used the Jews and Chavez used the Norte Americanos.

The immensity of the situation on all fronts, from the corruption in the Obama regime all the down, to this piling on by dems to subvert this investigation....and you want to play some kind of "Trump is a dictator"card??? You're as pathetic as are the people in the links I provided. And don't accuse anyone else of deflecting.

Dictator lol. If had thought this out you would know that the max term for a US president is 8years. He only has less than 6 to go.

So here's the question Tex.

Do you believe Barr should pursue this investigation?

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Do you believe Barr should pursue this investigation?

The IG is already doing so as is another investigation. So far it's nothing. meanwhile the "witchhunt" has multiple convictions and multiple pending prosecutions and indictments still underway. The "Spying" is a trump term supported by his hand picked defender Barr. He is actually referring to FISA judge approved and court followed proceedings, all through legal means.

So the answer is Barr is already doing this through the things already underway when he was appointed. I have no problem with it wherever it leads, but he is using language for an audience on one, just like all the little sycophants. Not exactly the kind of language I expect from a fair-minded investigator. Now will he get out of the way and let the investigations work without his interference? There is the real question.

57 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The IG is already doing so as is another investigation. So far it's nothing. meanwhile the "witchhunt" has multiple convictions and multiple pending prosecutions and indictments still underway. The "Spying" is a trump term supported by his hand picked defender Barr. He is actually referring to FISA judge approved and court followed proceedings, all through legal means.

So the answer is Barr is already doing this through the things already underway when he was appointed. I have no problem with it wherever it leads, but he is using language for an audience on one, just like all the little sycophants. Not exactly the kind of language I expect from a fair-minded investigator. Now will he get out of the way and let the investigations work without his interference? There is the real question.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Anyway Joe is ready to run now. 😁

0?ui=2&ik=1a6c04e2e9&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1630618835558120157&th=16a11f310980badd&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8MZAvYJNYBTC3swvV_EP-uUcbL8dRkAOonyLfpEtoyJrLqU6_hJBBTlKWScnYDl7HWav3X-V-dQrXdLYRoZ87P4QW8p31LhlQy01l5TEpkD-zSLDPqNIzaFbA&disp=emb

oh yeah?

asetori  ad;flkfa-0e8f0=asjuf[43pwrka;lmga[ps0oirt[we4gm;oasdgia[wpo4mtas; gkawp4oe5kalmh';stjh'r,typoaretk[waRW'QA

';GYHEQL;TE';RTEQT,QEW4T

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I suspect you're only screaming "dictator! Dictator!" Because you know that there is substance there that wasn't there when it was the left's bullshit investigations

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sounds as thought you were listening to Comey in defense mode.

“When I hear that kind of language used, it’s concerning because the F.B.I., the Department of Justice conduct court-ordered electronic surveillance,” said Mr. Comey, who oversaw the inquiry until President Trump abruptly fired him in May 2017. “I have never thought of that as spying.”

Really Mr. Comey??

FISA...Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Surveillance = spying. https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/spying

FISA warrants were illegally obtained using an opposition research dossier paid for by Hillary to spy on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

Also Tex, if you're still around.... If this order to spy....er surveil... was intended only for the purpose of uncovering the possibility of Russian tampering, then why was there never a heads up warning to Trump and his campaign staff the possibility that Russia may be tampering ???

Hmmmmmmmm???

Because they wanted to catch Trump that's why. You people really need to think. Right Cleve?

Archived