Sign in to follow this  
Canton Mike

What a story! You just have to root for this kid!!

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/the-improbable-story-of-how-little-known-wr-damon-sheehy-guiseppi-landed-a-tryou

Fascinating story & unbelievable determination to play NFL football. The kind of story that adds to the preseason experience.

Mike

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Neat story. Hope he shines enough to be the returner for our new ST coach. Already faster than Peppers.

sounds like a awesome kid with some guts pursuing a chance. Notice that Dorsey was never brought into that conversation to get the kid a workout..That's trust in business my friends..maybe he gets the chance with those return skills to turn some heads on PS as a slot WR?  weirdly, DSg has a similar Fla. background story to Tyreek Hill..size & only 8 ticks slower than T.Hills 4.29 40..

• Upvote 1

Man, I'm definitely rooting for him. I hope that everything goes well in his life whether is it in the NFL or out of it.

Keep fighting!

Interesting -

Dante Hall - 5'8", 187
Devin Hester - 5'11", 190
Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi 5'11', 181

I'm thinking with his attitude, he may be the biggest secret weapon addition to the team.

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2019 at 7:17 PM, Canton Mike said:

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/the-improbable-story-of-how-little-known-wr-damon-sheehy-guiseppi-landed-a-tryou

Fascinating story & unbelievable determination to play NFL football. The kind of story that adds to the preseason experience.

Mike

Nice job with that Mike!  I read the same story during my lunch hour at work yesterday.   I've always felt there's something to be said for a guy with something to prove.  Aside from the speed thing, the thing that jumped out at me was the kid that was looking for his next meal and place to sleep loved to work out through it all.  I have a feeling that work ethic quality portion of his determination impressed Alonzo Highsmith while the 4.3 speed didn't hurt.  

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2019 at 8:35 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Neat story. Hope he shines enough to be the returner for our new ST coach. Already faster than Peppers.

No surprise there.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:33 PM, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Good luck, DSG!

he's gonna need it ill keep my fingers crossed