THE BROWNS BOARD

Texas debating bill allowing death penalty against women who have abortions

Vambo

47 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

logic brought.up a good point, look how u guys grouse about our current socisl netting spending. Estimstes are out pop would be "minimum" 30-40% more if abortion were illegal. The increase in spending just on childrens services would break us. Babies would be getting left on porches like an amazon package. And public school funding would have to.increase astronomically.

none of u think with ur brain. 

Sterilize the poor.

But people are squirting out kids left and right and it has nothing to do with whether or not abortion is legal. As you said think with your...

Sorry. I forgot.

WSS

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Logic posted:

"For the folks in favor of banning abortion, are you in favor of funding the social programs that will be required to take care of the unwanted kids? I know the argument will be "well they shouldn't get pregnant if..." Yeah I know. I also should be a millionaire with a 12 inch piece but the cards didn't shake out that way. We know people are uneducated and poor decision makers the further down the income bracket you go. They are the same people who will continue to get knocked up when they shouldn't. If they can't get an abortion, you will have even more of the unwanted kids being raised by people who are very likely poor and not good with handling money.

So abortions or paying for a new wave of unwanted kids? It can't be a none of the above."

I understand the social quandary, but ...

STDs continue rapid rise in U.S., setting new record, CDC says

Aug 28, 2018 - Sexually transmitted diseases are on the rise in America, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In fact ...
     There is a dramatic consequence to society because of the irresponsiblity of individuals either way.
The solution is responsibility, and not to preach, but isn't morality the solution? Isn't personal responsibility the solution?
Not a perfect solution, of course, because no human is perfect. The financial and moral decline is "Going downhill like a snowball headed for hell".
      Apparently - the abortion solution means people don't have to fuss with contraceptives?
Real Marriage has been dissed, ridiculed, fought, redefined to make it go away as much as possible, rendered an object of scorn by so many.
      With that, wanton sexual escapades are so much easier - abortion the final solution - and who cares about morality and the specialness of waiting til you are married?
   When there are no consequences to very bad choices, society takes the hit in the long run.
   Ironically - I'm reading Phil Robertson's book I mentioned - and he talks about all this stuff at length.

When the belief is "there is no God", then people tend to their own law. Nothing is more important or greater than themselves.
And they can feel they are entitled to not suffer dire consequences for even the most heinous actions.

When a moral compass goes by the wayside, society flounders in runaway immorality, hate, irresponsibility, crime, etc etc etc.

The Founding Fathers were brilliant to base our laws on Biblical fundamentals. Phil Robertson is very, very, very honest about his having been a really poor, out of control redneck back in his younger days. Sounds like a lot of the left side of the American political spectrum on the out of control part.

His solution? Biblical principles - God really is there.

The Biblical solution would be abstinence and we all know that has never worked. 

Anecdotally, the girls who went to private religious schools were always the most repressed and getting knocked up.

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The Biblical solution would be abstinence and we all know that has never worked. 

Anecdotally, the girls who went to private religious schools were always the most repressed and getting knocked up.

3 years in Catholic School...  Guess how many of those girls ended up single moms by 22??   Hint - a ton. 

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

3 years in Catholic School...  Guess how many of those girls ended up single moms by 22??   Hint - a ton. 

Between Catholic school and a private southern Baptist school, I knew quite a few gals who ended up pregged before graduating. Protecting them from health class and telling them to abstain was not a good strategy. A friend teaches at a Catholic middle school (12-14 year olds) and said girls are getting anal warts from HPV from picking the "poophole loophole". 

Regardless of your love for or bitterness against religion human beings are mammals. That's the bottom line no matter how many fake moral boundaries you people try to make.

Lois team? No future? No problem. Seems like the day there's almost a badge of honor being a single mother. Not only that but you have an excuse for your miserable fucking life.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Regardless of your love for or bitterness against religion human beings are mammals. That's the bottom line no matter how many fake moral boundaries you people try to make.

Lois team? No future? No problem. Seems like the day there's almost a badge of honor being a single mother. Not only that but you have an excuse for your miserable fucking life.

WSS

I have a little sister who chose the "well I will have two kids with dirt bags and live off the profits" path. It is pretty damn regrettable because she was in nursing school when she got pregnant with my oldest niece. 

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I have a little sister who chose the "well I will have two kids with dirt bags and live off the profits" path. It is pretty damn regrettable because she was in nursing school when she got pregnant with my oldest niece. 

Sorry to hear it bud. It's not an unfamiliar tale.for me a hillbilly from East Ohio.

And I assume, being a nursing school, she knew how pregnancy occurred so the hand-wringing from some of these people about lack of Education wouldn't hold much water.

WSS

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

ur right, people are squirting out kids....and those numbers woukd but only go up.

Not productive educated people, that's for sure.. isn't that why you guys on the left the illegals flooding over the Border?

By the way the heartbeat starts at about 5 weeks so it shouldn't be much of a problem to find out if you're pregnant and get rid of it.

WSS

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

My first poa was from a girl attending catholic high school at the age of 16.  She was a ho, but at 16 you don't give a fuck.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not productive educated people, that's for sure.. isn't that why you guys on the left the illegals flooding over the Border?

By the way the heartbeat starts at about 5 weeks so it shouldn't be much of a problem to find out if you're pregnant and get rid of it.

WSS

22 days its often detectable, but sometimes can tske alot longer than thst. 22 days can be well within a womans period cycle. Do ur homework

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

from that link..."around 5 weeks". Do u know that "around" is a word used when things arent exact⁶? 

Who cares Cleve? Are you telling me that your guess of three weeks is exact?

And answer my question, in your opinion is there any point during the gestation point of a healthy viable fetus that it becomes a human being? Yes or no? 

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Who cares Cleve? Are you telling me that your guess of three weeks is exact?

its not a "guess" u singing monkey. I furnished a link earlier thst said heartbeats can sometimes be detected as early as 3 weeks or as late as 12. Ur own link said "around 5" which is a way of saying its an "approximation" u mental midget. But u posted that info with the intent that 5 weeks was the absolute earliest which gives women plenty of time to know they're pregnant....which it doesnt. 

Why does every common sense concept have to be baby stepped to u?