THE BROWNS BOARD

our "good friend" kim jong....

Clevfan4life

have to know the history - Pres Trump will NOT repeat it.

https://nypost.com/2017/10/05/jimmy-carter-returns-to-the-scene-of-his-nuclear-crime/

"Because few people have done as much as Carter to abet North Korea’s pursuit of nuclear weapons. It was Carter who, in 1994, appointed himself peacemaker and scurried off to Pyongyang, undercutting then-President Bill Clinton’s push for tougher sanctions against North Korea.

Carter negotiated a sweetheart deal that gave Pyongyang two nuclear reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for its promise to quit seeking nukes.

Carter won the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts. But in 2002, the North Koreans ’fessed up and admitted they’d violated the pact from Day One. Four years later, they had their first nuclear weapon.

Yes, North Korea remains one of the world’s thorniest and potentially most dangerous crises. But the path to resolving it doesn’t lie through Jimmy Carter."

49 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so Trump giving kim a rimjob infront of the whole world was a bad idea now?

Trump played nice with Kim and we got our hostages back without paying ransom like Obama did in Iran, we got the remains of our servicemen from the Korean war we had been trying to get for decades, North Korea has not been firing any missiles over Japan and we have not let up on sanctions while negotiating. It was a shot in the dark that Kim would ever give up his nukes but Trump inherited the mess from previous administrations and what he has done thus far I credit him for. 

18 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It was a shot in the dark that Kim would ever give up his nukes 

uh uh, nope. "WE" knew it was a shit in the dark. U fumbling mouth breathers wanted to give him tge nobel. Nk was a "done' deal to u stool pigeons. It was "ME" telling u all theres a long game here.       "ME".       U assclowns mocked anybody that suggested Trumps summit with Kim was just sn opening move snd perhsps kim was playing up forvtge world stage. You attributed any contrarian comment to trump derangement syndrome. u dont get to now claim original skepticism. Ur skirts were raised invitingly high for Trump.

Now to be fair, this latest business doesnt mean everything is lost. But it does validate MY original position to u infantile man children that this will likely be a long game...possibly stretching into multiple future presidencies.

People who were origibally skeptical of Trump claiming miraculous overnight success werent doing so because we hate trump....its cause we know this is what kim does. He's not some benevolent misunderstood despot. Thst being said, previous admins also did not handle things well with them. I spplauded Trump for wanting to talk to the guy personally, but rubbing ur hands together like its a done deal was just beyond compregension. That was a victory parade they did snd u know it.

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

uh uh, nope. "WE" knew it was a shit in the dark. U fumbling mouth breathers wanted to give him tge nobel. Nk was a "done' deal to u stool pigeons. It was "ME" telling u all theres a long game here.       "ME".       U assclowns mocked anybody that suggested Trumps summit with Kim was just sn opening move snd perhsps kim was playing up forvtge world stage. You attributed any contrarian comment to trump derangement syndrome. u dont get to now claim original skepticism. Ur skirts were raised invitingly high for Trump.

Now to be fair, this latest business doesnt mean everything is lost. But it does validate MY original position to u infantile man children that this will likely be a long game...possibly stretching into multiple future presidencies.

People who were origibally skeptical of Trump claiming miraculous overnight success werent doing so because we hate trump....its cause we know this is what kim does. He's not some benevolent misunderstood despot. Thst being said, previous admins also did not handle things well with them. I spplauded Trump for wanting to talk to the guy personally, but rubbing ur hands together like its a done deal was just beyond compregension. That was a victory parade they did snd u know it.

I never thought Kim would give up his nukes but Trump wasn't stupid about it like previous administrations who gave North Korea billions of dollars in aid for an empty promise to denuclearize. Not only that as I posted we did get hostages released, the remains of our dead servicemen, no new missiles flying over Japan and we did not let up on sanctions while negotiating.  

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I never thought Kim would give up his nukes but Trump wasn't stupid about it like previous administrations who gave North Korea billions of dollars in aid for an empty promise to denuclearize. Not only that as I posted we did get hostages released, the remains of our dead servicemen, no new missiles flying over Japan and we did not let up on sanctions while negotiating.  

man those goalposts are on a roomba

33 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Image result for crazy old man gif

19 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

man those goalposts are on a roomba

Baloney. Almost everyone has been skeptical of North Korea with their past track record. Credit to Trump for making the attempt and how he has handled it thus far but you are making things up that I or even many others thought this was some kind of a done deal. Cautiously optimistic at best.

Archived