THE BROWNS BOARD

Now It Will Get Interesting

TexasAg1969

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I remember when you fucks on the left thought Edward Snowden was a hero. One man's whistleblower is another man's rat, especially if you uncover with some dirt about a Democrat.

WSS

Reminds me of the old adage,  "my enemy's, enemy is my friend".

But speaking of the good old days when the Liberals just loved the whistleblowers you can probably look up an interview between Keith Olbermann and Michael Moore praising Julian Assange for being a hero. Now in the blink of an eye he's the prince of fucking Darkness.

Funny how things change Like the Wind

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But speaking of the good old days when the Liberals just loved the whistleblowers you can probably look up an interview between Keith Olbermann and Michael Moore praising Julian Assange for being a hero. Now in the blink of an eye he's the prince of fucking Darkness.

Funny how things change Like the Wind

WSS

so that interview was slmost a decade ago. Wind changes are a bit more frequent right steven?

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so that interview was slmost a decade ago. Wind changes are a bit more frequent right steven?

There's a pH in there. Regardless.

Now that Julian Assange apparently did something to hurt poor little Hillary everybody hates him.

And you won't find a single post of mine saying that doesn't happen on both sides. But this is the issue at hand in this thread.

WSS

28 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Here’s a question:

If you supported Barack Obama pardoning Chelsea Manning, do you also support a pardon for Julian Assange?

that depends on what comes out. I beleive manning did what he felt was right, i watched those videos he helped get out to wikileaks....they're objectively horrific.i get it, it was highly embsrrassing for the u.s....but still.

now if assange helped hack the dnc cause he wanted leverage to get him out of a rape charge....well......no. But if he's got some more interesting info like our resident tin hat suggests, then lets wait and see

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Kinda sounds like the Pee Dossier (with a twist) doesn't it ?

So much for imagination.

Can't imagine why anyone would want to portray him as a lunatic before going to "testify"   .   .   .   anyone ?

56 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Tranny fag should still be in leavenworth, for life.  He was on active duty and gave away classified information.  Obumfuck let him off.  A traitor.  

Agree 100% though i won't condemn his life choice. That makes no difference to me, but what he did should not have been pardoned.

put Americans and Afghanis at risk, let to deaths of some of them, per a Republican congressman i heard on Fox News today, who used to be active military over there. The traitors had no idea what the damage is that they did.

Jul 28, 2010 - But the 75,000 documents WikiLeaks put online provide information about .... to have worked with allied forces and wanted to continue doing so. ... In another 2007 report, American troops met privately with an Afghan official, ...

WikiLeaks Reportedly Outs 100s of Afghan Informants - CBS News

Jul 28, 2010 - Hundreds of Afghan civilians who worked as informants for the U.S. military have been put at risk by WikiLeaks' publication of more than 90,000 ...
Missing: americans ‎| ‎Must include: ‎americans

On 4/11/2019 at 5:19 PM, calfoxwc said:

put Americans and Afghanis at risk, let to deaths of some of them, per a Republican congressman i heard on Fox News today, who used to be active military over there. The traitors had no idea what the damage is that they did.

Jul 28, 2010 - But the 75,000 documents WikiLeaks put online provide information about .... to have worked with allied forces and wanted to continue doing so. ... In another 2007 report, American troops met privately with an Afghan official, ...

WikiLeaks Reportedly Outs 100s of Afghan Informants - CBS News

Jul 28, 2010 - Hundreds of Afghan civilians who worked as informants for the U.S. military have been put at risk by WikiLeaks' publication of more than 90,000 ...
Missing: americans ‎| ‎Must include: ‎americans

Believe there is more to it than just these.

The original info was exposing war crimes against civilians.

Story may have been twisted or info also had side effects resulting in the above.

Keep in mind MSM vs Wikileaks has not been a friendly relationship - look at what we've learned about MSM's reporting the past few years.

On 4/12/2019 at 2:59 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hang this child molester.

That was a false accusation that was withdrawn by the accuser.

Fact is, JA used to work with LEO's exposing and taking down Pedo networks.

Once the heat started getting too close to the big dogs things took a turn against JA.

Kinda paints a different picture when info anti-narrative comes to light.

Doubt any of us will know the true story on this for quite some time if at all.

image.png.c7e82582d01cabec7b5759c0645acccf.png

Yes, he seems deeply concerned   .   .   .  

20 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Believe there is more to it than just these.

The original info was exposing war crimes against civilians.

Story may have been twisted or info also had side effects resulting in the above.

Keep in mind MSM vs Wikileaks has not been a friendly relationship - look at what we've learned about MSM's reporting the past few years.

That was a false accusation that was withdrawn by the accuser.

Fact is, JA used to work with LEO's exposing and taking down Pedo networks.

Once the heat started getting too close to the big dogs things took a turn against JA.

Kinda paints a different picture when info anti-narrative comes to light.

Doubt any of us will know the true story on this for quite some time if at all.

image.png.c7e82582d01cabec7b5759c0645acccf.png

Yes, he seems deeply concerned   .   .   .  

maybe the poopie story has merit?

Archived