THE BROWNS BOARD

Regular Season Schedule

darren15

OBJ Tweets

Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise 😈

Other people on twitter saying we open on Monday night at the Jets ...we shall see if they are right very soon

1 minute ago, darren15 said:

OBJ Tweets

Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise 😈

Other people on twitter saying we open on Monday night at the Jets ...we shall see if they are right very soon

Hmmm... I have family within a hour of the Meadowlands. Might be time for a road trip! 

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

OBJ Tweets

A link might help , no?

42 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise 😈😈😈

There's going to be a big surprise, and we're going to play the Giants?  :D  

OK, I can't stand the suspense. Just leak it already!!!!   

PS I totally don't agree with the NFLN crew that the Browns only will get 3 prime time games, and I even more disagree who the the games we do get, opponent- wise. They say Ravens, Patriots, and LOL- Seahawks? 

I'll buy the Patriots. Take OBJ's wink, wink, hint, hint the Jets. Steelers instead of the Ravens.  Rams outside possibility.  

AS mentioned elsewhere Jets-Browns makes sense from the historical perspective of having been the first MNF broadcast....

And this will be the 50th anniversary(ish) of that broadcast... not the exact date, but 1970 to 2019 is 50 seasons.

That said is just having the game in the Meadowlands to bring  out the devil in OBJ???

10 hours ago, darren15 said:

OBJ Tweets

If you have seen the schedule then why have you not listed the entire thing on here?........Hello!

40 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

If you have seen the schedule then why have you not listed the entire thing on here?........Hello!

Because if you read the post closer you would clearly see the words OBJ tweets

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

If the players have seen the schedule why can’t everybody else. 

Is this s serious question? They certainly need to know before fans, seeing as though they are the ones playing in the games

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

Is this a serious question? They certainly need to know before fans, seeing as though they are the ones playing in the games

Well, since you put it that way... :)   The teams are the ones who make the travel plans though. The players basically just need to show up at the airport. But if it's the Jets as the MNF opener, there goes one potential road trip I won't be making.  

Ah, the schedule should be out with much fanfare  by next week at the latest.  

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

Is this s serious question? They certainly need to know before fans, seeing as though they are the ones playing in the games

For sure, but they don't need to blue ball this much either. It's a big deal, but they try to make it a holy roller event for views which I think is a bit unfortunate. 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, since you put it that way... :)   The teams are the ones who make the travel plans though. The players basically just need to show up at the airport. But if it's the Jets as the MNF opener, there goes one potential road trip I won't be making.  

Ah, the schedule should be out with much fanfare  by next week at the latest.  

Well I imagine that when the players do that the teams would as well.

Everyone in the NFL SHOULD have it before fans, not to think as fans that they should have it when NFL personnel does

If it is in fact the Jets on Monday Night to open the season, We are taking our entire tailgate on the road and setting up in the L7 lot in the Meadowlands. Anyone here that is going is welcome to join us.

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2019 at 2:52 AM, hoorta said:

There's going to be a big surprise, and we're going to play the Giants?  :D  

OK, I can't stand the suspense. Just leak it already!!!!   

PS I totally don't agree with the NFLN crew that the Browns only will get 3 prime time games, and I even more disagree who the the games we do get, opponent- wise. They say Ravens, Patriots, and LOL- Seahawks? 

I'll buy the Patriots. Take OBJ's wink, wink, hint, hint the Jets. Steelers instead of the Ravens.  Rams outside possibility.  

I can see the Seahawks as a 4:20 kick and be the feature afternoon game shown over most of the country.  A few markets would get a local game.

Someone from Zs Naples Browns backers had put on a schedule. Not sure if it’s official. But it look like they were 4 night games including the Thursday night game at Arizona On Thanksgiving. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and Patriots. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and patriots

16 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Someone from Zs Naples Browns backers had put on a schedule. Not sure if it’s official. But it look like they were 4 night games including the Thursday night game at Arizona On Thanksgiving. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and Patriots. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and patriots

Well Thanksgiving Thursday night would probably kill any potential Arizona trip. But why would the league want the first pick in the draft team showcased in the El Primo Thursday night game of the season?   

Not really keen about driving to NY for a potential season opener either.  

I snagged this from McNeil’s Twitter account (the guy that orchestrated the 0-16 parade).

*This schedule was passed to me via DM. I make no claims as to its validity aside from the guy I got it from tells a believable story. If it turns out to be fake, please do not burn my house down. I just got it rebuilt after the parade. 😂

AD4759D8-2AC9-45DB-8A90-127BB0A21020.jpeg

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well Thanksgiving Thursday night would probably kill any potential Arizona trip. But why would the league want the first pick in the draft team showcased in the El Primo Thursday night game of the season?   

Not really keen about driving to NY for a potential season opener either.  

Yep one week later could’ve been perfect for Arizona. 

Five prime times games... from famine to feast.

Don't like the early BYE.

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

But why would the league want the first pick in the draft team showcased in the El Primo Thursday night game of the season?   

One name... two words... four syllables... Kyler Murray.

If this is accurate, this is really good for us. Especially the 2nd half of the season. Cinci twice, Buffalo, Baltimore. And WTF is @Denver again.. I like the Jets Opening, gives us a good chance to get started on the right foot. San Fran and Miami are definitely winnable. 

And of course twice for Pittsburgh..  I like the schedule if it turns out correct and it seems plausible.. Easier schedule in my opinion than last year and technically we should be a much better team going into this season..

I am excited..

BobPound!

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Five prime times games... from famine to feast.

Don't like the early BYE.

One name... two words... four syllables... Kyler Murray.

They - don't - know - that - YET. :) Cards already tell the schedule guys that's who they're drafting? & If they want to give Baker that Thursday night game, I can think of better options. 

If that's how it turns out, it is what it is. 

4 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Looks like Oct 6th is going to be a great time to visit my favorite city by the bay...... 

Santa Clara?   (The IS where the 49ers play..😁)      I might have considered that myself, except that I have a trip to Wyoming scheduled the following week.