THE BROWNS BOARD

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's constituents slam her over Amazon withdrawal in new poll

Vambo

don't miss the comments, LOL

Half the people, in her district, must be on welfare . . . . . . .

AOC is against studying Civics in school unless they also learn about other cars.

When aoc tended bar they had liquor up front and poker in the rear

AOC's sister is pregnant, they are super excited to know if it is a boy or girl, AOC can't wait to find out if she is going to be an aunt or an uncle.

Ocasio-Cortez coal-mine visit requires an apology to Crenshaw first, Ky. lawmaker says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kentucky-rep-wants-ocasio-cortez-to-apologize-to-war-veteran-colleague-before-visiting-his-state

A Republican congressman from Kentucky says that if U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., wants to visit an underground coal mine in his state, she'll first have to apologize to a GOP congressman from Texas.

U.S. Rep. Andy Barr, R-Ky., placed the condition on Ocasio-Cortez's planned visit to the Bluegrass State in a letter to the freshman congresswoman on Friday.

AP19102561445126.jpg

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

AOC faces backlash for using 'First they came ... ' Holocaust poem in defense of Omar

that is just sickening. What a no-class ass.

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

Ocasio-Cortez coal-mine visit requires an apology to Crenshaw first, Ky. lawmaker says

that hates like the nazis hated the Jews. just a mentally warped person.

Archived